17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went on and on explaining to Nancy how Trayvon was beating Zimmerman's head on the cement and Zimmerman shot him and how Trayvon went on his side because people don't fall on their back when they die and blah blah blah and Nancy goes and he told you this? He said no he got it from the police report. LOL LOL LOL

Then she threw up her hands in exasperation and said he keeps telling her that he's spoken with GZ and all the while he's only giving her information he got straight from the Orlando Sentinel. :floorlaugh:

Yep, I thought of that, then I wondered if they are possibly gonna go for the "I was insane at the time" defense. Because they sure didn't do GZ any favors otherwise. :moo:

I think it is going to be I had PTSD when I signed that statement and did the video at the police station.

Taffe, don't wave that police report at me!

FT just said that GZ wants us all to know that he was compliant with the dispatcher's instructions.

Obviously a lie, whether from GZ or FT. He clearly followed TM after being told he didn't need to do that.

ng is going to sanford, people! will be live from there tomorrow

So, if these guys quit, does that mean Joe Oliver comes back?

I think it is going to be I had PTSD when I signed that statement and did the video at the police station.

I wouldn't be surprised, and this isn't directed at you personally, but PTSD over what?

Wouldn't it be what his mindset was at the time of his shooting Trayvon?

So what caused the PTSD, chasing suspicious black kids around the development? PTSD from too many 911 calls?

I don't think someone can claim PTSD immediately after they shoot someone, can they?

JMHO

I am surprised Taaffe hasn't mentioned again how George expresses his sincere condolences over the death of Taaffe's 21 year old son three and a half years ago.[/QUOTE

FT has come out a few times and said he knows how the Martins feel b/c he also lost his son, but I haven't heard him say how his son died, unless I missed it :waitasec:

I wouldn't be surprised, and this isn't directed at you personally, but PTSD over what?

So what caused the PTSD, chasing suspicious black kids around the development? PTSD from too many 911 calls?

I don't think someone can claim PTSD immediately after they shoot someone, can they?

JMHO

Hosing down neighborhood kids?

You know what would be great? If these two lawyers went on the talk show circuit tomorrow and blasted JB for even daring to talk about ethics as a lawyer! I would pay to see that! :floorlaugh:

I am surprised Taaffe hasn't mentioned again how George expresses his sincere condolences over the death of Taaffe's 21 year old son three and a half years ago.[/QUOTE

FT has come out a few times and said he knows how the Martins feel b/c he also lost his son, but I haven't heard him say how his son died, unless I missed it :waitasec:

Drug overdose.

seeing as it is Florida I wasn't sure if they had the same ethical rules as the rest of us! Anyway, I see these rules that may be implicated, confidentiality and extrajudicial statements.

So, they call a presser and first state they no longer represent Zimmerman. Then they proceed to divulge all manner of information about him although they no longer represent him. Also, they announce they are unable to communicate with their client thus precluding the ability of the client to give informed consent.

In short, these guys are bozos.

There's also another provision that I think could be implicated.

http://www.floridabar.org/divexe/rrtfb.nsf/FV?Openview&Start=1&Expand=4.3#4.3

Now, I also just read that the lawyers are maybe muddying the waters in terms of whether or not they actually were retained by Zimmerman. I doubt this would work as they were out representing to the public and presumably to the SA that they were representing him.

http://www.kpho.com/story/17371121/...have-lost-contact-with-him-withdraw-from-case

I don't get at all where they're going with all this but I'm not putting their number in my Rolodex.

Was Zimmerman their client? They were doing everything to defend him until he decided to ignore them and start posting and acting on his own. A quality Zimmerman seems to do a lot.

jb is talking about rational thought processes. I have absolutely seen and heard it all

JMHO

He's going to claim some traumatic event from when he was a child? Maybe a black kid stole his girlfriend?

MOO

what could possibly have been the motivation of these attorneys. Im really starting to wonder now.

"Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten the wrong half." Author Unknown JMO

... I was traumatized from having my head beaten on the sidewalk and was covered in all that blood. Oh wait...

:moo:

There isn't much the Florida Bar can do, because from what the attorneys said they never had a written agreement. So Zimmerman never officially hired them.

I don't feel sorry for these attorneys. That said, I do agree with those who say there is more to this relationship. I think the heart of it is money.
Either GZ or Daddy was supposed to get the signed agreement and retainer to the attorneys. How many ways is it possible these days to transmit funds?
1. Deposit directly (walk into the bank) or wire transfer into the attorney's business account. (Very standard proceedure, by the way, No attorney takes cash in the office.)
2. Credit card
3. Debit card

It's just not that difficult to quickly transmit funds in 2012. It sounds to me like the attorneys were "nice" about the now obvious long delay, until they realized the website was up and running and the funds weren't specifically earmarked for defense. I'd love to know how many billable hours GZ cost them, easily in the many thousands. I think these guys were surprised and angry they were used...sometimes life's unfair. Waaaa....
I think they went over the top at their presser. Just the facts would have sufficed.

Seeing JB and pics of KCA is just adding salt to the wounds of this case {{smh}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae