17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guysssss if we can't link we don't discuss..... let's get off of information not in MSM please and thanks.

He arrived at the scene, parked his car and started to canvass his area. So what does he mean by "scene?" Did he say he arrived at the scene and saw a man on the ground? No. He says he arrived, parked, started to canvass the area. What am I supposed to conclude?

Well now that you know that GZ was in custody when the other officer arrived 1-2 minutes later, you can conclude that the canvassing of the area didn't take that much time.

I'm not going to read between lines that are not there. When it says time arrived, I'm going to conclude that that is the time of arrival. What you choose to conclude is up to you, and we can agree to disagree about it.

Well at least to me it's clear 19:17 is the time one of the officers arrived at the complex itself. However long it took him to park and canvass the area should be added to the time when he arrived at the actual scene of the fight.

But wouldn't he have been dispatched to a specific address? He knew exactly where he was going. He would have pulled up in front of the house with the address given to him. Canvassing was probably walking around the houses toward the commotion around the back. That couldn't have taken long. (IMO) If he pulled up at 19:17:20 (random time) then he could have made it to the back of the houses by 19:17:45 (another random time) and it would still be approximately 19:17.

MOO

He is out, SYG hearing has been requested.
I expect he will be given immunity by the judge and GZ will be getting the himself out of Florida ASAP

Attachments

• screen_shot_2012-04-23_at_12.44.17_am.png
    screen_shot_2012-04-23_at_12.44.17_am.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 19
But wouldn't he have been dispatched to a specific address? He knew exactly where he was going. He would have pulled up in front of the house with the address given to him. Canvassing was probably walking around the houses toward the commotion around the back. That couldn't have taken long. (IMO) If he pulled up at 19:17:20 (random time) then he could have made it to the back of the houses by 19:17:45 (another random time) and it would still be approximately 19:17.

MOO

But at the photo of Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman appears to be holding a cell phone. I really doubt a police officer allowed Zimmerman to chit chat on a cell phone so that suggests he has not arrived yet at the time photo was taken.

ArI7i_cCEAAy4yK.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t1#/video/us/2012/04/23/vo-zimmerman-released-on-bond.cnn

And then he exited a car and canvassed the area. Clearly he considers the whole complex a "scene."

His original destination was the clubhouse, since that is the address given by GZ. That could be why he said he arrived on scene when he did. JMO

Remember copyright folks. Put credits under any photos........ Thanks

JJenny let me ask you this. Do you believe that picture taken of George's head is a true picture?

Yes. I believe it's a true photo.

I do too. It shows exactly what has been said all along and what was on the initial report. The report said he was bleeding from the back of his head.

Also, there seems to be medical records to support that GZ had a broken nose.

That too goes along with GZ's claims and the fact the initial report said he was bleeding from his nose.

There is no doubt in my mind that picture is real and was taken minutes after the shot was fired.

JMO

There is no doubt in my mind that the photo of GZ bleeding is real. I also believe he may have broken his nose and probably went to the hospital the next day. I also believe GZ started the altercation with TM, making these injuries irrelevant to the bigger question at hand.

Reading back on some older articles, specifically from GZ's past calls to 911 (or non emergency number), I find it very interesting that GZ has been found to follow the "bad guys" in the past. VERY interesting listening to the audio of those calls too, as opposed to just reading them.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mo...eased/-/1637132/9539980/-/oujuaf/-/index.html
In one of the calls, Zimmerman tells authorities he's with neighborhood watch and has seen a man walking around the neighborhood in pajama pants walking around a resident's house.

"I’ve seen him before on trash days, going around picking up trash," Zimmerman said in the call. " I don’t know what his deal is."
My bold. Hmmmmm.

A couple of weeks before Zimmerman shot Martin, according to a call, Zimmerman says he didn't want to approach a suspicious person himself.

But police reports obtained by Local 6 on Monday show he has reacted differently in the past leading up to his encounter with Martin. In two separate cases, Zimmerman followed two people he found suspicious.

In one case from 2003, Zimmerman, then 20 years old, said he witnessed a theft from a retail store. So he followed the car and blocked the entrance of the thieves neighborhood until authorities arrived, according to a report.

In another case, Zimmerman, then 19, was accused of tailgating and Zimmerman accused the other drive of spitting on him. Zimmerman then called police to report he was battered and chased the suspect in his car until authorities could stop him, according to the report.

Following, following, following.

Interesting.

But at the photo of Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman appears to be holding a cell phone. I really doubt a police officer allowed Zimmerman to chit chat on a cell phone so that suggests he has not arrived yet at the time photo was taken.

The issue I have with the date/time stamp on the photo is that I don't know who took that photo and I don't know what time the photo was actually taken. I am not saying the photo has been tampered with, but I have the time on my cell phone set 5 minutes ahead because I'm always late. So the time I take a photo would never be the "real time." I would prefer to believe the time stamps and estimates that all came from the responding officers and their dispatch because I think they are probably all synched. I would imagine they need to be. (For exactly the same issues that we are discussing.)

GZ could have been on the phone, had the pic taken during that time and then immediately got off the phone when the officer came on scene and demanded to know what was going on. Or maybe multiple people were outside at that point and the officer wasn't clear on who to approach. GZ's gun was already holstered so he couldn't have known to just walk up to GZ and put him in cuffs. Questions had to be asked.

An attempt to make a phone call and a pic can all happen in seconds. All before the officer arrived at 19:17 and how ever many seconds before 19:18.

MOO

I was thinking the same thing - young love - and then I thought, well heck, I'm 59 and about to get married next month and my fiance and I used to IM back and forth for hours and hours when we weren't on the phone to each other before he moved here!

:congrats:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member