17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so people are just repeatedly stating this as fact...I see a problem with that, but maybe it's just me.

"A few new pieces of evidence did come out Friday.

How close, asked the judge, was the gun to the victim when it was fired?

So close, said Gilbreath, that there were burns on Trayvon's sweat shirt and skin.

Gilbreath also said the state had a witness who reported seeing the shadows of two people running, one chasing the other, but could not identify who they were.

Although Gilbreath offered little evidence Friday that portrayed Zimmerman as a murderer, he said he did have evidence proving him a liar.

Zimmerman gave authorities five statements, de la Rionda disclosed Friday. Sometimes they were inconsistent and contrary to physical evidence, Gilbreath said, although, he did not offer specifics.

In one version, Gilbreath said, Zimmerman said he was inside his vehicle and Trayvon was outside, circling it. Still, Zimmerman got out and followed the teenager, Gilbreath testified."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-prosecutor-angela-corey-robert-zimmerman-son

I just saw that Ironhorse. Slide him out of there as we slept.

JMO/IMO
We knew it was coming. I am going to be more interested in watching for any indicators while he's out. Z (IMO) is somewhat of a loose cannon. He may go along with what MOM says and does, or not. He may be able to stay off his info/fund raising website, or not.
I am curious to see how well he will follow the rules of his release on bond as time goes on.

It's reported he'll be at an undisclosed location, which stands to reason given all the death threats he's received.

Has anyone else noticed this, or just me? In this video, and also in his bond hearing video, he appears to have something under his jacket, whatever it is, it wraps around his chest because it was there the night of the shooting, under the gray shirt.... pretty sure it's not a bullet proof vest due to the thickness/ squareness of it.. In this video, it is at the 00:12 mark.

:moo::moo::moo:

It has been confirmed that GZ had a bullet proof vest on for the bond hearing. IMO it looked really square at the top. To me, the picture of him leaving the jail had that same boxy look. I think he had a vest on then as well.

I don't remember seeing that boxy look under his shirt from the video of the night of the shooting.

Surprise surprise, George is out in 3 days after his family whined they had no money or resources. jmo

:moo: :moo:

Wow ..... Just wow. Whisked away in a brand,new bmw. Crime does pay in the great ol state of fl.

His jacket has a black stripe going on the back and parts of sleeves.
I really doubt that he changed from one red/black jacket in the photo to another red/black jacket in the police video.

Yeah, me either. Then again, it's not my conspiracy-theory day.

No, it's not sarcasm. It was dark and raining, and he had to be careful not to hit cars on his way to the scene.. I've seen a drive through of the neighborhood, and the people park out on the streets when they don't have enough room in their driveways. And when he got there, he stated that he canvassed the area, that had to take a minute or so, and then he had to run around the buildings as fast as his aging legs would carry him, on slippery wet grass..

:moo::moo::moo:

There aren't many cars parked on the street because these condos have garages. You can see quite clearly on the google maps there are very few cars on the street. Also in the media videos you do not see cars parked. It's not a city street. These are homes with garages and driveways to park your vehicles. LE reports when they are on the scene. So the time he reports his arrival is when he reached TM's body for accuracy not when he parked his car and not when he entered the front gate. jmo

Surprise surprise, George is out in 3 days after his family whined they had no money or resources. jmo

Donations are pouring in to help cover his legal fees which would naturally include posting bail.

Kinda curious what this logo is:

TMGZBail2.png

TMGZBail-1.jpg

I watched the bond hearing. I don't recall hearing any whining.
His family are doing what they can.

They are not charged with any crimes.
They are family.

I'm not sure why everyone is always so critical of them.

Donations are pouring in to help cover his legal fees which would naturally include posting bail.

Wow, how much has he received in donations? I haven't been able to find anything in media about money pouring in, do you have a link? Thx. :)

JMO/IMO
We knew it was coming. I am going to be more interested in watching for any indicators while he's out. Z (IMO) is somewhat of a loose cannon. He may go along with what MOM says and does, or not. He may be able to stay off his info/fund raising website, or not.
I am curious to see how well he will follow the rules of his release on bond as time goes on.

I worry about that too. I worry about his mental state and what he might do out on bail. I actually want him to make it to trial. I just don't think a release on bail is going to be good for him. I know how I feel about him, but I do think he has some mental issues and may decide to take his life while out on bail. It's got to be depressing for him, no gun, no passport, an ankle monitor and a 7am to 6pm curfew. I just don't see how he's going to be fine with that for one to two years before this gets to trial (and that's according to his own lawyer).

Wow, how much has he received in donations? I haven't been able to find anything in media about money pouring in, do you have a link? Thx. :)

There was a link a thread back, and I think Taafe said the site had raised $200,000 by Friday. But it's Taafe saying that, so I don't know if that's true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya