2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I can link this site but will try. This person has a blog and lives in the area of the witness and perhaps many of you already know about him.

He has taken some new video, spoken with JT several times and has some very interesting things to say.
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Positioning myself now to take the lashings that will be coming my way -

Does anyone think that this guy, JT, could be Caylee's bio? Could it be that KC needed something from him around this time and that's why he is so sure he saw them around Father's Day?

It would explain why he waited so long to come forth; for fear of the deeper truth being revealed.

P.S. It's been said that Caylee's bio was an older guy who already had a family as is JT.

I noticed on NG and other shows that JT has been accused of waiting a year to come forward which is not entirely correct; apparently he approached LE in January.

He may not have wished to be involved as long as there was a chance that Caylee might have been kidnapped. Once her body was found in December, he realized it was a murder case and that what he had seen was more important perhaps that he initially thought. I'm sure he had to think long and hard before he came forward, given the scrutiny that both professionals and the public have heaped upon those who are involved.

While I regret the fact he waited, and realize his situation only underscores how critical delays can be in terms of corroborating evidence like security tapes, not to mention overall credibility, I can certainly understand how he might not want to have been pulled into this maelstrom. I think the posters here tend to be of a different demographic in terms of our interest and dedication to such matters.

Adding - Cindy was backing off from watching Caylee whenever KC wanted her to, KC wanted around the clock freedom to be with TL. This could have set the stage for KC to approach the bio for some support as she did not know where to turn in order to get what she wanted = her freedom.

I am not sure if I can link this site but will try. This person has a blog and lives in the area of the witness and perhaps many of you already know about him.

He has taken some new video, spoken with JT several times and has some very interesting things to say.

Here's his video of Walmart
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZFsRHpL8A"]YouTube - Walmart TechBay[/ame]

One thing that struck me about Marinade Dave's door video - most people use the electronic doors to enter and exit, it's true. But when exiting, (at least in my WalMart) there is a person stationed to inspect the items you've bought with your receipt - particularly large ticket items, and also when certain items have electronic tags that have not been de-activated properly at the checkout, a buzzer goes off. This has happened to me and I was really upset and humiliated - it was the clerk's mistake, but everybody turned and stared and I had to go to a special Customer Service booth to have them check the receipt and the item.

I'm thinking that, if KC was such a good bank account thief, it stands to reason, she may also have been a Five-Finger Discount type and was good at shoplifting.

If that is the case, she may have preferred to enter or exit doors that are not hooked up with electronic sensors like the main ones. Just a thought.

Yes, very interesting and made me sad and disappointed. Thank you QB. It was a worthwhile read.

Yes, very interesting and made me sad and disappointed. Thank you QB. It was a worthwhile read.
No real surprises for me... I've always thought JT's story was fishy. He's stupid about the doors, because that part can be proven.

One thing that struck me about Marinade Dave's door video - most people use the electronic doors to enter and exit, it's true. But when exiting, (at least in my WalMart) there is a person stationed to inspect the items you've bought with your receipt - particularly large ticket items, and also when certain items have electronic tags that have not been de-activated properly at the checkout, a buzzer goes off. This has happened to me and I was really upset and humiliated - it was the clerk's mistake, but everybody turned and stared and I had to go to a special Customer Service booth to have them check the receipt and the item.

I'm thinking that, if KC was such a good bank account thief, it stands to reason, she may also have been a Five-Finger Discount type and was good at shoplifting.

If that is the case, she may have preferred to enter or exit doors that are not hooked up with electronic sensors like the main ones. Just a thought.[/QUOTE

Makes good sense why KC may use the side doors to exit but why would JT use the side door to enter?

It would had to have been perfect timing for him to come in the front and recognize the pair from the back since they would have been down the long hall already. I guess it's possible he could have recognized Caylee lagging behind and noticed KC already far ahead but ? I don't know, seems unlikely to me.

If that is the case, she may have preferred to enter or exit doors that are not hooked up with electronic sensors like the main ones. Just a thought.

Just wanted to add that Walmart announced a policy in 2006 that they would no longer prosecute shoplifters if the stolen amount was $25 or less. Apparently it is not cost efficient to prosecute "small time" thievery, and lacking a friend's stolen checks at the time, KC may very well have helped herself to whatever she bought at Walmart with a five finger discount. :rolleyes:

If that is the case, she may have preferred to enter or exit doors that are not hooked up with electronic sensors like the main ones. Just a thought.[/QUOTE

Makes good sense why KC may use the side doors to exit but why would JT use the side door to enter?

It would had to have been perfect timing for him to come in the front and recognize the pair from the back since they would have been down the long hall already. I guess it's possible he could have recognized Caylee lagging behind and noticed KC already far ahead but ? I don't know, seems unlikely to me.
bbm
I use the side door more often than the main doors going in because it is closer to where I prefer to park my car. I do use the automatic doors going out with the shopping cart and all.

Positioning myself now to take the lashings that will be coming my way -

Does anyone think that this guy, JT, could be Caylee's bio? Could it be that KC needed something from him around this time and that's why he is so sure he saw them around Father's Day?

It would explain why he waited so long to come forth; for fear of the deeper truth being revealed.

P.S. It's been said that Caylee's bio was an older guy who already had a family as is JT.

No, doubt it.

It wasn't specified that it was an older guy, IIRC, just a guy with a family. KC said he died, and she was in touch w/ the widow.

It was also said it was several other guys, two of them dead. We have an Eric, a Brian, a Jose... KC may not know, herself, for that matter.

IIRC, Caylee's bio is long gone, if he's even alive. He's been gone since before Caylee was born. We'll never see him.

Adding - Cindy was backing off from watching Caylee whenever KC wanted her to, KC wanted around the clock freedom to be with TL. This could have set the stage for KC to approach the bio for some support as she did not know where to turn in order to get what she wanted = her freedom.

There's no evidence, whatever, that he had any connection to KC, before he came forward, honey.

And, we are supposed to limit discussions of paternity to the PL.

I started reading this thread this morning, I had to stop reading to leave to pick up T-shirts for the walk on Sunday. All this time I've been thinking of James Thompson, of the few posts that I did read, of the people here who are non believers of him, I've decided I have to admire him for coming forward, I'm not so sure I would have. I think of how his personal life will become public, the way everyones has who has stepped forward with what they know. I think of how the criminal becomes the victim, how the victim becomes forgotten. How the ones who try to do the right thing get destroyed. I just don't know if I would step forward with information, especially after all this time.

I don't know who this marinade person is, but isn't it a bit strange for him to be out tracking down and questioning the State's witnesses and then putting their comments online?

I agree with you, lust has been around since the beginning of time and is alive and well. Many a man I told with a laugh, sir you are old enough to be my father, to which one man replied, I can be anything you like. Good thing I had been schooled by Gram about men and mid life crisis jokes. Lust is a very powerful thing and can make a man act a fool in a second. If she was dressed as he described, it was likely something he would remember well. I don't think that makes him a pervert, just a normal red blooded man. I cannot cut him any slack if he didn't come forward all this time and he KNEW the police were trying to figure out if the baby died the day before he saw her alive, but calling him a pervert because he admitted he was turned on is just not remembering what it was like to be 20. When men do double takes, it isn't their bible or their wife they are thinking of, it is visceral, it is lust and attraction. Just as wishin' for younger days is a very common thing. LOL!

His DOB is 1967, that would make him 42.

For some reason, I didn't get the sense that they exactly crossed paths in his description. He may have been walking toward the normal entrance from the parking lot when he saw her exit through the other door with Caylee behind her by a few seconds.

Actually, I got the felling that he was describing or perhaps juxtaposing BOTH times he had seen her leave - from his store, in which Caylee may have lagged behind enough to have to open the door herself and in WalMart where it could have been that KC strode through the electronic doors and Caylee was far enough behind that they closed before she got there.

Sometimes people don't describe particulars accurately enough in reports; I sure wish we could have been in on his LE interview; I'm sure that is more detailed (or if it isn't, I'm sure the next one will be if any LE types are still reading here, lol!)

I started reading this thread this morning, I had to stop reading to leave to pick up T-shirts for the walk on Sunday. All this time I've been thinking of James Thompson, of the few posts that I did read, of the people here who are non believers of him, I've decided I have to admire him for coming forward, I'm not so sure I would have. I think of how his personal life will become public, the way everyones has who has stepped forward with what they know. I think of how the criminal becomes the victim, how the victim becomes forgotten. How the ones who try to do the right thing get destroyed. I just don't know if I would step forward with information, especially after all this time.

Thank you for that. I agree.He has seen what happened to Roy Kronk and others who have spoken up.Their lives are put under the microscope.He was brave. I hope it helps Caylee get justice.

I don't know who this marinade person is, but isn't it a bit strange for him to be out tracking down and questioning the State's witnesses and then putting their comments online?

He writes a very interesting blog on this and other subjects - very even-handed comparatively. In terms of his personal involvement, I've seen that many people in Orlando take advantage of the fact that, being caught up in the case, they can satisfy their curiosity by talking to some of the players directly. I'm not so sure I wouldn't if I had the chance.

He writes a very interesting blog on this and other subjects - very even-handed comparatively. In terms of his personal involvement, I've seen that many people in Orlando take advantage of the fact that, being caught up in the case, they can satisfy their curiosity by talking to some of the players directly. I'm not so sure I wouldn't if I had the chance.

The comments on his site are verrry interesting and he answers those who send in their comments too!
Someone even copied one of cecy's comments and asked it over there! Seems like we're all connecting for Caylee!!
puterhi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member