2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC says she wishes "none of this would have happened". That may be the first truth she's spoken in a long time. I really do think she wishes none of this ever happened.

I think the whole world wishes that "none of this would have happened". That is the whole idea with most people's problems; they don't think about the outcome or consequences, just what is currently happening and the current solution.

Sorry if this has been asked or discussed already. I'm very confused on the talk about the menu's. What was that all about???

My best guess for why it became a matter of conversation during this visit is that Cindy is now aware that Casey has done nothing in the 31 days of Caylee's absence to 'provide' for Caylee's subsistence; food and clothing. So in discussing this menu that Casey calls a 'healthy eating plan' Cindy attempts to tie Caylee into the list of items. Cindy mentions bagels and cream cheese, and Casey immediately states that she wouldn't feed Caylee that (an automatic defense mechanism to head off any perceived criticism she may think Cindy is going to lob at her) and Cindy responds with "Caylee loves bagels and cream cheese." Casey responds to the instant jealousy jacked up because of her mother's attention to Caylee AGAIN, and responds with a petulant "I love 'em too. We're like the same little person....."

Cindy was trying to establish an alibi, Casey couldn't help responding with jealousy and hurt, which were quickly covered up with an appeal to Cindy's motherly aspect (which is limited toward her daughter).

Another thing I saw on this video, and again it may have been discussed already...When KC gets up to go back to her cell one of the times, you can barely hear the parents speaking....then when KC sits back down CA says "oh your dad was just asking if you were eating. Totally not what they were talking about!!!!!! Lie, lie, lie even about stupid, petty things.

My best guess for why it became a matter of conversation during this visit is that Cindy is now aware that Casey has done nothing in the 31 days of Caylee's absence to 'provide' for Caylee's subsistence; food and clothing. So in discussing this menu that Casey calls a 'healthy eating plan' Cindy attempts to tie Caylee into the list of items. Cindy mentions bagels and cream cheese, and Casey immediately states that she wouldn't feed Caylee that (an automatic defense mechanism to head off any perceived criticism she may think Cindy is going to lob at her) and Cindy responds with "Caylee loves bagels and cream cheese." Casey responds to the instant jealousy jacked up because of her mother's attention to Caylee AGAIN, and responds with a petulant "I love 'em too. We're like the same little person....."

Cindy was trying to establish an alibi, Casey couldn't help responding with jealousy and hurt, which were quickly covered up with an appeal to Cindy's motherly aspect (which is limited toward her daughter).

I caught that too. "I would never feed Caylee that..." quickly changed to "yeah she loves it just like ME!!"

Funny how it again turned to CASEY'S interests.. and boy she wears her jealousy on her sleeve.

KC says she wishes "none of this would have happened". That may be the first truth she's spoken in a long time. I really do think she wishes none of this ever happened.

Casey is talking means Casey is lying.

I don't believe for a second that Casey gives a hoot about what happened.

I do believe she wishes she hadn't been caught. That's the real issue for her in my opinion.

Where these papers (menus) in the car when found?

I can't keep up with the lies. Can someone please clarify:

Her tale about Zenaida's family didn't add up. Samatha is about 18 months older than Zenaida and they have different dads. Victor is Zenaida's step-dad. Does this mean Zenaida's mother had 3 different husbands/lovers within a couple of years?

Why does George keep referring to Caylee as "the little girl"? He does this several times.

If Raquel and Jennifer were Zenaida's roommates, how come Casey doesn't know if they are still roommates? What is the timeline of the 3 of them living together?

It was interesting watching George try to guilt Casey into talking; talking about the toll this is taking on the entire family, etc...

Statements that KC made like this where you can definitely tell that she is lie and making this up makes me think that there is no way that her family cannot know that everything was a lie and therefore they are covering up for her.

Statements that KC made like this where you can definitely tell that she is lie and making this up makes me think that there is no way that her family cannot know that everything was a lie and therefore they are covering up for her.
Same is true about the picture of the drums. Cindy asks if the pic was taken in Zenaida's apt. Casey begins to say- yes, Zenaida had drums. Then Cindy says she KNOWS where the pic was taken and Casey's response changes and becomes- yes, Ricardo's and Zenaida's apts. were set up much the same way. Huh?

Same is true about the picture of the drums. Cindy asks if the pic was taken in Zenaida's apt. Casey begins to say- yes, Zenaida had drums. Then Cindy says she KNOWS where the pic was taken and Casey's response changes and becomes- yes, Ricardo's and Zenaida's apts. were set up much the same way. Huh?

Exactly...several times during their conversations it sounded like CA was testing KC's answers to try and determine if she was lying, and you could tell that she was. I feel sorry for them because this is horrible for anyone to go through, but they should admit it and try to pick up what is left of their life and go forward.

I cant figure out WHY Casey didn't remember the day. That is one of the most disturbing parts in this case. Why did Casey go along with the 9th? Why didn't George remember it being the day after father's day. Did he not get a party? The fight broke out sometime that evening...why didn't anyone of them remember that? How could Caylee be dead and Casey not know the day that this happened?? How could she keep up with her calls,texting, facebook etc and not remember what date this happened ? Is she that glad to be away form Caylee? I find it so cold hearted of her not to even mention her to anyone.that she didn't know where Caylee was for 31 days. What was she thinking ? Well I can't bring her back so might as well live it up while I Can ????

I have a question about KC's description of Zani. When she is describing her to CA in part 2 of the video, she says that Z "is fairly tanned". When KC gave her first description of Zani she said that she was half Puerto Rican and half black. I teach children who are half PR and half black and all of them are relatively dark complected. Instead of "fairly tanned" I would say "fairly dark complected". Am I wrong about my recollection of her first description, or was this a slip-up on KC's part?
As someone else has said, the boat and menus were baffling to me. I couldn't understand their relevance.
Another question I have is that if she thought of Tara as "Mark's psycho ex-wife", why did she talk to her for an hour? That didn't make sense to me.
All along I have been curious about the "explanation" that was going to explain everything to all of us in court. It was a real let down to realize that the aha moment wasn't going to come from KC, but was instead going to come from whoever has Caylee. Since she is either buried or in water, I don't guess we'll ever get that explanation since dirt and water can't speak. Maybe that's why they have no witnesses--their witnesses are inanimate!

Yes. KC was so obviously vague in that answer. CA knew it. WHY didn't she call her on it!!! :furious: And GA sits there like the bump on the log that he is!!!

I'd really like to think she wishes none of this had ever happened but everything was seemingly premeditated or at least considered long long long before according to her internet searches, and her insane life and job fabrication had been going on for years and was bound to end very badly-she had ample ample time to change her ways

The A's and even LA asked KC what she wanted to say to ZFG and also her baby. They said they are always in front of the camera and they would get the message out there. How come we never seen them put that out there? They never once gave a statement from KC, (that I am aware of)....Odd that they say they will but don't. Maybe because they know she is lying??

Oh yeah set up the same complete with matching drum sets, doesnt everyone have them?LOL

Oh, man. I'm having a real hard time transcribing this even as fast as I can type and even with pausing.

This just slaps me hard in the face. Wow.

GA to KC --- “I want you out of here.” Then, “Can I share something with you? The longer long this drags on (KC interrupts) there’s going to be may be additional things that might hit everyone and I don’t want to get into that with you but it’s getting very, very crucial we’ve gotta get you out of here…if I could get you out of here right now I would, but I want Caylee back, too.

GA know that more charges are coming against all of them. All of them. They are involved in this up to their eyeballs and he know that all of them can/probably should face charges legally.

Then later:

“We’re trying everything we can to get the little girl back.” ??? The little girl’s name is CAYLEE! You’re GRANDDAUGHTER! Pardon the yelling but these pair of non-parents are treating this b with an itch daughter of theirs with kid gloves.

"That little girl" has a name. Her name is Caylee. Caylee Marie Anthony. Your granddaughter.

I really think he was saying this thinking that if kc knew her folks or friends (or.. gasp.... tonE) would get charged too, then maybe she would talk to save them....but as if she gives a damn! She could care less.

Re: 'that little girl' statements- I say it all the time.
When I saw my baby girl sleeping last night. I said to hubby-
'Look at how gorgeous that little girl is '. Does that make me a bad parent?:waitasec:

I cant figure out WHY Casey didn't remember the day. That is one of the most disturbing parts in this case. Why did Casey go along with the 9th? Why didn't George remember it being the day after father's day. Did he not get a party? The fight broke out sometime that evening...why didn't anyone of them remember that? How could Caylee be dead and Casey not know the day that this happened?? How could she keep up with her calls,texting, facebook etc and not remember what date this happened ? Is she that glad to be away form Caylee? I find it so cold hearted of her not to even mention her to anyone.that she didn't know where Caylee was for 31 days. What was she thinking ? Well I can't bring her back so might as well live it up while I Can ????

You can bet your Holiday candy that she KNOWS. Even the most coldhearted evil creature would almost certainly remember the exact date her daughter either accidentaly died, or the day she offed her. Cindy started in with several dates, not just the 9th. She mentioned the 7th and 8th as well, but Cindy wasn't there for the big event. Casey was. When KC heard the 9th coming out of Cindy, she picked it up. For some reason, it suited her better. Remember she originally told everyone, the 9-1-1 operator, her family that she hadn't seen Klee for THIRTY ONE DAYS on July 16th. She was adamant, and that would put the date in the middle of June rather than the 9th. She just liked the 9th better for some reason that we probably wouldn't understand, even if we knew.

I think the part where KC says to CA " Yes, MOM. We are EXACTLY alike" was very telling.

She was indirectly telling CA that she (CA) is a cruel, heartless, souless waste. KC knows she is an evil babykiller and she is clearly saying "Yes MommyDearest, we are IDENTICAL."

I see it differently (as usual).
I think she knows that CA is a really good mom ( i'm just spelling it the US way now, lol) and if KC keeps saying: 'I'm just like you' then Cindy will believe that KC is a good mom too, just like her.
KC knows she has not been a good mom to caylee, and is nothing like her own mom.
Whether the A's motives are protecting their daughter, or if they are playing along with her in an attempt to find caylee, it shows a level of love that KC could never match or even come close to matching.
Its really quite cunning. By saying ' I'm just like you ', CA will use her own ideas and perceptions to find caylee, and will keep her from trying to think the way KC really does.

I see it differently (as usual).
I think she knows that CA is a really good mom ( i'm just spelling it the US way now, lol) and if KC keeps saying: 'I'm just like you' then Cindy will believe that KC is a good mom too, just like her.
KC knows she has not been a good mom to caylee, and is nothing like her own mom.
Whether the A's motives are protecting their daughter, or if they are playing along with her in an attempt to find caylee, it shows a level of love that KC could never match or even come close to matching.
Its really quite cunning. By saying ' I'm just like you ', CA will use her own ideas and perceptions to find caylee, and will keep her from trying to think the way KC really does.

ITA- it's Casey's way to manipulate Cindy.. to attempt to gain her approval. Ya know, to be honest, before all this it seems these people lived a reasonably quiet life. Cindy worked and took care of that entire household on her own. She didn't do so bad either it seems, until George lost all that money.

Though I do feel she damaged her children due to her own untreated emotional issues, I must admit - it seems to me that she tried to live her life in a decent way, to take care of her family the best she could. I think that's all she wanted her daughter to do as well.. she wanted her to be a "good mom" and devote herself to her child.

It really is interesting to watch the interaction between them all.

In the last tape on the 25th, CA and KC are discussing Zanny, the line-up, sketch artist etc.

At the 11:46-50 mark, CA whispers something to george or herself. I know what I think I hear but would like someone elses imput, because I could be hearing it wrong and it is really hard to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper