2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never known quite what to make of George. Having listened to this several times now, I feel awfully bad for him. He's between a rock and a hard place.

It is good to know that at least as of this interview he's accepted what happened to Caylee. Must be hell living with Cindy now, not to mention Casey. I understand his anger better, that comes out towards the protesters and reporters. Where else is it going to go?

I hope he finds some comfort and emotional relief.

I'm scared for him, if the info in this interview is new info to Casey. She'll be infuriated.

Have George and Cindy been seen the past couple days? Have people been stopping by and going into the house?

I need to add that I DO believe there is sadness and regret and that is what we're seeing from the Anthonys - in my opinion only.

Yup, but "mainly" from George at this interview. He's very forthcoming IMO...........after hearing the WHOLE thing......I had tears at the end. It's very telling of how controlling these TWo women are in his life.......how manipulative and deceitful they both have been. Poor George....but IMO he should of never come back. I think after this is said & done....they'll divorce for sure.

George "I'm being straight with you guys... I didn't like the smell in the car". He knows :frown:

I really felt for him during this interview but I do have to say, he stated Cindy sent him off to work for her to handle things. He smelled that smell and should have immediately called the cops. I can't imagine going to work, knowing what he knew and not saying "work can wait", this needs to be addressed now, especially since they hadn't seen their granddaughter in so long. That part really bothered me.

This all happened in the timeframe where Caylee's body would be disposed of. Could this be the day Caylee was dug up and transported for disposal in Casey's car? Casey later claims to friends that her dad borrowed her car and ran over squirrels and it made her car smell. If she was at her parents house when she took her mom's SUV, I would guess her car was there. Did Casey take the SUV because she was upset about what ws going on at the house? Who dug Caylee up? Why was her car seen parked at the Amscott the night BEFORE AL picked her up with platic garbage bags containing groceries she must have brougth from home? I'm not sure where this is leading...

I'm wondering when did she return her mom's Pathfinder. Then there is the neighbors story about a green pickup and a dark haired man. Could the neighbor be confusing Cindy's green SUV for a pickup?

The ultimate spite - use Cindy's car to transport Caylee's body to the final disposal spot. That would be a kicker, wouldn't it?

This all happened in the timeframe where Caylee's body would be disposed of. Could this be the day Caylee was dug up and transported for disposal in Casey's car? Casey later claims to friends that her dad borrowed her car and ran over squirrels and it made her car smell. If she was at her parents house when she took her mom's SUV, I would guess her car was there. Did Casey take the SUV because she was upset about what ws going on at the house? Who dug Caylee up? Why was her car seen parked at the Amscott the night BEFORE AL picked her up with platic garbage bags containing groceries she must have brougth from home? I'm not sure where this is leading...

I'm wondering when did she return her mom's Pathfinder. Then there is the neighbors story about a green pickup and a dark haired man. Could the neighbor be confusing Cindy's green SUV for a pickup?

not sure yet, but it could also be very possible, Casey was returning her moms car and this truck with the male person in it was her ride.

You know, I wonder if Cindy allowed Casey to take the car, and when George seen her, he was already mad and didn't care if it was allowed or not, he was tired of her doing crazy things and getting away with it..
I am guessing this is why Cindy didn't say anything about it, because Casey had her permission, and she didn't realize that George had a problem with it. Just a thought anyways...:rolleyes:

Maybe the reason Cindy didn't want George to tell is because she is alleging that she hasn't seen Casey since 6/15, she's talked to her but not seen her and she hasn't seen or talked to Caylee since 6/15. If she agreed to let Casey use the car on the 23rd this negates that statement. Maybe she had seen Casey during this 30 day timeframe and not told George about it. Maybe there is something to that "I gave you 30 days" statement Cindy made in the car. Maybe she saw Casey, but never Caylee and kept inquiring to see Caylee. After 30 days and a rotten car she was done. Just a thought.
Good on George for telling anyway.

I wondered that also, a long time ago after hearing about Casey not wanting him to go in the trunk. If she was in there, I don't think it would have been very long, because he would have smelled it then. After hearing his interview and how she slammed the trunk so quickly before he could approach, and how she was swearing at him it makes me wonder why she was so angry.

It really makes you wonder if it was just because of the gas cans. I get the impression that she would not have been so angry if confronted just about the gas cans, since she was caught in lies and stealing so many times. She seemed to be a master of deceit, but hearing him talk about how she reacted and practically ran to the car to get there before him, really makes me wonder.
Holy Moly. IF that's the case.......... All this would have soooooooooo different if George had put his foot down that day.

Yup, but "mainly" from George at this interview. He's very forthcoming IMO...........after hearing the WHOLE thing......I had tears at the end. It's very telling of how controlling these TWo women are in his life.......how manipulative and deceitful they both have been. Poor George....but IMO he should of never come back. I think after this is said & done....they'll divorce for sure.

Can people in jail divorce? In my opinion that's where the whole family belongs. I do not believe, for one minute, that Casey acted alone. My sociopathic son pinpointed George as a helper, and I believe it's possible, but, this is just my opinion. Sociopaths are quite good at seeing into the lies of others. Again, just my opinion.

I wondered that also, a long time ago after hearing about Casey not wanting him to go in the trunk. If she was in there, I don't think it would have been very long, because he would have smelled it then. After hearing his interview and how she slammed the trunk so quickly before he could approach, and how she was swearing at him it makes me wonder why she was so angry.

It really makes you wonder if it was just because of the gas cans. I get the impression that she would not have been so angry if confronted just about the gas cans, since she was caught in lies and stealing so many times. She seemed to be a master of deceit, but hearing him talk about how she reacted and practically ran to the car to get there before him, really makes me wonder.

And he did not even say if he was actually able to get the wheel chocks, did he? He should have pushed for them!

The ultimate spite - use Cindy's car to transport Caylee's body to the final disposal spot. That would be a kicker, wouldn't it?

That would be pretty shocking.
But after all we've read probably not surprising coming from the self proclaimed spiteful b**tch.

This GA interview has changed my opinion of him from what I thought before...I think he is sad, confused and in denial.

I am going to have to agree...but my earlier belief that the 23rd was going to be a pivital date to cracking this case has been reinforced over and over with the new info coming out this past week. I guess now we know who owns the green truck-Cindy does...so who was the man that came back with Casey when the neighbor saw them going into the garage when the truck came BACK? and how did they leave again once the truck was returned?

Also, now that I have heard what George had to say about the gas can incident, he has cleared up all the nagging questions that I had about him being in the trunk, and why the "wedge" would have been in her trunk...He was lying to see if his gas cans were in her trunk, and she knew he was just trying to catch her, so she RAN ahead of him and grabbed them out and cursed at him as she returned them...and he NEVER got close enough to see into the trunk, and POSSIBLY at that point the decomp was not reeking as it was when she abandoned the car, or maybe she got it closed fast enought that he did not catch a whiff of it...

I have been suspicious of GA since I saw the Greta interview with him and Cindy at their house. After hearing this taped interview of GA, I am no longer suspicious of him. I owe him an apology (sorry, GA).

One thing I noted in this interview is that, due to the condition of the Pontiac, GA told KC she should "stay local, stay close". Keeping in mind that GA knows a lot about cars and is the designated car guy in the family, I bet KC did keep the car local.

Also of interest to me, per GA in this interview:

"I'm living with a very strong woman that I love very much and I've got a daughter who almost has the same personality."

'nuff said.

And he did not even say if he was actually able to get the wheel chocks, did he? He should have pushed for them!

I don't believe he did, but I could be wrong. From what I remember from the interview, after she slammed the trunk and shoved the gas cans to him, he pretty much just confronted her about stealing the cans and making him look like a fool in front of LE for reporting them missing. The thought probably didn't even enter his mind at that time to push for the wheel chocks. He stated he became suspicious after "she" brought up the missing gas cans and then he thought to make up the story about needing to get in the trunk. I don't think at that point he suspected that she had done something to Caylee. He was still in gas can stealing mode.

In the Matthew C. interview
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

he mentions that he saw KC at the subway on Goldenrod/University (BTW: there is a 408 exit on University, so KC could have taken the 408 to get there from her parents house that is near Narcoosee) on July 7, that she was driving a dark color (undetermined color) SUV (possibly a Rodeo or a Pathfinder) which she claimed belonged to her out-of-town boyfriend (though TL returned on July 5).

Could KC have been driving CA's SUV on July 7th? And could this be the same incident that GA described where he chased her on the 408?

Did Cindy return any money to AMY?
My guess is NO. Amy did not mention it in her interview and I think she would have. I think her interview was after the friends had the powow at the Anthonys house, so Cindy had ample time.

In the Matthew C. interview
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

he mentions that he saw KC at the subway on July 7, that she was driving a dark color (undetermined color) SUV (possibly a Rodeo or a Pathfinder) which she claimed belonged to her out-of-town boyfriend (though TL returned on July 5).

Could KC have been driving CA's SUV on July 7th?

Tone has a dark colored Jeep, I think it has been identified as a Cherokee, which is real similiar to a Rodeo/Pathfinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV