July 17th Tony Lazzaro and Cameron Campina in the apt with the police AUDIO
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/TonyLazzaroandCameronCampina.wma

Tony's July 22nd interview....
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Tony's July 28th transcripted interview

Tony's Sept 8th interview
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro Tony.090808.pdf
PG 37 they discuss him skipping school on June 17th and her behavior at BBlockbuster and the black dress.

This is the AUDIO of the Sept 8th interview.
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/TonyLazzaroSept8th.wma

It helps to listen to the Audio while reading the transcript.

YM: It’s a question of….
TL: Did I ever see it?
YM: Well, not only that, but I’m sure you’ve also heard on the news it’s not only Zanax that we’re concerned about. It’s also Chloroform. And they all, and we all know that Chloroform is something that you can, you get high off of. You know, it’s not that hard to get off the Internet. Everyone can order it. Before we get surprised by something we, we need to hear it from you if uh, you know, your group is into the, you know, obviously you know, zani bars isn’t that uncommon, especially over in uh…
TL: Right.
YM: In Full Sail. You know it’s either zani bars or weed, one of the two.

And the real Zani is here.....

Yes, The intersection of Colonial Rd(S.R 50) and Goldenrod is a busy intersection.
Add to that Colonial Rd has been under construction to widen to 6 lanes.
There is a Sam's Club on Goldenrod right beside/behind the Amscot and wholesale clubs are very busy beginning on Fridays leading into the weekend.

I posted [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3736801&postcount=120"]here[/ame] that I think no one helped her - she coasted in. In fact, looks like if her car had any momentum she could do it with minimal turning.

AmscotParking.PNG

YM: It’s a question of….
TL: Did I ever see it?
YM: Well, not only that, but I’m sure you’ve also heard on the news it’s not only Zanax that we’re concerned about. It’s also Chloroform. And they all, and we all know that Chloroform is something that you can, you get high off of. You know, it’s not that hard to get off the Internet. Everyone can order it. Before we get surprised by something we, we need to hear it from you if uh, you know, your group is into the, you know, obviously you know, zani bars isn’t that uncommon, especially over in uh…
TL: Right.
YM: In Full Sail. You know it’s either zani bars or weed, one of the two.

And the real Zani is here.....

By "bars" could include brownies?

I posted here that I think no one helped her - she coasted in. In fact, looks like if her car had any momentum she could do it with minimal turning.

View attachment 3722

Would that "coasting in" take into account if the land where the Amscot is is elevated or raised (for drainage and water run off as land is now filled in and elevated in this area to help with flooding concerns) and not even with the roadway?

It has been many months since I have driven by the Amscot but I keep seeing it a bit higher than the roadway. :confused:

How does being out of gas need "fixing"?

Maybe she told him she ran out of gas again because the gas gauge was broken, so her dad was going to pick it up and get the gauge fixed? That would make sense.... Then he wouldn't expect her to pick it up.

This must have something to do with why they tested the gas gauge in Kc's car. (or the car she was using - IIRC it is/was actually Cindy's car)

I remember that in one of the docs there were details about LE testing the gauge to see if it was or wasn't accurate, but I really didn't understand their results or why they were checking that.

Were they trying to see if she was lying about it being broken? I'm probably way behind on this and there's a whole thread on it somewhere. If so, sorry guys/gals. :)

IRRC, the pontiac's gas gauge was tested at the lab and they found nothing wrong with it.

Doubt it. Zani-bars is a common term among young people for Xanax.
True. It gets it's name from it's bar shape. 2 mg pill scored four times to allow for smaller doses.

300_74591.jpg

Just for reference:
July 17th Tony Lazzaro and Cameron Campina in the apt with the police AUDIO
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/TonyLazzaroandCameronCampina.wma

Tony's July 22nd interview....

Tony's July 28th transcripted interview

Tony's Sept 8th interview with Yuri Melichhttp://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro Tony.090808.pdf
PG 37 they discuss him skipping school on June 17th and her behavior at BBlockbuster and the black dress.

This is the AUDIO of the Sept 8th interview. with Yuri Melcihhttp://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/TonyLazzaroSept8th.wma

It helps to listen to the Audio while reading the transcript.

Here I go quoting myself....

I found this other interveiw which is undated.. but the location I got it from states it was taken on Sept 18... with Det. Jerold White. I disagree with this date, while reading it he references talking with Casey THAT MORNING. Also the interveiw sounds more like the very first one he had done. :waitasec:
Some of the same questions that Melich asked him on Sept 8th, so it appears that when you first read it... it is an interveiw you already seen before. :rolleyes: However, a "Shawn" is in the room with them during the interview.
This interveiw was released on Nov 6th.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447608...y-Lazzaro-Interview-Sept-18-released-Nov06-08

In this interview, Tony talks about Casey's phone calls with her mother a little more...

"...I always asked her why(don't) you call your mom in the apartment, she goes because I, I don't want us emba(embarrass) you know cause I guess she's a she always gets an argument with her mom....

"...And she say that if she's out, that what she said she goes if I go outside then I know that I can't be you lunatic on the phone with her."

"...Cause it would be embarrassing I guess so that's that was what she used to tell me. I mean there's plenty times I walked outside to go see what's she's doing and she's walking off you know just on the phone all over the place but I never got to see who she was..."

About drinking

A: She uh... she's usually she likes a beer; she's more a beer drinker.
Q.Okay
A. "Uh that I seen ...um I been to I remember I wento.. I remember going to a bar one time with her um when we first started hangin out.. uh some place downtown, she just you know casually drinking.. some beer. Um.. there's a actually a club that I worked I worked at I (inaudible) been there since... I went back to New York but I usually manage at night at uh Fusion which is a sushi restaurant off of Woodbury Road.
Q. Okay
A. .. and I mange the nights and I usually DJ so I mean she would just somce up there you know try to help out with whatever cause I have the shot girls and she tells the shot girls she wants to have some kind of help so I would let her you know manage the shot girls and...
Q. Fare enough

Further down...

A."We there is I think uh.. well that one night that seh got really ...drunk I mean I was just because I was completely sober and i wasn't (inaudible) night so I was already a little frustrated about stuff and it was just like I mean like she was saying something like stupid, stupid things and I was just like what? Like shut up.....This evidently is the night he later references in the Sept 8th interveiw as June 20th.. when she was talking about singing.

Q. Right
"And the she got mad cause I'm yelling at her what to do so...I mean... that was basically.. I guess like that's when I guess she got a little she didn't get a little mean with that and then I was like... then she apologiezed the next morning about everythings so... she was aware that she said what she said and stuff like that.
Putting together the 2 interviews.. I gather that June 20th, Casey got a drunk more than usual, ran up $60 on his tab and he "scolded her" she talked about singing.. and he is like whatever shut up and then she turns mean on him (could this be the same temper we saw on the Aug 14th jail video??? :waitasec: She evidently said something harsh enough to apologize the next day.

Hi TWA,

I'm not sure Catherine S.'s interview seals the deal on her seeing it at 7AM Friday:

JW: Okay.
CS: …in the parking lot.
JW: Well Friday when?
CS: Uhm, I can’t, prob…probably in the morning. Uhm, oh, Friday, the day the, it was the 27th, June the 27th.
JW: Okay. So you see the car parked uhm, in the parking lot…
CS: Uh-hum (affirmative).
JW: …by your dumpster?
CS: Yes.
JW: Okay, what are you uh, what, what do you do uh, about it?
CS: Uhm, nothing. I mean it, it was daytime so uh, there’s a few cars. I didn’t see no customer. At first there probably would be, it belonged to somebody next, to the other businesses, next business so I didn’t do anything about it.
JW: Okay.
CS: Then when I came back Saturday, the 28th, in the morning, I believe it was seven o’clock in the morning I saw the car again.

She was not really sure. IMO, with a month having gone by and knowing she had seen the car Saturday and Monday morning, she probably assumed she must have seen if same time Friday morning. I bet what really happened is she noticed Friday noon when she returned from lunch. :rolleyes:

In the words of the Fonz, "I was wwrrr, wrrr, wrrrrrr, wrong". Thanks buddy. Love your posts by the way. Julia

October 14th Interview... in the car re-inacting the gas can incident.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...verypageslazzaro/1/lg/3846-3901-1_Page_22.htm

Took her to her house. Went into the backyard and got the gas cans out of the shed. Walked through the side of the house, through the garage and into the house and out the sunroom. Gas was already in the gas cans. She took 2 gas cans. Headed back norht onto made a right on Grand Drive onto Chickasaw Trail heading north.
Tony states it was definitely not in the morning. Made a left on Cascade - then heading west. Come up on a stop sign at Cascade and Anthony and made another left. On Killian.. he makes a U-Turn in front of her car right where the light post is. They get the gas cans out. Each taking one. They walk over to Casey's car. He handed the gas cans to her as she is putting gas into her car. Tony is standing near either the Driver's side or the passenger side front door. She then opens her trunk and puts them in. He was still standing in the same spot. He could not see into the trunk or any part of the trunk. All he could smell is gas. Tony is pretty sure she still had one can in her hands, opened the trunk put that can in, comes back around and grabbed the other can and then put it in the trunk. Tony walked away while she was "packing up."

This interview on OCSO page 3880 states the last saw Caylee either on the 11th or the 12th.

Tony also stated " that she, that it was going a little too fast and like you know, like relax because I'm moving out. I'm getting, I'm leaving soon. You know, like I'm just here for school and then I'm out."

He stated that she was more upset when she heard that than when he saw her looking at the video.

He continues talking about the second gas can incident.

It was supposedly a week apart (both on a Friday according to Casey) that she ran out of gas.

IIRC the cans were 2.5 gal and 1 or 1.5 gal respectively.

The black dress part I remember. I remember finding it interesting that TL would recognize anything from what Joseph Jordan's group found at Blanchard Park. I always thought it was possible that stuff belonged to Casey, even without pics of her wearing it. The thing is though that if those clothes were exposed to decomp, even after being out in the elements, it would still have an odor. I wonder if they were checked by a cadaver dog for decomp? It's an odor that clings and never fully leaves so it would still be there even if it wasn't as strong kwim?
According to TL...it was the 23rd and the 27th...no?

Here I go quoting myself....

I found this other interveiw which is undated.. but the location I got it from states it was taken on Sept 18... with Det. Jerold White. I disagree with this date, while reading it he references talking with Casey THAT MORNING. Also the interveiw sounds more like the very first one he had done. :waitasec:
Some of the same questions that Melich asked him on Sept 8th, so it appears that when you first read it... it is an interveiw you already seen before. :rolleyes: However, a "Shawn" is in the room with them during the interview.
This interveiw was released on Nov 6th.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447608...y-Lazzaro-Interview-Sept-18-released-Nov06-08

In this interview, Tony talks about Casey's phone calls with her mother a little more...

"...I always asked her why(don't) you call your mom in the apartment, she goes because I, I don't want us emba(embarrass) you know cause I guess she's a she always gets an argument with her mom....

"...And she say that if she's out, that what she said she goes if I go outside then I know that I can't be you lunatic on the phone with her."

"...Cause it would be embarrassing I guess so that's that was what she used to tell me. I mean there's plenty times I walked outside to go see what's she's doing and she's walking off you know just on the phone all over the place but I never got to see who she was..."

About drinking

A: She uh... she's usually she likes a beer; she's more a beer drinker.
Q.Okay
A. "Uh that I seen ...um I been to I remember I wento.. I remember going to a bar one time with her um when we first started hangin out.. uh some place downtown, she just you know casually drinking.. some beer. Um.. there's a actually a club that I worked I worked at I (inaudible) been there since... I went back to New York but I usually manage at night at uh Fusion which is a sushi restaurant off of Woodbury Road.
Q. Okay
A. .. and I mange the nights and I usually DJ so I mean she would just somce up there you know try to help out with whatever cause I have the shot girls and she tells the shot girls she wants to have some kind of help so I would let her you know manage the shot girls and...
Q. Fare enough

Further down...

A."We there is I think uh.. well that one night that seh got really ...drunk I mean I was just because I was completely sober and i wasn't (inaudible) night so I was already a little frustrated about stuff and it was just like I mean like she was saying something like stupid, stupid things and I was just like what? Like shut up.....This evidently is the night he later references in the Sept 8th interveiw as June 20th.. when she was talking about singing.

Q. Right
"And the she got mad cause I'm yelling at her what to do so...I mean... that was basically.. I guess like that's when I guess she got a little she didn't get a little mean with that and then I was like... then she apologiezed the next morning about everythings so... she was aware that she said what she said and stuff like that.
Putting together the 2 interviews.. I gather that June 20th, Casey got a drunk more than usual, ran up $60 on his tab and he "scolded her" she talked about singing.. and he is like whatever shut up and then she turns mean on him (could this be the same temper we saw on the Aug 14th jail video??? :waitasec: She evidently said something harsh enough to apologize the next day.

It would be reasonable to think that KC might have drank alittle too much and lost control when she first partied-hard after killing her own daughter. 5 nights after the fact, in fact...

Re: the first part of your post about LE getting dates wrong...good Lord! I've lost count of how many discovery items we are privey to with "Common Sense Knowledge" of the many typos and date errors! Are these typos and date errors going to work in KC's defense? I shudder to think about it...:confused:

It would be reasonable to think that KC might have drank alittle too much and lost control when she first partied-hard after killing her own daughter. 5 nights after the fact, in fact...

Re: the first part of your post about LE getting dates wrong...good Lord! I've lost count of how many discovery items we are privey to with "Common Sense Knowledge" of the many typos and date errors! Are these typos and date errors going to work in KC's defense? I shudder to think about it...:confused:

Seems to me, she really got smashed the most on her 21st birthday and the death of her child. Or the celebration of her newfound freedom.

Gosh knows I'm no Casey fan, and that I have no ressonable doubts that she killed Caylee, but I've seen a lot of people who drink in excess to forget/escape/etc. Could've been to celebrate, but could've been to forget/escape/etc, too...

Gosh knows I'm no Casey fan, and that I have no ressonable doubts that she killed Caylee, but I've seen a lot of people who drink in excess to forget/escape/etc. Could've been to celebrate, but could've been to forget/escape/etc, too...

You are so very right, a family member, who was terminally ill, and a very infrequent drinker changed drastically following the diagnosis.

She drank to 'drunken stupor' state most evenings. She made no secret of the fact she wanted to get drunk and STAY drunk, so that she didn't have to feel afraid or in pain (emotional pain).

Bold by me

I've had some of those same concerns. If it's confusing to people here at WS, with the time to pick it apart, then how will it interpret to a juror? Since I am so new here, I went back and read several of the interview transcripts. The interview tactic of interruption and jumping around to different dates concerns me. I know why it's done that way, but even the most honest and truthful person could get confused and question whether they are remembering correctly. Hopefully, it's just me being paranoid but it bothers me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back