2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good. We want you to have a good supply of convenience food so you can have the time to continue this super sleuthing!!!;) :sleuth:

I don't know about the waffles with Nutella from the other poster.

I would eat the Nutella out of the jar and just skip the waffles....yes I am that bad.
(Looks around, whistling, while tentatively raising hand.)

Miracles, that's why God made spoons.

I could agree with you if she bought diapers, children's clothing, or toys-- but waffles? Many people who are childless cannot lego the eggo..myself included.

I'm pregnant now ... but my oldest is 19 ... so it has been many years since I shopped for a child ... frozen waffles are a staple at our house and always have been!

ok, the first thing I noticed from the Target video on wesh

http://www.wesh.com/video/17660762/index.html

was that the cashier changed, It went from a girl with short dark hair to a girl with a blondish ponytail. I wonder if she knows the girl who took over the register? I'm just now chiming in so this may have already been stated. I'm sure LE has already questioned her but I'm still wondering myself.

I couldn't get Muzikman's site to work for me, but WFTV has Target 7-08 and 7-10, just in case everyone hasn't seen them yet.

July 8th

July 10th

Thanks TippyT.

I can't get into the site. At this point I know it's me and not the links.

I am waiting for Patty to work her magic for those of us who are techno-challenged...:grandma: :blush:

Most stores in our area will not take temporary checks.

Also on one receipt it has bud light, and there's a pic of the bud light. What is the drinking age in FL? If you look under 30 in Texas they card you. So if that were the case she would need an id that matches the name on the check she is writing.

What I'm getting at here is i think she had a fake id in AH name with her pic.

They do not always do their job. Either she did Id her and just made sure the date was right or she did not id her. I live in Texas and most of the time they never id you. Its just lazy employees I think. They just type in your birthday or there birthday. W/o ever seeing your id. They just ask for the info.

And as far as the id not matching the checks well most cashiers don't care. I know I can legitamately use my moms CC or checking account without ever a problem. (When my mom is sick she will ask me to pick up a few things for her, etc.) Never once have I been questioned about the names not matching.

ok, the first thing I noticed from the Target video on wesh

http://www.wesh.com/video/17660762/index.html

was that the cashier changed, It went from a girl with short dark hair to a girl with a blondish ponytail. I wonder if she knows the girl who took over the register? I'm just now chiming in so this may have already been stated. I'm sure LE has already questioned her but I'm still wondering myself.

I haven't had time to look ... but IIRC the cashier that they interviewed in the 400PP of docs had a very familiar last name ... I haven't gone back to investigate further ... but that was my first thought as well.

Originally Posted by eg@gm
The waffle thing is weird b/c when my child was Caylee's age, that was one of the only breakfast foods I could get him to eat. She seemed as though she grocery shopped with a child in mind.

Hope you dont think we are picking on you... :blowkiss:[

She is so brazen it's scary!

Poor Caylee she saw the DEVIL on her way to Heaven. Casey is the most versatile criminal I have ever seen, my heart is just racing watching her cash a forged check at a bank, (no less) without a care in the world.

I thoroughly believe that this girl has been committing similar monetary crimes for as long as she could walk...it's almost like she was born a criminal and destined to spend the rest of her life in jail.

You know, When I see this tape and others, and listen to her, IF IT WERE ME, I'd be scared to death! Will she say that she didn't know that banks had cameras? Is she that naive??? How on earth would she get away with it? Just knowing I'd be breaking the law, taking something that isn't mine that I didn't work for, would drive me crazy!

The only way I think that she would think she could get away with this stuff is that she thought that no one would have the stones to challenge her or report her - she most likely thought that she could talk Amy into believing that she spent the money herself - and she did for a minute when Amy couldn't find that cash in the apartment

I have a conscious, and she obviously doesn't

Young adult men loves waffles too...

Every male twenty something I know loves emm(females too)... That and cereal..loads of it.. As for popsicles..young adults who keep their weight in mind eat them..espsceially here in Hot Florida..a lighter healthier snack

The eggos even come in healthier versions now.
I love waffles myself. Actually, most people I know like waffles. Not so much with the Popsicles...but I do eat one now and then.

I can tell I've been spending too much time reading about this case. When I saw this item listed I thought "squirrel pull"... :doh:

10-8-20081-08-24PM.png

I think it's apull over shirt.

I can tell I've been spending too much time reading about this case. When I saw this item listed I thought "squirrel pull"... :doh:

10-8-20081-08-24PM.png

HAHAHAHA....I thought the same thing. Is it time for happy hour yet?

They do not always do their job. Either she did Id her and just made sure the date was right or she did not id her. I live in Texas and most of the time they never id you. Its just lazy employees I think. They just type in your birthday or there birthday. W/o ever seeing your id. They just ask for the info.

And as far as the id not matching the checks well most cashiers don't care. I know I can legitamately use my moms CC or checking account without ever a problem. (When my mom is sick she will ask me to pick up a few things for her, etc.) Never once have I been questioned about the names not matching.

I have to agree - I always have my ID out when I use my CC - always - I do let my daughter use my debit card, but only for debit and she won't have to show an ID and it's normally a self check out or a drive thru food place - I use checks twice a month - to buy my inventory and for rent, thats it - everything else is CC and DC

Anyone else struck by the presence of a purse on KC in both her Target runs? I don't know why I thought she'd be carrying a backpack...

Because she is the type to shoplift a backpack full of items in order to save her hard-earned stolen money for other merchants and other items?

Also .. .did you notice .. .they scanned her ID ... it had a magnetic strip on it ... IMO it was KC's actual ID and she had checks made with her name and Amy's account # ... she KNEW that she was gonna be caught when she did it ... makes no sense unless she planned on running!
That makes sense but how did she have time to have the checks made if one of the purchases was right after Amy left? Or am I confused::waitasec:

Thanks TippyT.

I can't get into the site. At this point I know it's me and not the links.

I am waiting for Patty to work her magic for those of us who are techno-challenged...:grandma: :blush:

Muzikman is awesome, but too advanced for me as well. The WFTV links aren't downloads--they just play on your screen. I also hope Patty uploads to Youtube in case the tv stations ever re-arrange their links. Patty is a doll!:beats:

First, I had no idea Target even sold Food, so that alone was news to me...lol
But if you consider she shopped on the 8th and the 10th and from the video's it looks like she is buying a TON of food in 2 days. It would seem to me if your stealing someone else's checks and buying stuff, food would not be a good first choice. I would think CD, and electronics....Seems very odd, but what about this case isnt...

AH needs to go get that industrial pack of TP, you can never have enough...

OMG!!!! She has no morals!! She's at Bank Of America 7/15 cashing AMY's check around 1:24 pm and she goes directly from there to the Airport to pick her up!! According to Amys incoming text message on the 15th of July that her flight gets in around 2:30 pm!! DAAAAAAANG!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back