2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! Not sure if this has been posted but in one of her mug shots she has one of the shirts stolen from Target on!!! UNREAL

There's the BIG WHITE sunglasses she bought at Target with the stolen checks....
:laugh:
2iar5tt.jpg

I noticed a California Pizza Kitchen brand pizza while on her Target trip July 10th. She also buys Budlight in a case and then a 6 pack of JW DUNDEE who makes expensive microbrews..Honey Brown etc. Girl's got balls is all I can say about the videos.

Strange about Target, tho. WFTV just stated that KC used her own driver's license as ID when she wrote the checks there. I wasn't aware that Target would take a 2nd party check? Hmmm.

Links for WFTV stories should be up soon. They're just broadcasting their story right now.

it is strange. I shared an address with my last boyfriend and the grocery store used to let me write his checks. They accepted it because his check blanks had the same address as my drivers license. They would just write down my drivers license number on the check. I always thought it was strange that they let me do it. Maybe because people marry and keep same last names.
Maybe Amy put Caseys house address on her checks. (she did already change her mailing address to Hopespring) That is the only way I can think of that it would work.

I've watched this several times and if u look closely you can see that the id picture she gave to the cashier has dark hair..Amy's hair is blonde so it seems it may be a fake id of some sort.

There a photos of KC with, blonde hair, brown, black ..she changes hair color like her underwear..

It's just like when the audio interviews came out of Casey, you'd already READ them over and over, but somehow HEARING them boiled your blood more. Same thing watching her outright steal from her bf- I'm livid! Oh, and all the while, I cannot ever forget, poor dear Caylee is decomposing somewhere, at the hands of her own mother, more concerned w/ toilet paper and friggin' beer.

The checks where Amy's.

Her name, her addy...

KC was just signing them as AH.

Copy's of the checks in the documents.

KC wrote a check to herself...for 250 and signed AH's name.

The arrest doc says she used a fl driver's license A535-113-86-5990 and that it was captured on the back of the check.

Why didn't the cashier's recognize the different names? no wonder there is so much identity theft. I'm obviously in the wrong business!!

A few things that I've noticed:

Incredible how calm and collected she is throughout these transactions. (I guess that's how you get away with it.) Watching these gave me the feeling that she's seasoned and has done this type of thing many times before. I was surprised to see that she's actually quite fussy and precise about how she went about placing the bags into her cart.

I think she used the purse as an "accessory" to look more "grown up". Part of what "legitimizes" her purchases is the way she takes out her purse, opens it and prepares her checkbook and pen while the cashier is still processing her purchases.

The fact the she has worn those white sunglasses while going to and from meetings since she has been arrested is VERY telling and I am now convinced that the white knapsack she's worn a couple of times to go in and out of meetings - is probably the one that she wore when she left with Caylee.

Lol...Can you imagine the people that made purchases right after her - now realizing how close they were to this whole mess!

Yes, I do think that she waves to someone that she knows at the end of one of the videos as she's leaving.

Last but not least - The banks really need to get their act together! Target had much better, clearer and fluid video surveillance than the cruddy, grainy black and white video at the BANK!

There a photos of KC with, blonde hair, brown, black ..she changes hair color like her underwear..

Really? I am no expert, but I have heard that some people who change hair color a lot have been sexually abused. Of course that does NOT mean that KC was sexually abused, or that every person who changes hair color often was sexually abused, but it is common for those who have been. Also common for those who have been sexually abused is borderline personality disorder, which IMO fits her from what we've been told and have observed from her behavior.

Casey also electronically paid for AT&T $574.00. I guess we know how she paid for all of those text messages.

And just as I suspected!! LOL! The cashier at Targets writes in her statement that she failed to look over the ID, that is isnt any different than any other transactions during one day........Are you like kidding me!! Most people use Debit cards or Credit card...you are supposed to look at ID for checks all the time. I saw in the video she failed to do her job! And she admits it. I bet she got written up for it too! What a waste!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl
Back