2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BY the way Cindy the 200.00 plus dollars you took out of Casey's stuff belongs to Amy not you.

Thats what I'm sayin!!! See how wrong that is! :banghead:

Like mother , like daughter......she dont care either. Theif!!

Boy this raises my blood pressure....as a victim of checks being stolen, I can only imagine the rage I would have felt if I had the thief on video camera buying crap with my money.....where did she take this stuff on July 8 and 10? She had to have somewhere to put this crap......and by the way, if the grandparents can't watch this video and see that she is NOT consumed or worried at that date about her child missing then I just give up.:banghead:

You just don't understand. It was in the script! She HAD to go shopping at Target. She was protecting her family. Can't you see how scared she is?

Guzman was the name of one of the cashiers that I thought sounded familiar to this case ... anyone else? Actually she was a teller at the bank.

Guess this means those cashiers at Targets wont be trying out for The Apprentice anytime soon! They'd be fired in 5 minutes!!

The cashiers should have been doing their job carefully, no doubt about it. But, I do have some compassion for them. If they are fired, it's a lesson learned...but in this economy it's a painful one. Personally, I'd be surprised if they were given a second chance. Sad for them, they were used by a con artist....Meanwhile, I'll bet all cashiers at Target have had a meeting or two to remind them of the rules.

On one of the receipts, TYSON chicken and POPSICLES are listed - on July 10th. These are two of the items that Tony said she had in a bag when he picked her up at Amscott.

She's really not that good of a shopper, I spend less than 100.00 a week and we eat good. But she was probably stocking up with Amy returning on the 15th.

Paper checks in stores are so uncommon now that it seems the clerks were more concerned with completing the transaction correctly in the register than checking the ID.

All the Targets I frequent have the kind of Credit/Debit card readers that you put the card in and it reads it and it pops out..then you sign the screen on the reader..the cashiers never touch the cards at all..

I am not making excuses just saying that they might have been thrown off a little by getting a paper check and concentrating on the procedure and of course it seems KC is quite the charmer so who knows what she might have been talking about to distract them while they were completing the transaction..

target shopping sprees:
the white sunglasses, 2 nice padded push up bras, clothing*and other stuff.
looks like some of the stuff she has been photographed in lately came in quite handy.
she is wearing the stuff she bought with the stolen money and putting out there for all to see.
maybe she'll show up on the stupidist criminal shows.
now to read the new docs.

I am completely mortified at how someone with a missing child who has not even been reported as missing, can go into any department store and buy beer with a "friends" stolen check and act as if nothing in the world is wrong! I hope she withdraws her not guilty plea on those charges..I couldn't look at a judge after those videos and say "not guilty", thats like waiting for lighting to strike..

On July, 2008, I was working at the Waterford Lakes Super Target during a morning shift, as a cashier at 1159 a, I completed a transaction totaling $11.01 i tokk the guest's ID for the check, But failed to thoroughly verify the ID with the check information, After being shown the transaction receipt, there was nothing notable to make that particular transaction stand out from the mane other grocery sales I ring up on a daily basis.

This drives me crazy. I hope this girl was fired.

"...b/c the check was in the machine, verification made it difficult..."

Sounds like Target may have a part to blame, not just the cashiers. Think of it, she passed 3 checks at 2 diff Targets, 3 diff cashiers. They are probably prompted for verification when the check is scanned, therefore, "in the machine."

I'm sure a few people lost their jobs over this..unbelievable actually.

Know what stood out in my mind? ... All that lingerie and no condoms!

What else is also remarkable is she bought a ton of stuff in 2's..there were 2 of lots of the groceries..I find that a little weird.

this girls has got a thing for waffles!!

Eggos on two of the target receipts, and one receipt shows popsicles.

One more ? In Texas we have to show id for Sudafed due to the meth crap.
They log it into some data base. Is that true for FL? If so I wonder if LE has looked to see what id she used.

I live in Whitney, Texas and the local Wal-Mart in Hillsboro does not ask for ID when buying Sudafed. Maybe if you were to buy several boxes they would but I think it depends on the person checking you out. Not everyone follows the rules. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe
Back