2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok, the first thing I noticed from the Target video on wesh

http://www.wesh.com/video/17660762/index.html

was that the cashier changed, It went from a girl with short dark hair to a girl with a blondish ponytail. I wonder if she knows the girl who took over the register? I'm just now chiming in so this may have already been stated. I'm sure LE has already questioned her but I'm still wondering myself.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

"She actually hit two Target stores within two hours. She even went home and changed clothes in between, right after she shopped at the Target on North Goldenrod Road."

For 10 years my name was on my Dad's checking account but never printed on the checks. I would run to the store for him or pay bills for him and sign my name and I was never once questioned about the name or address difference. And the majority of the time I was never even asked for an ID. And it was obvious I was a female and still never questioned.

Bolding above is mine

Hi Wings,
My daughter has worked Security for some well-known stores like the one Casey shopped at. Security 101 is learning about what is called 'sweatheart deals'. A buddy works the register and doesn't scan all your purchases. A very lucritive shopping proceedure in my part of the land.

But after reading some of the stuff from the cashed checks, also around these parts, when I need to cash a check or use a check for my purchases, it's so hard to get done! Almost have to give up my first-born son to get someone to take my check.
How is it so easy for Casey? Don't cashiers get trained in comparing signatures anymore? Don't they get trained in verifying ID? Is it that easy to cash or use a check to pay for purchases all over Florida?
If so, I wanna move there! ;)

ETA: Bisquic...Yummy pancakes! Easy and very fast bisquits. Did I mention yummy pancakes?

I'm sure they get trained in verifying ID but they just get lazy and don't care! I guess it takes too long to see if the name on the ID matches the name on the check!!! When I get "carded" to buy alcohol, half the time the cashier just glances at my ID for a split second, I know they didn't look at it long enough to see my date of birth!!! IIRC when KC gave the cashier the ID for the alcohol she just swiped it and didn't look at it, so I'm sure the computer just reads it as the person is over 21...just think it could have been anyone's ID that is over 21!! I didn't realize it could be that easy for a minor to purchase alcohol!!!!

hamster1.jpg

Okay .... so a few things stood out to me with the latest doc drop ....

1. Casey shopped at Target with Amy's checks - Clerk accepts check then Casey's I.D. and scans it through. If the clerk had compared the two it would have been obvious that the two did not match (I can just see Casey cracking up inside - this girl has some major cahooooneee's). So, in the docs - the clerks statement is this - " Because the check was in the machine, verification made it difficult." Ok ...I was able to put her sentence into what I believe that she wanted to say...lol....because the check was in the machine I was unable to verify her identification. I am guessing the employee still gets to work at Target......lol.

2. Casey purchased a lot of lingerie items, a whole lot of groceries (heavens she hit Target on 7/8 and 7/10) and managed to toss in Sudafed and Mucinex. Not sure about the active ingredidients in Mucinex - but I do know that Sudafed can get a person pretty fidgety due to the active ingredient "Pseudoephedrine." I know that it is also used to make meth. Please know that I don't believe that KC was dabbling with the hard stuff though.

3. Casey actually signed one of Amy's check's with her own signature ..... *giggle giggle* ... and shame on the clerk. :bang:

4. The check that Casey wrote out to herself for cash on Amy's account and then cashed at the bank - handwriting was the same on the front and when she signed her name on the back. Ok .... I would have thought she would at least made the writing look a little different. :loser:

5. Before we all got the latest news
smiley-dance1.gif
about the GJ and the charges that are forthcoming - it did bring a sigh of relief on my part that Amy, Target and the bank were all pressing charges - max. sentence - 65 years in prison.

I work at Target here in Illinois...if someone writes a check for over $100.00 the register "prompts" for us to scan the ID of the person writing the check. Casey had to have had an ID of Amy's for this to work. There is NO way to bypass the "prompt" for an ID the only other way I can think of would be to key in the drivers license number if for some reason you cannot scan it. Also from the reciepts I have seen so far she definately bought items for herself and nothing for Caylee...the DPCI (Dept/Class/Item) numbers are all from the womens department.

It was Casey's ID.... Does target's system crossmatch the name on the id with the name on check when it is swiped through the system?

It was Casey's ID.... Does target's system crossmatch the name on the id with the name on check when it is swiped through the system?

Great question!!!! - I know that the documents reflect that it was KC's DL that was scanned. I would assume in this case that Target's register did not cross reference for Amy's DL ......

Watching her load the groceries into her buggy, I'm surprised KC wasn't also a shoplifter, that anyone seems to know of.

Lol about vomiting. I get nervous using coupons because I am afraid I might have got the wrong thing or something. LOL. I have like a mini panic attack.

LOL! I do the same thing. I double check the dates on them and all, then worry that the cashier missed them, so I say something, then worry that I've offended the cashier because YES, I SCANNED THEM, she says. Oh, okay.

What makes me wonder is if Casey is so bold as to hit Target several times and do this, why not go to a store that sells better clothes and undies? I'd rather hit Nordies one time, than Target 7, lol!

I'm sure they get trained in verifying ID but they just get lazy and don't care! I guess it takes too long to see if the name on the ID matches the name on the check!!! When I get "carded" to buy alcohol, half the time the cashier just glances at my ID for a split second, I know they didn't look at it long enough to see my date of birth!!! IIRC when KC gave the cashier the ID for the alcohol she just swiped it and didn't look at it, so I'm sure the computer just reads it as the person is over 21...just think it could have been anyone's ID that is over 21!! I didn't realize it could be that easy for a minor to purchase alcohol!!!!

OMG IndianaGirl,
You are sooo right...the alcohol !
I just pulled my other daughter in the room (management for Rite-Aid for 11.5 years) and she said she has had to fire more cashiers over the years for doing just what the cashier at Target did in the video. Major fines to sell alcohol to underage and the several Rite-Aids she's worked at are overly-strict about selling to minors. Daughter just said she would be the one to scan daily videos and if a cashier did what was done in the Casey video, they'd be pulled in, given written explanation for the termination. If it's not caught by manager and undercover happens to be working during the alcohol purchase, store loses their license to sell liquor, huge fine, cashier loses their job and sometimes so does management.
I know this is long but...
My jaw is still half hanging open with the ease in which Casey could pass those checks...and a purchase of alcohol, too!
I know she's over age limit but even if someone looks closer to 30, cashiers at daughter's stores need to ask for ID/verification of age.
I am typing what my daughter is saying to me as fast as I can so my apologies for any/all typos.

Thanks for pointing out the alcohol IndianaGirl. I had been so drop-jawed over the ease of the whole transaction I hadn't even noticed it!

Also, in the bank video....
During the transaction, Casey looks to the side for quite a little while. Almost as tho she is not interested in what's going on in front of her.

Several years ago my son had a friend (about 27, 28 years old at the time)....after about a year we caught on. Soon as he was doing/saying something dishonest, he would look to the side, almost disinterested in what was going on. Very .... how you say...nonchalant.
Same exact way Casey looked to the side when the banking transaction was going on.
Wonder if there are any of those side-looks on any other video...anyone know or catch them? Obviously since I didn't even catch the alcohol purchase, I don't trust myself to catch the side-look action on other videos. :doh:

To be honest I am not sure but I can definately find out, I close tomorrow night with our AP (security) I will ask her and let ya know! Whenever I back up cashier I always thought that when I scanned the persons ID it was to verify they were in fact the owner/write of the check. But if Casey used her own ID and was able to make purchases using Amy's account then I dunno?

I noticed those very same things....how precise she was in placing items in a buggy.....and you know not looking around...not looking guilty........I woulda been just looking and wondering and all nervous:banghead:

Yea, but she kept going back to the check she was writing, dropped her pen, etc. which looked pretty fidgety/nervous to me...

Howza bout we start a list of Casey Victims..... be interesting to see how long it gets.

I'll start:

Caylee MA
Parents
Brother
Amy H
Target clerks who probably lost their jobs
Fusian, lost a lot of business since this hit the press

2 squirrls or is that 3??

hamster1.jpg

Okay .... so a few things stood out to me with the latest doc drop ....

1. Casey shopped at Target with Amy's checks - Clerk accepts check then Casey's I.D. and scans it through. If the clerk had compared the two it would have been obvious that the two did not match (I can just see Casey cracking up inside - this girl has some major cahooooneee's). So, in the docs - the clerks statement is this - " Because the check was in the machine, verification made it difficult." Ok ...I was able to put her sentence into what I believe that she wanted to say...lol....because the check was in the machine I was unable to verify her identification. I am guessing the employee still gets to work at Target......lol.

2. Casey purchased a lot of lingerie items, a whole lot of groceries (heavens she hit Target on 7/8 and 7/10) and managed to toss in Sudafed and Mucinex. Not sure about the active ingredidients in Mucinex - but I do know that Sudafed can get a person pretty fidgety due to the active ingredient "Pseudoephedrine." I know that it is also used to make meth. Please know that I don't believe that KC was dabbling with the hard stuff though.

3. Casey actually signed one of Amy's check's with her own signature ..... *giggle giggle* ... and shame on the clerk. :bang:

4. The check that Casey wrote out to herself for cash on Amy's account and then cashed at the bank - handwriting was the same on the front and when she signed her name on the back. Ok .... I would have thought she would at least made the writing look a little different. :loser:

5. Before we all got the latest news
smiley-dance1.gif
about the GJ and the charges that are forthcoming - it did bring a sigh of relief on my part that Amy, Target and the bank were all pressing charges - max. sentence - 65 years in prison.

Not sure about sudifed but I know many of those allergy meds that use to be available were taken off the walk through part of the store and put behind the counter. You actually had to ask and show I.D. to purchase because they are used as one of the ingredients for Meth. Not sure if this means anything, but you never know.

If you watch the video the cashiers scan the drivers licence like a credit card the system will alert if that person has written bad checks before anyplace. The check is ran thru a machine that will also alert if there have been bad checks written on that account. The system didnt alert on either so the cashier did not actually look at the name on the drivers license. I see this no differently than when you use a credit card or a debit card at target the cashier never even touches the card to verify anything. They also did not sell alcohol to underage - Casey is 21 and when her drivers license was scanned it would of indicated that.

target shopping sprees:
the white sunglasses, 2 nice padded push up bras, clothing*and other stuff.
looks like some of the stuff she has been photographed in lately came in quite handy.
she is wearing the stuff she bought with the stolen money and putting out there for all to see.
maybe she'll show up on the stupidist criminal shows.
now to read the new docs.

The stupidest thing she does after stealing Amy's checks is pick Amy up at the airport and then take her directly to Tony's apartment. Now Amy knows exactly where he lives so she can track Casey down like a dog when she realizes what Casey has done. LMAO!

What do you all think of the ICE POPS and the TYSON CHICKEN AL claims Casey had on her when he picked her up on from Amscot on June 27th. AL claims the Ice pops and Tyson chicken were in UNMARKED bags from Grandma's house. But the receipts show Casey purchased these items DAYS LATER (July 10th) from Target (and I think all of us who shop at TAR-JAY know every bag has a logo).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back