2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. caused the death "from a premeditated design"
Death 6/15 or 6/16

Do we know where George & Cindy are? Cindy needs to be watched. Closely.

YAHOO!!!!! Yes!! I feel so relieved!! She is where she belongs!!!!

Dear God what did she do to that baby........

I know. I am just a bundle of emotions right now. I am extremely happy that KC is finally back behind bars, but incredibly sad that Caylee is in fact gone.
I cried when I heard that KC was indicted on seven counts. I can't even begin to imagine what happened to Caylee.

I can't feel happy about the indictment because I can't get past your question.

To officially hear that the normal, everyday people sitting on the GJ, heard enough testimony to believe KC deliberately caused the death of that precious child, just overwhelmed me.

My prayer is that Caylee NEVER knew what was happening. I hope she NEVER had a moment to question what KC was doing to her.

well i managed not to cry until I read this. I hope she didn't suffer with all of my heart.

5:20 p.m.: Here are a few more details of the 7 count against Casey Anthony.

/ The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee.

It still amazes me the rage in Cindy Anthony - it is RAGE. It was always outrage. She has never come off as sympathetic, or sad, or miserable. She is always angry and defensive even when no one is making accusations, she refuses everything and flees from media when in reality what does it matter at this point. pure rage.

Bad things happen to good people and sometimes to bad people. Perhaps this has been the way she has always been.

I think they found her. There's a line, I'm paraphrasing somewhat, but to the effect; They've(jurors) been asked to look at things no one should have to view.

When I hear that sentance, I got chills, and remembered what LP said about finding enough of her.....

Yes, when I heard about the *vicarious* stress on the GJ all I could think was little Caylee must have suffered. I'm thinking about her dying in the trunk, alone, and maybe the scratch marks we've all heard about were indeed on the inside.

I'm sorry, folks. It's an awful thing to say and a horrible image. Probably should keep that to myself right now because this is a sickening moment.

btw, I wonder since several of the counts were for lying to LE ... now it seems that CA has also done that in spades and I wonder if she too will now be charged. Seems pretty clear that she has lied to authorities.

Anyway, there's no glee today. I feel awful.

wftv - Channel 9 just reported that Casey will be representing herself with Baez by her side.

It's Ted Bundy all over again.

Yep, just like him Casey thinks she is smarter than everyone else.

So how's Ted doing these days?

wftv - Channel 9 just reported that Casey will be representing herself with Baez by her side.

It's Ted Bundy all over again.

:eek: oh my.. this should be good.. :rolleyes::crazy:

He is noticeably absent. MAybe he didn't know enough to subpoena. But...where is he?

Could CA have manipulated circumstances regarding turning over KC to LE in that remote area? Just thinking, it would be a way for KC to show CA where she put Caylee. CA could have insisted that she be allowed to name a place away from the media.

IIRC GA's atty said this morning that IF an indictment was handed down, GA would comment....anyone heard from him?

UGH if she attempts to represent herself, there will be so many motions and hearings - look at the Duncan case. The judge had to evaluate his mental health constantly.

She thinks she is smart, but let me tell you, a real lawyer - especially a prosecutor - will rip her to shreds. Juries do not like annoying people

Wow...a separate count for each of the major lies she told Yuri. I guess lying is against the law.

I can't get over how similar KC and Bundy are in looks! If you google images of the 2 of them and look at them side by side she looks like his evil re-incarnate!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back