2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, that makes sense when it was in the Amscot lot, but what about before then? Wasn't she parking it in TonE's apartment complex parking lot?

Maybe near his dumpster? It makes sense that she would do that. A lot of times apts. have numbered spots and the guest spots are in the back row where a dumpster might be. At least when I lived in an apartment that is how ours were set up. I would put money on her parking that car near a dumpster at AL's.

she may have purchased the ingredients herself. hard to say. she could have stolen the chemicals for the sawgrass apt. pool or anywhere.

You're right, she very well could have. We were discussing why the dogs hit in the yard and I suggested the possibility that she used the chemicals that George keeps stored near the pool and she may have returned the bottles with the decomp smell on them from being in the trunk.

Air: No standards exist for the amount of chloroform allowed in the air of homes. We use a formula to convert workplace limits to home limits. Based on the formula, we recommend levels be no higher than 0.2 parts per million (ppm) of chloroform in air. Most people can’t smell chloroform until levels reach 133 ppm or higher. If you can smell the chemical, the level is too high to be safe.

The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources regulates the amount of chloroform that can be released by industries.

Notice the part about smelling chloroform and also remember the trunk was open in the garage prior to being impounded. If there were chloroform so strong to smell then it was because someone used it to clean the car - not used 1 - 30 days earlier to knock out little K.

Anyone know how much time was between GA bringing the car home and the cops showing up after the 911 call? Was there enough time in there for someone to have gotten in the trunk and try to clean it up/out with one of these chemicals?

Air: No standards exist for the amount of chloroform allowed in the air of homes. We use a formula to convert workplace limits to home limits. Based on the formula, we recommend levels be no higher than 0.2 parts per million (ppm) of chloroform in air. Most people can’t smell chloroform until levels reach 133 ppm or higher. If you can smell the chemical, the level is too high to be safe.

The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources regulates the amount of chloroform that can be released by industries.

Notice the part about smelling chloroform and also remember the trunk was open in the garage prior to being impounded. If there were chloroform so strong to smell then it was because someone used it to clean the car - not used 1 - 30 days earlier to knock out little K.

I've also read though that when it gets saturated in something, ground etc. it's a different ball game. I'm thinking the same might apply to trunk carpet IMO.

Okay so hear me out here.
1. Still have not seen anything officially released that shows what was being searched on the computer at what time and by who. (speculation)
2. Maybe but I thought KC and Little K stayed the night of the 15th and GA saw them leave on the 16th. Doesnt sound like she stormed out at that point.
3. We do know the car smelled horrible and GA and CA or KC may have attempted to clean out the soiled trunk before the car was impounded not realizing the if it were decomposition it wouldnt clean up as easily if ever at all
I think something happened to discount George's sighting on the 16th because according to the murder indictment the date of death range is from June 15 to July 16. :)

One of my best friends died last week. He wasn't found for 24 hrs and the house reeked. The mattress had to be thrown out and the entire room sanitized, yet the smell lingered. His body was bloated and had turned black within that short time. We live in central PA, I can't imagine what a body would be like in the heat of FL.

I am so sorry for your loss! :blowkiss:

KC may have taken Caylee with her the night of the 15th and just driven around/slept in her car because she couldn't go to TonE's with her daughter and just spent a day or so in her car. Then she may have snuck in the house while her folks were at work and googled ways to keep her daughter 'quiet' because she knew she couldn't move into TL's with her 'tot'.

Interesting thought!:clap:

I seriously doubt that KC searched in May to make sure she had chloroform as a cleaning agent in June. C'mon.

Maybe near his dumpster? It makes sense that she would do that. A lot of times apts. have numbered spots and the guest spots are in the back row where a dumpster might be. At least when I lived in an apartment that is how ours were set up. I would put money on her parking that car near a dumpster at AL's.
I can see that too, and maybe he didn't get near or in the car. MOO

Anyone know how much time was between GA bringing the car home and the cops showing up after the 911 call? Was there enough time in there for someone to have gotten in the trunk and try to clean it up/out with one of these chemicals?

I believe there was several hours in between.

you're making the assumption that this is the packaging that GA purchases his chemicals. we purchased chemicals for our pool differently depending on if it was the beginning or end of season (bulk vs. smaller amts.) i also wouldn't put it past KC to replace the chemicals w/ something else. like a girl adding water to the the vodka bottle after breaking into her parent's liquor cabinet. depending on where \

Most people I know use those small bottles for their hot tubs, not pools. That would be way too expensive and it would take so many of them in a large pool.

We buy all of ours in 100 lb buckets for shock, 40 lb buckets for stablizer, 50 lb buckets of soda ash and 1 gallon size of muratic acid. (muratic acid also comes in 5 gallon and 15 gallon size) Above ground pools like they have use all of these also.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe thats the reason for parking near that dumpster..dumpsters STINK. This would have made anyone not suspicious..oh that dumpster stinks, instead of that car stinks. IDK just thinking out loud.

Just a thought- maybe the car didn't stink all that bad until after it was parked, closed up, at Amscot for 3 days and then at the tow yard. Maybe the smell from decomp was tolerable to KC with the windows down and the car aired out. Just enough that someone else getting in the car would have noticed, hence the "squirrel" stories, to cover up, just in case someone did notice, before she dumped the car....

I don't understand the debate about about George claiming he saw Caylee and Casey on the afternoon of the 16th. What difference does it make in determining Casey's guilt or innocence?

I seriously doubt that KC searched in May to make sure she had chloroform as a cleaning agent in June. C'mon.

I thought I read that George had once been in the car detailing business? Maybe he had leftover chemicals in the garage to try and clean up the trunk after he brought the car home from the tow yard?

Okay so what if there is a soiled spot in the trunk and the first thing a person did was clean up with bleach?

If you are in the "car detail" business you would always have some acetone around because that is what a majority of detail shops use to get spots off your upholstry, paint and chrome. So what if this scenario is what happened. First some bleach cleaner was used then followed by some acetone based solvent? Ultimately wouldnt the dried residue contain similar components to chloroform? Remember the reports said "trace" amounts.

I'm confused was the air saturated or was there only trace amounts? I have heard it both ways. Also I don't think the chloroform was accident since she is online researching it. I would like to know the date of those searches.

Casey, young lady I am not asking you again! WHERE THE HE** is CAYLEE!:furious: Not helpful I know, but man that felt good!

I don't think it is used anymore. It was banned.

You can still buy chloroform. Look at Fisher Science company online. Not sure if they sell to just anyone = you have to open an account and probably justify why you want to buy it. My guess is an individual would have a hard time buying it from a legitimate source. But businesses and schools probably could justify the use of it. It is not illegal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back