2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
how insane that LP has to take a polygraph but casey and the rest of her family don't..that ticks me off!

He doesn't have to -

They asked him & he agreed

They asked the Anthony's & they refused

You can't force anyone to take a Poly

I get the impression LE has given up basically. Search by professionals thats just great but means you have to get out there and do it, and the if we receive credible information to search a specific area we will is garbage. Casey is not going to tell them anything so it translates to they are not looking for her. Its very sad to me that the good guys are basically being chased away by LE shame on them.

My thoughts exactly 100 percent, he77 LE gave the size 6 Mickey Mouse dress days, and sent it for testing...they arrived an hour after the call, walked up looked at what was brought out of the water and stated immediately, nothing credible here...what?
Then go after LP and never so much as look at the A's cross ways, it's getting to me, it really is. Jeez I held OCSO in higher regard than this, poo poo it all away after a few minutes it's inexcusable and then to state it right then and there when in the past we have waited days for an opinion or statement. JMO.

HNN just reported that LP to give interview in a few min

I saw them take it with my own eyes!!!! WTH is going on?

I would love to have seen Casey's reaction before she was taken back to her cell

believe they are LP divers but hard to say -

He doesn't have to -

Yes Cindy thinks we should believe THEM? :crazy::crazy:

My thoughts exactly 100 percent, he77 LE gave the size 6 Mickey Mouse dress days, and sent it for testing...they arrived an hour after the call, walked up looked at what was brought out of the water and stated immediately, nothing credible here...what?
Then go after LP and never so much as look at the A's cross ways, it's getting to me, it really is. Jeez I held OCSO in higher regard than this, poo poo it all away after a few minutes it's inexcusable and then to state it right then and there when in the past we have waited days for an opinion or statement. JMO.
Has LE ever made a comment/statement about the dress after it was found?

Why on earth would they be so quick to make a statement here within hour(s) of a find? How could they know whether or not its related/relevant?

I get the impression LE has given up basically. Search by professionals thats just great but means you have to get out there and do it, and the if we receive credible information to search a specific area we will is garbage. Casey is not going to tell them anything so it translates to they are not looking for her. Its very sad to me that the good guys are basically being chased away by LE shame on them.

I don't know what to think anymore...I thought LE was a part of the TES search, but while they may have been supportive of that search I don't think they participated or ever truly sanctioned it. It appears that they either "know" or have exceptionally strong evidence that this child cannot be found without KC's involvement or are pretty sure she threw her baby in a dumpster, i.e. she is not findable.

The transference of energy from KC to an entire town is truly remarkable, as she sits there showing NO emotion...the people around her and those involved with those people are the one's feeling all the emotions and that is and will be very damaging to their psyche.
:mad:

I wish they would tell us why they've requested the polygraph. I believe they think LP has planted evidence. Capt Nieves would not answer the question about whether this was a possible hoax. I've been suspicious all along, starting with the cross on the tree.

So, Murt says they DID collect some evidence? Did he see it with his own two eyes or did he just catch word from someone else that there were bones in the bag?

Im still struggling to believe that anything could be mistaken for bones....really. Im racking my brain and I just cant think of anything typically found in the world that looks like them. So, the diver was lying then? Why? To what point and purpose? Seems like that would be a stupid thing to do.

Yes, and that diver stayed right there never moved except to stand up once in a while, so the diver felt like he was protecting something important like evidence.

LP on phone and pacing - only a few people around now - sheriff car still there

I saw them take it with my own eyes!!!! WTH is going on?

I would love to have seen Casey's reaction before she was taken back to her cell

I can't see the Murt feed - Are you saying that Bones are being found & pulled out of the water?

Sorry for asking but I'm confused

If they are saying that only "professionals" should be out there searching, that is basically telling Tim Miller and the 100 searchers that he said are in the area to do more searching, to go home and not search anymore. All of those 100 trained searchers are volunteers--they are not professionals.

If they want ONLY professional searchers out there looking for this innocent baby who obviously met her demise at the hands of her egg donor, then WHERE ARE THE PROFESSIONALS? Why is NO ONE out there searching--like law enforcement?

They may be volunteers but many are also professionals. They've been around for many many search events and they know what they are looking for. They are not there to search only for Caylee. They are searching for anyone that is missing and they do it on their free time as most have jobs. Maybe you would like to join the group, get trained yourself and help expand the group? That would be a big help!

This is the original dive team per OCSD

If they are saying that only "professionals" should be out there searching, that is basically telling Tim Miller and the 100 searchers that he said are in the area to do more searching, to go home and not search anymore. All of those 100 trained searchers are volunteers--they are not professionals.

If they want ONLY professional searchers out there looking for this innocent baby who obviously met her demise at the hands of her egg donor, then WHERE ARE THE PROFESSIONALS? Why is NO ONE out there searching--like law enforcement?

Disgusting!

What's the difference if non 'professionals' do a search OR some kid hiking in the woods stumbles upon a body?

I can understand LE not having the money or the time to search for one missing child but it's appalling that they'd side with the Anthonys & declare PUBLIC AREAS are not to be searched by anyone.

This whole thing STINKS!!!!

He doesn't have to -

well i know that no one has to, just seems odd that he would agree and the A's wouldn't...especially if they don't have anything to hide

how insane that LP has to take a polygraph but casey and the rest of her family don't..that ticks me off!

LP doesn't have to take a polygraph.
Nobody has to take a polygraph.
LP will take it because he feels comfortable that, whatever they ask, he will give a satisfactory answer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi
Back