2008.12.25 Is it a Book in the Woods?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC-Casey told her mother that 'Zanny' had duplicates of everything for Caylee, which is why she didn't take anything with her for Caylee when she left...supposedly Z had toys, and clothes, shoes, books, and a car seat with pink flowers? Could this be the setup for that theory?

I think the set up for the zanny took her was when KC told LE that Caylee called her on July 15th and was reading that book. Yuri didn't buy it and said something like: your daughter was kidnapped, hadn't seen you in a month, and when she finally gets to talk to you, she's not upset, she doesn't say she misses you, she doesn't ask any questions; she just casually says she's reading her favorite book! BTW, there was no record of that phone call.

As I posted the last post I just thought of something that may get KC: If they can prove that Caylee was killed on the June 15-16th--then there is no question that KC lied about the phone call from Caylee on July 15th--she couldn't have been with the nanny; and she couldn't have been talking about reading her favorite book.

I thought the same thing. I rotated it, blew it up and I questioned it. If this an important part of the crime scene I would think there would be more pictures that showed the book instead of being just a small part of the picture. Perhaps there are more pictures that they have not released yet.

I am very certain there are many more photos of evidence that have not been released. What we are looking at are photos of the crime scene in general, which appear to have a few pieces of evidence showing. I am 100% positive there are many close up photos of any and all evidence found at the scene, including photos of any and all skeletal remains...which obviously have not been released to the public. I do wish they would release some of the close ups of the book and the photos found...I can't hardly stand not knowing what exactly those items are...LOL, but I do understand they are working to build an air tight case against KC, and they can't show all their cards just yet.

There are 195 photos missing right before and right after the photo showing the book. There are 60 before and 135 after.

IIRC-Casey told her mother that 'Zanny' had duplicates of everything for Caylee, which is why she didn't take anything with her for Caylee when she left...supposedly Z had toys, and clothes, shoes, books, and a car seat with pink flowers? Could this be the setup for that theory?

BINGO!!!!! EXACTLY!!!
So far it looks as though every thing that KC has said about the surposed phone call from Caylee on the 16th and weird details about why there were no missing items of Caylee's given to the nanny.....all seem to be connnected to what she knew was going to be found at the dump site....if found.
DING DING DING

I understand that KC had been keeping Caylee away from CA. Maybe wherever they stayed during this time wasn't a safe place for Caylee. Maybe when CA finally saw Caylee on the 15th of June (we know that KC wasn't there), Caylee told all the details to her and her mothers whereabouts and what they were doing. Maybe the details that Caylee offered up to CA, pissed her off and that led to the fight on the 15th of June.

Where did Caylee stay the week of the 9th? We know Casey stayed with her boyfriend TL- and we know Caylee way not there. We also know Caylee was not with her grandparents.

Think she was drugged and kept in the trunk that entire week and told Cindy on the 15th when she went to the nursing home?

Where did Caylee stay the week of the 9th? We know Casey stayed with her boyfriend TL- and we know Caylee way not there. We also know Caylee was not with her grandparents.

Think she was drugged and kept in the trunk that entire week and told Cindy on the 15th when she went to the nursing home?

How do we know that Caylee wasn't with CA and GA when KC was with TL?

I will say that I think Caylee looked tired and had dark circles under her eyes when sitting on GGP's lap.

So glad you asked that. Just for the sake of theorizing, suppose for a moment that one of the reasons for LE's last surprise search at the A's is that they were looking for duplicates of items they found with Caylee's remains--like that book, for example.

I really feel like LE thinks CA has been covering up, and they're after her, too, for obstruction, destruction, tampering, misleading or whatever.

It's just a thought.

Oh, and Merry Christmas, everyone.

If they do have duplicates I hope LE can get receipts about when they were purchased to prove cover-up.
We have duplicates of many of our favorite books.

I also agree that they have much more than this.(IMO its the necklace) However, the book is HUGE I think esp. since KC actually mentions it in the "phone call":bang:

Forgive me if this has already been stated (I just started reading the thread) and I know there is a cross necklace in this case but has it been proven to be missing at this point? One thing that IS MISSING is the Tiffany ring (heart shaped). Cindy could not find it and asked Casey about it in one of the jailhouse visits and she said she did not know where it was at. I wonder if this ring has been found yet (either by CA or police).

I understand that KC had been keeping Caylee away from CA. Maybe wherever they stayed during this time wasn't a safe place for Caylee. Maybe when CA finally saw Caylee on the 15th of June (we know that KC wasn't there), Caylee told all the details to her and her mothers whereabouts and what they were doing. Maybe the details that Caylee offered up to CA, pissed her off and that led to the fight on the 15th of June.

It just seems like CA would have done more to try and find Caylee if she thought Caylee was in a dangerous situation.If CA really had been considering getting custody of Caylee it would have been the perfect time to do it.Of course legal actions cost money and that may have been part of CA not going forward with that.
I'm just really bothered that the grandparents,who basically had Caylee with them every day,let a month go by.They knew Casey didn't have a place to live .Why didn't they look for Caylee sooner?

Thanks for posting pics, I'd seen these previously, guess I was hoping that w only vague references to what LE/sheriffs supposedly said yet in the absence of any quote or link, that there might be better quality photos making it possible to identify this particular book. It isn't clear to me if book was in the same bag as Caylee's remains or other bag near the same location but when meter reader lifted portion of the bag the skull fell out presumably because of the weight and/or tear, and similarly the book I think (and other contents which had likely been protected from elements during much of this time while inside bag) eventually broke free. Naturally outer covers would also have been more exposed than inner pages. JMO

If you turn the book that's in the crime scene pics 90 degrees to the right, it matches up to the way Caylee is holding it in the video screen shot. (upside down to us) What you are seeing as birds are the cats dark fur where they aren't wearing clothes.

You're right, turn the book & you do clearly see the cats.

Why didn't they look for her sooner?? That is the question, that haunts Cindy and George!
That is why, they both have acted like they have.
The ring that is missing, can probably be found at the local pawn shop.
If Casey premeditated Caylee's demise looks like she would have set up an insurance policy on Caylee.
I mentioned this and someone said most child insurance policy's are usually just enough to bury them. The amount may seem small to us, but if there was any amount it could have been enough to make Casey see dollar signs when she looked at Caylee.
Kelsey's mom got 18 years for enabling child abuse and this is just about what the A's did. They didn't check on Caylee for a month..they knew Casey lied and they knew she had never stayed away like this before. George was alarmed enough to try to chase Casey down. They did the same thing that sent Kelsey Briggs mother to prison for 18 years.They enabled child abuse resulting in the death of a child.
Do you agree? I believe LE ought to arrest GA and CA and put them all in a cell and see which one of them squaws first.

Those kinds of kids books are coated with plastic to hold up in spills and messes.

I'm sure the book was in the garbage bag which helped keep it from getting real damaged. Despite the debate, I do think this is the very same book we saw Caylee reading from on 6/15.

I also agree KC put it there because it had gunk on it from the body. I think she thought about that afterwards when being questioned by the cops & thats when she said Caylee called her talking about that book which she had been reading with the nanny.

I might be wrong but I thought I heard or read that this particular book is out of print, so the "nanny" couldn't have a duplicate of it. :confused: If so, that could be what really nails Casey if indeed the book was found with Caylee's remains. MOO

If Caylee had told Cindy anything like that and Cindy did nothing she's as guilty as Casey is, imo.

I have a thought about the book that I just want to throw out there -

We know Casey was jealous of the attention that Caylee received - could the A's and the ggpa's and the folks at the nursing home all have been gushing about Caylee reading the book? Especially Cindy - she may have even gone on about how she helped Caylee learn to read the book.

Could she have been jealous of the book - so to speak?

I hope that doesn't sound too silly - but wouldn't it be ironic if true? Cuz now the whole world sees sweet Caylee reading that book over and over again - and the book could help seal her fate.

Karma is a b1tch. Wouldn't it be something if the book is the object that finds her guilty?

If you go back to the first thread on this you will see I brightened up those photos to show the bag caught in the brush. The pictures as originally downloaded are not bright at all, as they were taken in overcast rainy weather. Sorry, I should have marked those as brightened up.
I didn't copy these from your posts, but from the WFTV web page ~ are those also yours? (Excuse me if I'm slow - there has been no way for me to read every thread about this case!)

Maybe KA mentioned the phone call and Caylee talking about the book is because she likes to put little "hints" into the things she says. Kinda like the comment about "they haven't even found her clothes".
I think she gets a thrill out of saying these little comments, like "ha, ha, ha, stupid LE. I am so much smarter than them." Just antagonizing them.

I might be wrong but I thought I heard or read that this particular book is out of print, so the "nanny" couldn't have a duplicate of it. :confused: If so, that could be what really nails Casey if indeed the book was found with Caylee's remains. MOO

If indeed this book is out of print. Could it have been KC's book? Maybe KC was upset because CA gave the book to Caylee. And that was the reason the book was left with Caylee when she dumped her little body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back