2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please anyone, do we know for certain if, or name of, whomever cousin may have been traveling w from TN? ETA Has this been confirmed to be Brandon, and do we know anymore about him? And have we learned by any chance in what or whose vehicle they made the trip from TN? TIA!!

:parrot:

Please anyone, do we know for certain if, and w whmo, cousin was traveling from TN? And have we learned by any chance in what or whose vehicle they made the trip from TN? TIA!!

:parrot:

i believe the answer to all of your questions is......no.
it would be nice to know these answers, though.

Its very possible that I am getting older, BUT it took me 7 or 8 times just to decipher what the heck they are even saying on comments!!! I swear I used to be cool once!!!:waitasec:

if you even need anyone to translate something for you.......just let me know. i speak jive.

Someone mentioned last night that wanted to bring the cousin back as a material witness..witness for what?

Cnn reporter from the crime scene said that they interviewed the "cousin" and he claims he was there three weeks before the child went missing. He never had a fight over a gun or a fight with anyone in that house. Now who the heck is not telling the truth here? Is this info about the cousin and the fight coming from Misty? Neighbors? who I wonder. Whoops..meant to say LE interviewed the cousin.

I do know from the myspace comments they were all meeting up in January,so that would fit timeframe if he visited when he first got there.I'm getting really worried that stories are being made up and there's pointing fingers in the wrong direction.Are we sure she's not prone to lying?
It's just worrying me she might be covering for RC.

KiKi,Brandon was going back to Fl from Mich in Jan,she's very close to him.Might not be him,but people w/him or they were all together when they visited.The one SIL said she couldn't wait till he got back,kids wanted to see him.The Tenn cousin and his friend were also meeting up in Fl in Jan,also.Don't know if they were staying w/Brandon's brother in Fl,but I'm sure they've all been spoken to.Now that she's put it on Joe,he'll talk,I'm sure.Probably tell everything he knows about RC and MC.The more fingerpointing the more info LE will find out,so people won't blame them and the family is probably really upset now.

Initially it was reported that the cousin had visited a few weeks before Haleigh disappeared. So, this is starting to check out. Why would MC think that he could be involved? Did he return from TN at some point?

Jr. told his mommy that "men in black took Sissy". Could he be talking about the movie characters in the comic sci-fi flick? As in a baby's way of explaining how people just disappear as opposed to him seeing actual men in black in the house?

I have not read all the posts, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. RC is denying a fight with Misty's cousin, but (if I have it right) his mother is saying there was a fight ? Why would RC feel it necessary to lie about something like that, if that is what he is doing...

I have not read all the posts, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. RC is denying a fight with Misty's cousin, but (if I have it right) his mother is saying there was a fight ? Why would RC feel it necessary to lie about something like that, if that is what he is doing...

I believe Ron and Misty have been told by LE to deny EVERYTHING concerning the cousin.

The cousin is the first person I have heard wasn't a person of interest in this case. I thought everyone was suspect, last I knew.

The cousin and the SO arrested the other day, IIRC, are the only two LE has cleared. Am I remembering that correctly?

I emailed FirstCoast News to find out if I heard it correctly and within a half hour I received a reply. It will be on their news tonight.

Their reply to my email:

YOU ARE RIGHT…WE ARE GOING TO REPORT THIS TONIGHT ON OUR NEWS. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE NEWS CONFERENCE ON OUR WEBSITE LATER TODAY.

Mike L.

Assignment Editor

First Coast News WTLV/WJXX

633-2481 (desk)

(Last Name and cell number edited)

I emailed FirstCoast News to find out if I heard it correctly and within a half hour I received a reply. It will be on their news tonight.

Their reply to my email:

YOU ARE RIGHT…WE ARE GOING TO REPORT THIS TONIGHT ON OUR NEWS. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE NEWS CONFERENCE ON OUR WEBSITE LATER TODAY.

Mike L.

Assignment Editor

First Coast News WTLV/WJXX

633-2481 (desk)

(Last Name and cell number edited)

heard what right?

The cousin and the SO arrested the other day, IIRC, are the only two LE has cleared. Am I remembering that correctly?

i don't think LE has officially cleared anyone. they refuse to name poi's nor suspects. they did say that the rso that was arrested has no apparent link to this case (or something like that), and it almost seemed like you could infer the same about the cousin, but who knows? they could be trying to get someone to let their guard down.

heard what right?

That I heard that the cousin wasn't a person of interest. Seems even after the presser no one was posting this information about the cousin. Please check the link posted in my previous post with the link here on WS to the presser that was on a 3pm today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back