2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC TN and MC said that the cousin was "there" meaning - in Satsuma, not RC's house.

RC said he (Cousin) was not in the house. He seemed adamant, as in he would not let this Cousin come into his house. I am sure he knows the guy's history with MC so it makes sense to me.

TN said she met Cousin at a family (Croslin) barbeque, which I think was at Tyler, not Green St. and I got the impresson it was sometime during the period when Cousin was in FL., visiting from Tennessee.

Has anyone stated that Cousin actually entered RC's house at any time?

IIRC TN and MC said that the cousin was "there" meaning - in Satsuma, not RC's house.

RC said he (Cousin) was not in the house. He seemed adamant, as in he would not let this Cousin come into his house. I am sure he knows the guy's history with MC so it makes sense to me.

TN said she met Cousin at a family (Croslin) barbeque, which I think was at Tyler, not Green St. and I got the impresson it was sometime during the period when Cousin was in FL., visiting from Tennessee.

Has anyone stated that Cousin actually entered RC's house at any time?
----------------
On the Ron C. thread last night we were discussing the story about the cousin stealing Ron's gun and the reported fight that Ron had with the cousin about stealing his gun, and the part about the gun being found in a ditch. Misty, Misty's mother and father and Teresa N. stated that there had the cousin had stolen Ron's gun. We were discussing how the cousin got the gun, and did he go into the MH and steal it. Since there is no way to confirm this right now, it can't be determined. Muddy enough for you?:)

Yellow Submarine said:

<< I'm not a believer in the "my cousin molested me" story, either. I would think the whole family would've disowned him. And I certainly couldn't see MC inviting him into her house with those children if it had happened. Or RC allowing it. But, who knows with this family . . . .
__________________>>

Misty throws lots of vague stuff around, doesn't she? She is a master at the non-committing speech. It is wise to not buy what she says unless it can be proven.

I will see if I can find the tape where it may have been said that the cousin was there that day.

Here is a tape of the press conference. This Sheriff is so political that you have to listen carefully. It is like drawing blood with this guy. He does say that the cousin was visiting Misty....note he does not say Ronald and Misty.

Go to upper r corner of page for video.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18706529/detail.html

I'm not a believer in the "my cousin molested me" story, either. I would think the whole family would've disowned him. And I certainly couldn't see MC inviting him into her house with those children if it had happened. Or RC allowing it. But, who knows with this family . . . .

The thing is YellowSubmarine - there are many families that deny the abuse happened and rally around the perpetrator. No way to know, at least for us. You just cannot assume because the family speaks to him that it didn't happen.

Here is a tape of the press conference. This Sheriff is so political that you have to listen carefully. It is like drawing blood with this guy. He does say that the cousin was visiting Misty....note he does not say Ronald and Misty.

Did you catch the comment on the pink shirt?

The age difference makes it suspect in my opinion. Miss you guys :) Have stayed off as there are so few facts.

I know it's not politically correct, but I really wish when we have cases like this that there were laws that allow a person to be hauled in and held based on their inability to give a straight answer! I wish we could throw people like HC into a cell until they can explain themselves clearly! Of course I may be a lifer if held to explain some of my own issues.....

Or it was put away in a place where LE wouldn't search, before their arrival........ (the cabinets banging in the back ground of the 911 tape, that is what it sounded like to me, i am sure they weren't searching for HC in the cabinets)
======
Yeah, like hiding the gun in a freezer bag in the concrete pipe that goes under driveways, hence, in a ditch. I have so many suspicions on this case................

I know it's not politically correct, but I really wish when we have cases like this that there were laws that allow a person to be hauled in and held based on their inability to give a straight answer! I wish we could throw people like HC into a cell until they can explain themselves clearly! Of course I may be a lifer if held to explain some of my own issues.....
-------------
Yeah, it's a shame that waterboarding is no longer allowed either....:laugh:

------------
Whisperer, I hate to ask a dumb question but after clicking on the link, how do I know which video I'm looking for. Title? I see the number you have on the video, is there a way to search just for that one?

======
Yeah, like hiding the gun in a freezer bag in the concrete pipe that goes under driveways, hence, in a ditch. I have so many suspicions on this case................

Who hid the gun in the ditch?? JO?

Lonetraveler: There is only video playing on the page. When you click the link, go to the Right upper corner...wait a few seconds and you will see the Sheriff starting to speak.

Skip all the rest of the clicks on the page....loading is automatic....the video is in a small frame.

The thing is YellowSubmarine - there are many families that deny the abuse happened and rally around the perpetrator. No way to know, at least for us. You just cannot assume because the family speaks to him that it didn't happen.

Yes, this is true in more cases than not, I'm afraid. Some will deny it even when there is proof staring at them.
Also, it's hard to tell how serious this molestation was, when Misty never explains what "messing" with her actually means.

Yes, this is true in more cases than not, I'm afraid. Some will deny it even when there is proof staring at them.
Also, it's hard to tell how serious this molestation was, when Misty never explains what "messing" with her actually means.
In the interview released on 8-28-09 with TJ Ward and his Layered Voice Analysis computer program, he asks her to tell him more about Tommy and Joe.
She says: Joe is psycho. He has problems. Really bad problems. He molested me when I was a little girl too. He has molested my little cousin at 5 yrs. old.

I'm in the middle of reviewing this interview for Reverse Speech, which in short is messages form our unconscious mind embedded backward into speech which can be heard by reversing audio. There is a speech reversal during her statement where she says "Was awful. so I don't need to tell it." This cousin Joe needs to be looked at a lot more closely. Not only for the disappearance of Haleigh, But also the molestation of Misty, and the cousin she is referencing.

Link to the full interview:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=144034

I hope to have my reverse Speech findings from this, and a couple of other interviews posted to my website by the end of 9-2-09. I'll post updates to the thread:Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Very interesting, Shawn. I hope LE and DCF investigate these allegations to protect the children if need be.

Something that I don't understand supposing it was the cuz:

If he had threatened her to keep quiet or something she wouldn't be saying these things about him. It seems like she thinks he's a psycho pervert and is willing to say it on record, so she's not lying to protect him because she likes him and she's not too afraid of him to badmouth him either. Her family was ready to throw him under the bus early on so she's not protecting him because of family pressure either. So why is Misty lying, if it's the cuz? Granted it might look bad if she let a psycho perv near the kids and she might have wanted to keep quiet about that in the beginning to protect herself but sooner or later she would have realized that it's better to be suspected of bad judgement than of murder and told the truth.

Well we know Mistys dad also went in to LE and gave them a full rundown on Cousin Jo and was concerned of repercussion's from it but did not care at the time. He made the statement of "not wanting to get in trouble for it" ?
I have looked over his myspace page numerous times and the people Jo surrounds himself with are far from law abiding citizens...IMO
I can see how it would be of concern for anyone to make mention of JO...JMO
I'll see if I can find the link about Misty's dad..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda
Back