2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know they are having sex?

They are in a relationship, have been living together for a little more than 5 months (their words), and have shared the same bed for that duration...I think it's fair to say they're having sex. Bottom line is, what is the actual age of consent in Florida. I found the age to be 18 when a person is 24 or over, but have also seen sites that inform 16/18...so I'm unsure. Also, I saved a couple of photos of MC where, according to the date, she was wayyy underage to be drunk...yet the caption informs she's drunk. Is MC emancipated? Has anyone found that out yet? Reason I'm asking is b/c if she isn't, couldn't her parents have gotten in trouble for her not attending school? Some states it's 16, but others are 18 (legal age to sign yourself out of a school program). I'm a little confused when researching some of these laws and wondering why certain issues aren't brought up in the media & pressers from LE.

They (LE, FBI, FDLE) may have new photographs of people that could possibly have her. Maybe from tips they have gotten. Could just be asking the family if they know this person, or have seen this person.

How do you know they are having sex?

Who was the older woman with Misti in the early interview? I'm not sure about FL law on minors, but in some places, 17 is considered adult with the minor's parent's knowledge. Has anyone heard mentioned whether Misti's parents are around?

We dot not know if Misty is there. They did say in the presser that they had interviewed her and Ron again today...she might still be there...which is what I think.

There picking out her cell? Or there telling LE that now she was up at 3 am eating chips and dip for the munchies? Or telling LE that she thinks Hayleigh was wearing a pink shirt but she was nervous just like the lie detector test so now she thinks it might be purple.

Oops, sorry...Welcome to WS Kensiema! I just noticed you're new:)

The little boy from Arkansas was found today. It was quoted that 7-10 days is when water searches become active and fruitful. It takes that long for a body to surface.

SuziQ is right, and longer if someone is intentionally trying to conceal a body

Who was the older woman with Misti in the early interview? I'm not sure about FL law on minors, but in some places, 17 is considered adult with the minor's parent's knowledge. Has anyone heard mentioned whether Misti's parents are around?

I read on here that her parents are both deceased.

My theory on the parents trip to the Sheriff Dept-

Ron was picked up by the investigator because they don't want him to have the means to leave when they tell him that they think Misty is somehow responsible for this.

I'm thinking she may have confessed to something.......

And since Ron appears to be a hothead, they don't want him to be able to leave and go after her.

No - misty's mom is the "biscuit lady" picture - the lady holding the open roll of biscuits.
She is also sitting next to her on the very first interview - where misty goes on and on about the blankets.

Ron was picked up by the investigator because they don't want him to have the means to leave when they tell him that they think Misty is somehow responsible for this.

And since Ron appears to be a hothead, they don't want him to be able to leave and go after her.

A'Hoy there...I think you hit the nail on the head.

Because in the scope of things, Misty sleeping with Ron or Misty drinking is not really important when you have a little girl out there missing.

They are in a relationship, have been living together for a little more than 5 months (their words), and have shared the same bed for that duration...I think it's fair to say they're having sex. Bottom line is, what is the actual age of consent in Florida. I found the age to be 18 when a person is 24 or over, but have also seen sites that inform 16/18...so I'm unsure. Also, I saved a couple of photos of MC where, according to the date, she was wayyy underage to be drunk...yet the caption informs she's drunk. Is MC emancipated? Has anyone found that out yet? Reason I'm asking is b/c if she isn't, couldn't her parents have gotten in trouble for her not attending school? Some states it's 16, but others are 18 (legal age to sign yourself out of a school program). I'm a little confused when researching some of these laws and wondering why certain issues aren't brought up in the media & pressers from LE.

Misty's parents are alive and have been with her.

In the interview in which Misti was sitting on a sofa in front of a window her mother was sitting next to her.

Pirate I think you are on to something with your post. :)

Wow, pirate, that's something to think about.

Because in the scope of things, Misty sleeping with Ron or Misty drinking is not really important when you have a little girl out there missing.

Amen Busylady! I don't think we'll see charges against Ron if Misty was responsible for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored