2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive it was because they've had an ongoing custody battle and they would bring each other up on charges.Isn't this where she missed the 20+ doctor's appts. for Haleigh?Haleigh has to have hormones for the Turners Syndrome.

Ahh okay I gotcha winterrose. So I wonder exactly what makes the charges of alleged domestic violence that were made against him more valid than the one against her? :waitasec:

Haleigh could be hearing her abductor listening to the news and hear her mom saying her daddy knows where she is but isn't telling anyone and that it is her daddy's fault. Very very sad that CS didn't think about that.

If he is/was an informant, his record would not show ANY of these charges. LE would provide *cover* for him.

He's what is known as a snitch. moo There is a saying, "Snitches get stitches."

My opinion, he was/is a serious drug user. He got busted, 3 times that I've now seen. He chose to *roll over* on someone, maybe even more than one person. The drug task force in a nearby county usually wants 3 names, and they have to be *good* for an arrest.

There's an old saying- "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." My opinion, this could very well be connected to Hayleighs dissappearance.
This makes a lot of sense. Wonder if we can tie this with the three day binge Misty was on, supposedly...even the pastor said, "misty has had an active weekend."

"I saw the pics on her myspace,her car was destroyed."

OH I know, I saw them too, but I would like to hear from the trucker his side of the story too, that's his livelyhood and I only have her version saying he hit her.

Of course, all this pales in comparison to wanting Haleigh to be found safe and sound. But lends to credibility. None of them appear credible, not just Ron.

I was raised in the Legend of Billie Jean era and MHO is "Fair is Fair". If they are broadcasting Ron's record, accusing him of bad habits, etc, it should go both ways. Geraldo should say he has information/photos that quite a few of Crystal's relatives/friends have criminal histories also, and that they have obtained photos showing Crystal "FXXXXD up" (her words not mine) on her 23rd birthday partying amongst the pot plants and posters, etc. Regarding Crystal's employment someone asked about, I would imagine she is on some sort of disability or waiting on a big ol' settlement from the trucking company or semi driver she claims hit HER....all I want to know is did she happen to be "FXXXXD up" at the time of that horrific accident?

yep, I wanna know all about all of them.

I thought she said that. :waitasec:

Actually though I'm inclined to believe this report has some truth to it. It would explain Misty not knowing what Haleigh was wearing, the 'blanket story' and her "confusion". MOO

If Misty wasn't there that evening, maybe Haleigh was wearing a pink Hannah Montana shirt the last time Misty saw her. Maybe Misty left the two children in front of the TV with a video. Haleigh may have put on her pajamas and threw her pink Hannah Montana shirt in the dirty clothes.

People....if he were some big azz drug informant...we would not find his name connected to arrests for drugs anywhere...he spills just enough to get out of trouble when he gets caught.

BINGO! and I wonder who taught him that...

Bolded by me so I could ask a question:

What does that mean she had an injunction against her for domestic abuse of a child?

She must have done something to one of the kids, I don't think we have much info on it. But she did have to go to a parenting class before the custody hearing and I presume it was in response to this.

I have thought Misty was not at home from the beginning but the only problem with that is she would have been with someone and maybe more than one person (party). If so, it's hard to keep the other people from talking about being with her, so the police should have some hard evidence by now as to whether she was home or not. Unless she had someone over or the person she was with followed her home and took Haleigh after Misty passed out. I wish LE would tell us more about her polygraph results.

I agree. If she was out, she was out with someone and likely would also have been seen by other people. The FBI is on this case and they would know by now if she was in fact home or not.

I would be scared to death to say the wrong thing on tv and put my baby in danger. I could maybe see months down the road, but 2 weeks? This isn't for the LE's benefit, they have access to what we have seen and more. Again, especially if he snitched or turned informant.

"Chad Griffis 2007 possession of cocaine charge he recieved a 100 fine and thats all."

Ooh I missed that, was looking him up and found nothing. Circle of questionable friends and family, not all paternal.

Ok this is what I don't understand. Ron took the kids August 21, 2005. He supposedly had this arrest 10/18/05. On December 27, 2005 Ron brings up the cocaine habit of Crystal in court, and she doesn't say word one about this drug bust! Only mentions the bogus car accident/cousin one. WHY???

I am so lost with these people it's not even funny...

B/c she didn't know...

Am I reading this right! Crystal = child abuse!!!!:eek:

The problem with all the charges back and forth was I think they were both throwing out stuff,when they both doing things.Judge gave RC custody,because grandma was going to help w/the children.It stated that when he was working,they were to be put in a daycare.So,if MC was watching them instead,that was a violation of the judges orders for the custody.

You know at times in the other case...this had to be brought up....so let me throw myself on the alter here.

We need to keep personal feelings about the players out of this. Zooming in and being so stuck on our own theory is gonna make us miss something. I am as guilty of this as anyone. But this is getting weird...we need to sleuth not take sides. BNow fire away.....lol

You are so right, tehcloser. I have said this so many times. I am not on Ronald OR Crystal's side. I am on Haleigh's side.

This is creating a division here. I do not care for either one - Crystal or Ronald, but I just do not accept the poor, poor Ronald deal. Or poor, poor Crystal. More seems to be coming to light on Ronald's criminal activity. I said in an earlier post that if you roll one rap sheet out, roll them all out.

LE cannot get emotional as we are doing here, or they would not get anywhere, much less solve a crime or find Haleigh.

And none of that matters now,because of him sleeping w/a kid and her not watching the kids,one of them is gone,so he'll probably be losing the other.Maybe Grandma will be awarded custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member