2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, judging from this deposition, it doesn't look like the Anthony's are going to be "cooperating" with the state in their quest to convict KC. Wasn't it reported that their testimony in the criminal trial would be one of the determining factors as to whether they will be charged or not ? Maybe they shoudl just go ahead and book 'em !
I couldn't help but thinking throughout reading that I wish LE would nail the lot of them. Sorry, JMO.

Well, listening to the videos was no better. You could understand all the words--but it was still all nonsense. All Lee did was swear that he believed all Casey's lies.

I would like to know how many times he said "you know"? It seemed sometimes every other word was "you know". Don't people generally do that when they lie.......add words on nonsense?

I would like to know how many times he said "you know"? It seemed sometimes every other word was "you know". Don't people generally do that when they lie.......add words on nonsense?

Cindy over uses "you know" also. She can't get through a sentence without saying it 2 or 3 times. So be prepared to hear A LOT more you know's before it's all said and done with.:crazy:

I "don't know." :0)

Well I just got through the depo and must say that LA either has a brass set or is dumber than dirt.

He has got to be the cockiest guy I've ever seen. Neither he nor his sister has any respect at all for LE or the judicial system. LA came into this depo completely prepared to lie and say he knew nothing. As far as he knows everything happened the way KC said it did. That is very very nervy.

What really scares me is that he sat there oozing disdain and looked Morgan in the eye and flat out lied. People like that make me wonder what else they are capable of doing.

I hope they give him enough rope to hang himself. I sure hope somewhere along the line either LA or CA face obstuction charges.

When I got over being shocked then mad, I felt really really sad. How is it that out of all FOUR A's, not one of them has a shred of decency. How can not even ONE of them want to do the right thing and stand up for Caylee. It boggles my mind. The only thing I can see is that they were all raised together as a family and I guess it really is true that you learn what you live. Sad very sad. I often wonder if CA and GA created LA and KC or if living with a sociopath like KC created the dysfunction that the rest of the family now is.
I feel ashamed for all of them.

This family is way past drinking the Kool Aid.

They are all smoking the CASEY CRACK PIPE!!!

Every time I take a break, catch my breath.....stop up my bleeding eyes....I return and innocently begin to read again in earnest that I will actually get somewhere and BAM......I'm ROFLMAO. DH gave up on tv and is now laughing AT me. My ribs hurt. My jaw aches. I spit at my screen umpteen times. I can barely see to write this O/T post (pretty please don't ban me?)

Am I the only one loosing it on this forum tonight???

A "plethora" of other officers were there ?

One of my favorite parts was when JM, I believe it was, told Lee "you don't get to make that decision" after Lee stated that a question asked was not relevant....again, the nerve these people have is astounding.

Far creepier, imho. KC expected or wanted body to be found while she was incarcerated = equals innocent....d'oh. moo.

I think it is hideous how she played with that date and close to home. Along with the consipiracy twaddle, I am really beginning to wonder if KC is "all there."

But wait. No. Why? Duct tape and sticker. Triple bags. Elaborate planning.

Thanks to KC's bro, we know KC was deleting files from April to at least June or July. TY, LA!

Yes, that was good information. I think she deleted the files from Face Book after she realized that was how Lee tracked her down at the Dragon place in downtown Orlando. She realized there might be other information out there to incriminate her so she deleted it, IMO.

I'm just starting part 4, but have to ask...is Lee this gullible when it comes to the lies KC tells him? Have they always believed whatever KC said, no matter how weird? For such a young guy, Lee just seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic. :bang:

Or a few fries short of a Happy Meal :crazy:

I'm getting a late start tonight and haven't read any posts, and there are already 11 pages. Rather that start reading at this late hour, I will just give my opinion, and hope to hear what you all think. I think LA is really trying to get Casey convicted! No joke! I know this sounds really odd, but I thought it was so strange way back when LA was giving all that info about KC to LE, almost like he was an informate. It surprised me at that time. It seemed strange that he was laughing during the depo, but I watched NG a second time,and it looked lilke he was laughing only when he was giving answers that made his sister look crazy! and guilty! He even seemed to smirk when he said he still believed everything his sister said! An example was when he was asked if he saw her when he looked for her till 3am. His answer had the tone (after he laughed) to say: "NO, she is so stupid and crazy,and I can't even defend her on that." (not his real words, but maybe his implication) That might also explain when he told her before that he would keep the promise he had made her. That promise may have been (and I think I remember one of you commenting on this before) that "I know you killed Caylee, and I will help bring you to justice." This may be me just rambling, but I am very interested in what you all think about this idea.
Thanks. NB

A "plethora" of other officers were there ?

One of my favorite parts was when JM, I believe it was, told Lee "you don't get to make that decision" after Lee stated that a question asked was not relevant....again, the nerve these people have is astounding.

I loved when Lee was talking about something he "got straight from the horse's mouth" and JM said "And what horse would that be?" LOL!

Well, judging from this deposition, it doesn't look like the Anthony's are going to be "cooperating" with the state in their quest to convict KC. Wasn't it reported that their testimony in the criminal trial would be one of the determining factors as to whether they will be charged or not ? Maybe they shoudl just go ahead and book 'em !

Oh heck no...they aren't going to be cooperating! They're already playing games by stalling it. Sure, I believe they are emotionally distraught. Who wouldn't be, but I also believe that Cindy is using that as a crutch, as an excuse NOT to have to do the depo with Morgan. She's playing it to the hilt IMO. She's the queen of manipulation (well, maybe the princess - cause KC is the QUEEN)

Yes, that was good information. I think she deleted the files from Face Book after she realized that was how Lee tracked her down at the Dragon place in downtown Orlando. She realized there might be other information out there to incriminate her so she deleted it, IMO.

Yes! And IIRC, wasn't it Jesse G. who said he thought she deleted a whole bunch of pictures, too? I wonder if this was done at the same time and for the same purpose . . .

I loved when Lee was talking about something he "got straight from the horse's mouth" and JM said "And what horse would that be?" LOL!
Oh I missed that part, I just finished reading the transcript and am just now watching the video..!

Is it just me or does it almost seem as though LA is very happily repeating all the lies Casey told without any problem. I watched again and while he does lie it seems like he's covering his own a$$ by saying he believes everything she says while simultaineously throwing her under the bus by providing all kinds of yummy information such as KC deleting files, the family never hearing the name ZFG before and all the other ridicuolous info KC has given them. He is actually volunteering things. The A's sure do like to talk.

In a roundabout way he looks stupid for believing KC's lies, but he's playing on both sides of the fence. By saying he believes her, he covers himself but is free to repeat all the lies and crazy stories KC has told which in turn is great for the prosecution.

I can see now why the A's really don't want to do this. :)

Well I can tell you one thing, I would never be in the middle. If someone I loved killed someone I loved, I would still love the person that did it in my core, but I doubt I could ever look the killer in the face again, and everytime I thought of them it would be with sadness and nausea. So I agree with you. So I know that sounds weird compared to what I said about Lee but I am trying to be objective more than anything I guess. Appreciate ya!
If the Ants aim is to help KC then they must want her to be let off or at least get a lighter sentence. What in heavens name would they do with her if she came home? Hardly Friendly Aunty and babysitter to Lee's children. Does he want a loony murderer at family gatherings?

Remember at the Memorial when he said this family is united they are united allright in being the craziest looney tunes I have ever seen this has to be the biggest bunch of BS I have ever witnessed. I hope when its all said and done CMA# 1 and CMA #2 JOJO and Lee all end up behind bars for covering up a brutal crime on an innocent child they they all say they love. If thats love I wonder what hate looks like to them. This is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela