2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After being on the HC forum and being sickening by GR. (Shakes her head) I thought I come here and talk about Lee and how sickened I am by his testamony. I guess I shouldn't of expected anything different:rolleyes:

I believe it was May 24th...the same day/night Casey met TL. It's never been proven that Annie had someone in the car with her, but the fact that a ZG got a ticket the same day is very interesting.

Also, when KC went to the bank with Amy's checkbook, that is right across the street or close to the place the ticket had to be paid. Can't member how many payments were paid on that ticket----maybe 3. is so late and trying to keep up with you guys is killin me.

I posted it a little ways back. Both Annie and "a" ZG got a ticket on the very same day. Theory was that ZG aka Casey was in the car with Annie when she was cited. Casey didn't have her car at the time 'cause it was in for repair.

Yes, you posted first and got me to thinkin bout this.

You always crack me up, Mamabear. I'd completely forgotten about ZFG and the traffic ticket, etc. Now, I can't recall a single detail. Any help, anyone?

I remember bits and pieces. So much of it coincides with Casey's jail confinement. The initial traffic stop was in May, and there was a first appearance in June - the first week of June IIRC. There was a heafty fine and a payment was made in early July, prior to Casey's arrest. The day after Casey was bonded out (August) there was another payment. I don't remember if there was a payment in Sept., but as of January 2009 the account was delinquent. I remember something about an attorney being present at the initial hearing too, but don't remember the details. I think the July payment coincides with Casey cashing one of AH checks at the bank - there's video of her cashing the check, and it's within close proximity of the courthouse where the payment was to be made.

I checked into the Annie/ZFG tickets thing, and while it would have been another wild turn in this case, two different officers issued tickets from two different books in each instance. The ticket issued immediately after Annie's seat belt one from the same book was to a Lauren D. who lives locally and is of the right age to be in with that crowd. Most likely then Annie was with Lauren, and ZFG was somewhere else entirely.

Regarding the Lee depo, it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that he could be this screwed up, despite his genetic relation to KC....I wonder if he is only outwardly supporting her so that his parents don't disown him...

Also, I don't know if it's been said, but when Lee was asked if he thought KC harmed Caylee, and his lawyer wouldn't let him answer, I think that's telling. I'm wondering if the lawyer did not want Lee to purjor or otherwise implicate himself.

Thank You so much. So---KC could be this ZFG.

I re-read LA depo! He states he believes everything his sister has told him! Ok, he believes that ZFG, held KC arm, took lil Caylee and warned her to follow instructions. Phew ... just stating this is what LA sez KC told him!

Yet, when KC was with her new bf TL, and her new friends, when they would ask about Caylee, she was with the nanny, she was with the nanny at the beach etc...

My point is, what KC told her new friends is much more believable than what she told LA, yet his claim that he believes what she has told him! Hope LE is taking good notes, this guy is covering and its pretty obvious.

I re-read LA depo! He states he believes everything his sister has told him! Ok, he believes that ZFG, held KC arm, took lil Caylee and warned her to follow instructions. Phew ... just stating this is what LA sez KC told him!

Yet, when KC was with her new bf TL, and her new friends, when they would ask about Caylee, she was with the nanny, she was with the nanny at the beach etc...

My point is, what KC told her new friends is much more believable than what she told LA, yet his claim that he believes what she has told him! Hope LE is taking good notes, this guy is covering and its pretty obvious.

I don't know for sure what Lee really believes. At one point he says that he believes Casey because he has to. Then he says that he has to believe her because if he doesn't he won't get any more information out of her or get the truth out of her. I think he is still trying to find out the truth and is having a hard time because he wants to believe her but can't. If he has been searching for the real Nanny he has to know that she doesn't exist and that blows Caseys whole story of the kidnapping. I would like to know what his girlfriend thinks.

Oh, mama...you are good! I couldn't even make it thru the videos yesterday, kept falling asleep.
I have so been where you are now!!
oxoxoxox

LOL RR I am headed to page 68, then to bed. If great if everybody would just sleep-in tomorrow. Whew.

Floor Plan as requested:

picture.php

I still can't see your pics either. :(

Slightly O/T but when CA does get deposed, I'll be like a kid in a candy store reading her answers about why she never made a point to know who was watching Caylee when KC was "working." She'll bristle at those questions she'll probably look like a porcupine.

LMFFAO-----------hers will be something else---am sure. Wonder if she will bring her hammer.

I still can't see your pics either. :(
Thanks for the alert.

I do not know why not?

Can you see just pics that are posted?

That is all the plan is a jpeg from my album.

people seem to be able to see what I post. If not some of my posts must seem wierd?

I remember bits and pieces. So much of it coincides with Casey's jail confinement. The initial traffic stop was in May, and there was a first appearance in June - the first week of June IIRC. There was a heafty fine and a payment was made in early July, prior to Casey's arrest. The day after Casey was bonded out (August) there was another payment. I don't remember if there was a payment in Sept., but as of January 2009 the account was delinquent. I remember something about an attorney being present at the initial hearing too, but don't remember the details. I think the July payment coincides with Casey cashing one of AH checks at the bank - there's video of her cashing the check, and it's within close proximity of the courthouse where the payment was to be made.

Thanks for this. Bet KC was planning on leavin for Calif and using ZFG for her "NEW LIFE"

After Lee's at times disgusting "testimony," does anyone still think he was referring to Caylee when he said "CMA?"

Yes, I still believe that he was talking to Caylee. He admitted that they had the service filmed for Casey's sake because she couldn't be there and they wanted her to see it. Why not admit that he was talking to Casey when he said CMA then? He explained that one bracelet was for Casey and the other for Caylee and he explained the promise that he had made Caylee. I believe him because there is no reason for him not to have said the message was for Casey if it was.

i believe Morgan has a duel role in this and is performing a public service and doing his best to help build a case against KC. just my opinion.

ITA!!! I was just trying to tell this to my hubby last night when he was asking why Morgan was asking Lee so many questions that didn't seem relevant to the civil case.

I'm hoping some of the uber-smart people here can explain to me how the whole Zenaida story -- including the new version -- could come into Casey's murder trial without her having to take the stand.

I'm confused as to when and how hearsay enters the picture. Can the defense use Lee to provide the new Blanchard Park story to the jury? At what point does testimony have to come from her and her alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela