2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said.. 106 pictures total.. uploading them slowly.. be patient

:dance:

I can't get past the first 12 pics, is anyone else having a problem?

I think OS is releasing stuff they hadn't published before there is a ruling. But we saw these pics a loooong time ago at WS. Nothing new to us.

oh really :(

never seen them.. too bad if it's old stuff

I got to pic 76 before they disappeared. Went back to original link and it was gone,

Yes, please?

It appears we may not need a new thread. If these are the pics Jose whined about, good lord, they are on the net a thousand times over. And....they were never set to private.

As thought earlier, perhaps OS doesn't have the 'bad ones' and were confused about PB accounts?

That's what I think. The dude from the OS didn't seem to understand that Baez was talking about never released or viewable to the public photos.

JVM said KC motioned the words 'I love you' to the A's as she was leaving today. Also, Greta on the record is going to give us an update tonight on the case.

As thought earlier, perhaps OS doesn't have the 'bad ones' and were confused about PB accounts?

I think that's a possibility. I'll be reaaaalllly disappionted if these pics was what all the brouhaha was about. lol.

What a waste of the court's time, if these are the same pics. Much ado about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero