2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. To me that is the problem. It would be nice if they could clear all of them so that this wouldn't really be an issue. If it was a stranger then there wouldn't be much point to this conversation. I don't understand what the hold up is.
Me either I wish they would say something anything that could help us to help them:(

Why on national TV though I keep saying that because I dont get it. You think your child is in danger fine go to the court or to DCF goto the police dont post it on national TV and take the focus off her child thats missing.

Well in all honesty you can't really blame them for that. If the media wants to to foucs on Haleigh being missing then they should do just that but they aren't. Its obvious they want to discuss that and everything so just put a rule on it and don't mention the allegations.

I know I said last night I wasn't watching NG anymore, but I didn't cancel the dvr recording so I figured since I'd already helped her ratings I might as well watch. I did cancel all future recordings though.
She was a little more civil tonight, IMO because RC was advised not to talk to her.
I consider it child abuse to hit a 3 year old with a stick hard enough to leave a bruise.
MOO.

Frankly, I was glad to see NG calling KP on her BS campaign!! About time someone stepped up and stopped this carp of going after a man's character plus his son who just lost his 5 yo daughter to who knows what or whom!! Bravo, NG!!

Someone needs to reveal the truth about those photos (which I think NG did quite successfully) before anyone else believes the innuendo and lies being spewed by KP and CS. Even Geraldo's staff had to recant what was reported on his show at the beginning when they first surfaced!

If anyone is watching the rerun of NG please, pretty please let me know what M. Klaas said, we had a power outage just as he came on...I *adore* M. Klaas!

I cant see the child face how do I know thats RJ. IMO these picture dont prove anything.If there is abuse Im sure it will be found out now and they will take action as they should. But if there isnt and this is proven to be false then they should also be held accountible.

I was also shocked to hear the comment about the principal. IMO, It if is true, the principal should be disciplined. Parents have a right to expect that their children's privacy will be safeguarded by the schools.

Perhaps it's because there was really nothing to tell. The school never saw abuse and said that. If they HAD seen abuse and contacted child services then it would fall under confidentiality. And perhaps Ron gave Nancy the copy of the report of the fall from Haleigh's school record, or gave the school permission to fax her that info.

I've had trouble keeping up, so I might have missed it, but did anyone else see the snippets Nancy showed about all three being in the same bed? Or was I dreaming? :crazy:

She had one even of Ron saying Misty said all three were in bed together, didn't she? :confused: I had not seen that before.

OK i get what people are saying BUT the thing is a child has gone missing here and if there is any sort of indication that abuse has been going on that home then it 110% needs to be looked into. I don't understand why there are some out there that think its such a bad thing that Cyrstal and her lawyer are looking into this. And not only that but they have another child that is in that home that is around the person who had seen Haleigh last. I mean I get that Ronald is the father but if it was my situation here I would be doing the same thing as Crystal here. I mean like I said if there is any sort of chance then it should be looked into especially since there is one child that is already missing. They can't let something happen that other child too. This is why I don't understand why Nancy is mad about all this. And she is definelty footing a war here because Ronalds mother was supposed to be on there TONIGHT defending her son. But I mean seriously the thing that gets me about Nancy is she is usually like "OMG" any sort of abuse related thing.

I also don't see how this is taken off the search for Haleigh b/c as mentioned tonight on Nacny Grace the only thing police are doing as right now is going off of tips. There really isn't much anyone else can do but let the police do there job b/c there is not much for ANYONE including the police to go off of.

I KNOW !!! I can't believe she was ok with RJ getting hit with a stick.
Have her views changed since becoming a mother ?? Gulp.

If anyone is watching the rerun of NG please, pretty please let me know what M. Klaas said, we had a power outage just as he came on...I *adore* M. Klaas!

Oops Sorry Kat I saw this after the fact or I would have done it for you.

I cant see the child face how do I know thats RJ. IMO these picture dont prove anything.If there is abuse Im sure it will be found out now and they will take action as they should. But if there isnt and this is proven to be false then they should also be held accountible.

That gave me a thought cuppy. Thank you. I think that if these allegations are investigated and proven false, CS shouldn't be held accountable she has every right to demand an investigation if she feels there need be one, but her Lawyer should be.

Her lawyer is the one on national TV doing the alleging. Now that I think about it was that lawyer a bit more restrained tonight with the talking? Could it be she might anticipate that now that RC has lawyered up she needs to walk carefully in the media? I don't know, what do you think?

I've had trouble keeping up, so I might have missed it, but did anyone else see the snippets Nancy showed about all three being in the same bed? Or was I dreaming? :crazy:

She had one even of Ron saying Misty said all three were in bed together, didn't she? :confused: I had not seen that before.
I think that was the very first interview Ronald had with NG.

Why should I have to pick either Crystal or Ron's side of the story? Neither side impresses me at all and in a bitterly fought child custody case there's a lot of mud slinging on both sides -- this case is no exception. Neither side looks very good in the public what with all the dirt dug up already about both sides of Haleigh's family.

I will say it's about time that both bio mom and bio dad have lawyered up. So when will new bride Misty lawyer up?

I think it's strange how a custody battle and allegations of child abuse by the bio mom is somehow taking the focus of a search for Haleigh. This case is on HLN and Nancy Grace nearly every day and I don't think it's going away soon. I hardly think LE is hampered by Crystal and Ron's fight over Junior.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:​

I always thought that if you suspected abuse you were supposed to report it. If it turns out that she is wrong, why wouldn't she just have been mistaken? I don't know, I just can understand her concern. I would want to know why my children had bruises also.

IF MC lawyers up you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be glued to the TV watching that interview by NG hehe.

I think that was the very first interview Ronald had with NG.
Thank you, cuppy! It was shocking news to me alone, I guess. lol Oh well, I'm glad I wasn't seeing things. :blush:

If this so called abuse was going on back in November, and you take pictures of the kids, why would you wait till March to say and do anything about it? I can't see waiting to do anything about it, till months latersomething just doesn't sound right here. I know if it were my kids/grandkids I'm going to do something about it then, not 5 months later.

That gave me a thought cuppy. Thank you. I think that if these allegations are investigated and proven false, CS shouldn't be held accountable she has every right to demand an investigation if she feels there need be one, but her Lawyer should be.

Her lawyer is the one on national TV doing the alleging. Now that I think about it was that lawyer a bit more restrained tonight with the talking? Could it be she might anticipate that now that RC has lawyered up she needs to walk carefully in the media? I don't know, what do you think?
Im not sure. I do agree the lawyer should be held accountible to. I do understand a mother has a right to fear and inquire about her children but showing a photo of a child that got hurt at school as abuse when you know it isnt bother me. Im not so sure I wouldn't charge someone for that if it was proven false. I guess it depends on how DCF see's it.Im a nobody so Ill let the experts take care of that:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter