2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the type of witness good trial attorneys love to question.

They get angry, get hostile, and blabber out things which are very detrimental. She is a walking time bomb for the defense and JB KNOWS it............that is why they are going to throw her and George under the bus before KC gets torpedoed by Cindy.

I know I would love to see it happen to the whole dam family. They all deserve what they get. What fools and liars they all are. That poor baby is so lost in this case. If it was not for the LE, SA and Judge there would never be a mention of why everyone is there. It is all about the princess of death and how innocent she is. The money of living off the death of a precious child will dry up one of these days. I wonder how they will find a job when people know how they really are. How many people will line up to be friends with them. Not many I am sure. There is only one person to blame for all this mess. The princess of death is eating her way to a lifetime in a small cell. :woohoo:I could care less what happens to any of them. They make me want to puke.

I really dislike the attorney disposing Cindy. I think Cindy did a good job answering the questions. I would be fired up in that situation also. It is so obvious to me that this Zeniada women is just trying to cash in like the rest. She doesn't fit the desciption given by KC and the name is not the same. The only thing they have it the coincendence she was at Sawgrass the same day KC said Caylee disappeared from there.

I really dislike the attorney disposing Cindy. I think Cindy did a good job answering the questions. I would be fired up in that situation also. It is so obvious to me that this Zeniada women is just trying to cash in like the rest. She doesn't fit the desciption given by KC and the name is not the same. The only thing they have it the coincendence she was at Sawgrass the same day KC said Caylee disappeared from there.

If that's all they have (I believe they have a bit more) that's enough for me.

This whole family is weird. Makes some of my strange relatives actually seem normal which in itself is scary. In the videos, CA gives me the impression she is trying out for a movie roll for "Mommy Dearest" -- I also feel CA is enjoying the back-and-forth bantering and debates. She wants to act smarter than anyone else in the room. CA just loves to get in people's faces.

I think CA is one who uses conflict as diversion. Imo, she gets aggresive when confronted with facts or prior statements she can't explain without contradicting a point she is currently trying to make, or when cornered (like with her July 3rd "My Caylee is Missing" myspace message) she'll white-wash the entire discussion with a defiantly simple, "no" with a smirk that says to me, ok - I'm lying - I just did it again to your face - so what? what are you gonna do about it?

In watching CA's depo, I suddenly envisioned her as one of the "mean girls" in high school that nobody really liked; the kind whose only friends are afraid of her evil retribution and slander and whose only boyfriends were either the male bully equivalent or a GA equivalent (zero manhood) because she was too abrasive/negative/mean/controlling to be the kind of girl most parents wanted their sons to date. moo.

Sorry to quote myself.
This statement is here

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CindyDepo7_041020091220&cat=CAC&title=Cindy

Part 7 on cfnews 13 which starts on page 125 of the transcript.

Someone please review and see if you hear/see the same thing.

It would mean they did indeed know Caylee was dead in November:eek:
your correct~~~i hope they both look at these videos and see how inconsist they are.... my question is why arent they looking for the murder if they think their precious KC didnt do it? .....

They get angry, get hostile, and blabber out things which are very detrimental. She is a walking time bomb for the defense and JB KNOWS it............that is why they are going to throw her and George under the bus before KC gets torpedoed by Cindy.

Turbo I agree with you completely!!!!

I have thought all along that JB & KC are so smug because their plan is to point the finger at CA during the trial! It would not surprise me at all if JB doesn't say that CA "accidentally" killed Caylee and KC is just taking the downfall for her mother.

Don't forget the description of her car was also given. She is the only one ever questioned by LE about being involved. This woman does not deserve any of what she is going through. It was a liar trying to cover her baby murdering butt that put her in this postion. Why shouldn't she try to clear her name. She did nothing wrong but to go look at an apartment when some murdering baby killer was looking for someone to blame it on.

ITA x10.

Side thought: JB has been strangely quiet since yesterdays depos...no pressers, no comments by his "spokesperson"....maybe he's too worried about the charges lobed at him by the trial judge? Just sayin...

I respectfully disagree. The fact that ZG WAS the woman at Sawgrass and LE contacted only her is HUGE! She is only asking for $15,000-that's not alot of cash. I'm surprised they aren't asking for more!! I'm surprised JB or the A's didn't settle with her and make this lawsuit go away. Then this whole depo fiasco wouldn't have happened.:bang:

I LOVE the attorney questioning Cindy. He is catching her in many of her own lies. They are going to prove that NO Zenaida lived at Sawgrass - so KC could not have dropped her off there. They are going to prove that KC DID NOT have a job so no Zenaida babysat. They are going to prove that NO ONE ever met or talked to any Zenaida in relation to babysitting Caylee Marie Anthony. They are going to prove that KC lied, got the the name ZFG from some where, and THIS Zenaida suffered because of it.

Warbuckle you have got to be kidding? If you were in ZFG's shoes, wouldn't you try to be clearing YOUR name?

If KC had said that Trapshooter was her babysitter, I would definitely be trying to clear my name and money wouldn't be the object!!!!

Turbo I agree with you completely!!!!

I have thought all along that JB & KC are so smug because their plan is to point the finger at CA during the trial! It would not surprise me at all if JB doesn't say that CA "accidentally" killed Caylee and KC is just taking the downfall for her mother.

uhh, yup and that would certainly explain CA's "mother of the year" remark, now wouldn't it?!!!!!!

I respectfully disagree. The fact that ZG WAS the woman at Sawgrass and LE contacted only her is HUGE! She is only asking for $15,000-that's not alot of cash. I'm surprised they aren't asking for more!! I'm surprised JB or the A's didn't settle with her and make this lawsuit go away. Then this whole depo fiasco wouldn't have happened.:bang:

That is and EXTREMELY smart move by JM and company. It shows that he does not want money for himself nor his client, he only wants her name cleared. Very smart IMO.

Imagine if you walked into a Target one day, just like any other day, and by the end of that day you were being questioned by police about the kidnapping of a child you didnt know. Imagine now, your name was broadcast over the entire country, as well as your picture, for months on end, and your children are being effected, and you lost your job. The Anthony's should be fired up at their daughter, not at the innocent casualties that their daughter has left behind. If ZFG walks away w/ $15 grand they should consider themselves lucky, and pray that no one else sues their stupid daughter!

your correct~~~i hope they both look at these videos and see how inconsist they are.... my question is why arent they looking for the murder if they think their precious KC didnt do it? .....

Isn't it so strange they never mention trying to find Caylee's killer?
Not one word.
They say their DD is innocent so there must be a dangerous baby killer on the loose, why don't the A's plead for him/her to be captured?:waitasec:

The next step would be for Morgan to file a Motion to Compel in re. CA & GA answering the questions. They would have to come back in and do it all over again. Then, if they still refuse, they can be held in contempt.

You mean we may get an encore?

:D

Why would KC tell her mother that LE never showed her a pic of ZFG? Why would she lie about that? LE did show her pics and she couldn't identify anyone.... why did she lie to her mother about that?

I think they are...remember they are "watching" someone in PR.....:bang::rolleyes::furious:

(I haven't read everything on this thread yet, so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered) Is CA going over to ZFG and having to be pulled off of her on the depo tape? And if so, is there a link? I've seen the grand exit, but I couldn't face the whole depo, just read the transcript. Too much gum chewing and arrogance for my taste and blood pressure. I find I have to pace myself. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling