2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a little sympathy for these people...thinking they were still between a rock and a hard place....No more sympathy from me...NOPE...ZERO....ZILCH.

These people are intolerable. God bless that poor child. I will NEVER again justify the behavior of these fools by saying I feel for them because they lost their grandchild. I'm done with these idiots. Throw the whole lot of them UNDER the jail! They DO NOT deserve to procreate.

I'm right there with you. My sympathies have run out for both of them. The low blows to ZG and the attitudes have just done me in.

Exactly-fruit doesn't ROT far from the tree!!:furious:

:floorlaugh:

Did anyone hear what Cindy said about Casey leaving Zany's phone number with her?

I forget what she said

Cindy said she had Zanny's name, address and phone number in an address book. When asked where it was she said she lost it. IIRC.

If I'm the prosecution it would go like this.

P: You said you had an address book with her info.
CA: Yes!
P: How many names and address's were in it?
CA: Probably gives answer of more than one.
P: So you've never needed to call anyone from that list since it was lost?
CA: No.
P: You didn't feel the need to call ZG when KC told you she had Caylee.
CA: I trusted KC.
P: When the police didn't believe ZG existed did you look for it to prove she existed?
CA: Ahhh, ummm, eeerrrr.....

Oh my, I can't wait till things quiet down on the homefront so I can watch the videos. I have a feeling the transcripts did not portray everything.

Oh Suzy, if you haven't seen the videos yet, you're in for some real entertainment!

LP - thinks he'll be taking the stand in both cases

Caller bringing up CA recording where she tells Casey "I've already given you 30 days", then CA denies today about not believing Caylee was missing until 7/15.

Good point!

MySpace: Caylee is Missing, posting by CA

It all depends on what the meaning of 'missing' is -- CA

I've gotta run fix dinner, but will be back to this thread later............:)

Wow. Just, wow. I've had enough of this train wreck for tonight.

Goodnight, all.

Yeah.....She called the ZFG that Casey described to them as a "10"

Seriously, who refers to their nanny as a 10? Plus, she was allegedly rich too, lol. Then why is she a nanny, I have to ask. LOL. Crazy. And there's no need to insult the real ZFG, which is what they were jabbing at. Stay Klassy, A's.

I'm gonna have to watch again tonight when it's replayed missed some stuff while posting.

Oh my, I can't wait till things quiet down on the homefront so I can watch the videos. I have a feeling the transcripts did not portray everything.

:wave: Suzi

The videos are worth the wait though I can't promise you won't need a barf bag.

I'm right there with you. My sympathies have run out for both of them. The low blows to ZG and the attitudes have just done me in.

The tiny bit of Sympathy I had for Cindy is long gone.

When she started pointing the finger at Jessie that was the last straw for me.

It's one thing to defend your daughter & believe in her innocence but to actively try & "Frame" another person for a murder is too much.

And yes...That really was a low blow to ZFG.

Cindy may look normal on the outside but she's Ugly, Ugly, Ugly on the inside

George: "I completely believe in my daughter."
Oh my....after all this time....(and all the evidence)

When Cindy was questioned early on in the case LE asked if there was a real Zanny the Nanny or were they spinning their wheels looking for her. Cindy said, 'I'm not sure....Zanny could be a generic name for whoever was watching Caylee at the time...it could be Jesse or Amy.' If she had numbers/addresses of the real Zanny why didn't she offer them up at that moment? Why didn't she say yes...Zanny exists because Caylee talked about her puppy? How stupid do they think we are?

GA calling the real Zanny a 10. Are you kidding me! This means he's calling the murderer of his grandchild a 10.

Cindy really went to town on that gum when she got mad or nervous. I thought she was going to bite her tongue off.

Poor Caylee. After seeing this display she probably spent most of her life terrified. They all have trigger tempers. If they can't control themselves while cameras are rolling I'd hate to see what happens behind closed doors.

Cindy said she wrote the myspace page titled 'My Caylee is Missing' to be Casey's friend. If there was no fight and everything was peachy in the A household, she would have no need to try and be Casey's friend.

Their lies are ludicrous.

George: "I completely believe in my daughter."
Oh my....after all this time....(and all the evidence)

Yeah...well I believed in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny until I was 6. It's time for George to grow up and deal with the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay