2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've wondered about this, too. They can't really hold onto it, so maybe there was nothing material in them and they aren't going to use them? The DC stuff may be held because it's an ongoing investigation, but I just don't understand about the other stuff. It's really puzzling, isn't it? :bananalama: (emoticon has nothing to do with the post, I just wanted to use it... :crazy:)

I have a fantasy that Mallory is working for LE and gathering evidence as we speak. If Lee 'knows what he's done' and it was illegal and he told Mallory then she's an accessory isn't she? If we haven't read her statement, then neither have the A's hahaha.
She even works with Lee now per one of CA's letters to ICA.

Plz refresh my memory on the importance of the JC Penney receipts...tyia

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1700
Maura said: { Feb 16, 2010 - 10:02:27 }
Cindy didn’t want to produce her JC Penney records because Casey spent $84 on June 27, $73.40 on June 30, and $31.93 on July 1 – all of it on clothes for Casey. Lee had the receipts for the June 30 and July 1 purchases, but couldn’t find the receipt for June 27 with Casey’s things. That was the mystery OCSO wanted to solve, but they got the video of June 27 from Penney’s, and Casey bought clothes (probably to wear that night at Fusian).

Great thread!

I'd like to see;

Any evidence linking items from the Anthony home or Casey to the scene where Caylee's remains were found. The origins of the winnie the pooh blanket and laundry bag, I mean these things didn't appear from thin air, someone somewhere sometime purchased these items and must now realise this. Info on the unidentified 5" brunette caucasian hair found with Caylee. All receipts, depositions, phone records etc.

I want anything that irrefutably places ICA at Suburban, fingerprints on that duct tape anything that concretely points to ICA...:furious:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1700
Maura said: { Feb 16, 2010 - 10:02:27 }
Cindy didn’t want to produce her JC Penney records because Casey spent $84 on June 27, $73.40 on June 30, and $31.93 on July 1 – all of it on clothes for Casey. Lee had the receipts for the June 30 and July 1 purchases, but couldn’t find the receipt for June 27 with Casey’s things. That was the mystery OCSO wanted to solve, but they got the video of June 27 from Penney’s, and Casey bought clothes (probably to wear that night at Fusian).

What video from JC Penny? Only target and bank of america were released, wth??

Also, since the molestation accusations have resufaced...

DNA paternity testing was done with LA/GA...I saw LA was no match but don't remember seeing GA's results...

Most have suggested Caylee resembled CA, I see GA in her...her nose, eyebrows for sure could just be genetics but has anyone seen the results for GA's paternity test??

Black wool fibres, and the vacuum bags from the Anthony home which may match black wool fibres found with Caylee's remains.

Plz refresh my memory on the importance of the JC Penney receipts...tyia

I'm not sure what the relevance is, but YM repeatedly asked CA to provide the receipts/statement and she was very evasive, I don't think she ever came up with them. Obviously they both knew there was something incriminating there... I think that he was asking a question that he already knew the answer to, but wanted to see how she would react; when she behaved the way she did it confirmed his thoughts that she was in full blown coverup mode- this was right at the start of their investigation.

I haven't read the entire thread, so don't know if anyone else has brought this up, or, how many actually know of this ~ but, here goes.

During the time that the FOX WebCam was still active at the house, I used to "chat/post" at the FOX blog.

One evening, a poster told us that she had ran across an old "chat copy" of a "CaseyOMarie", with a guy, and, the conversation was about chloraform. He asked about it, she did a "LOL", followed with, "Don't worry, it won't kill you".
I don't remember the exact the conversation, since it's been so long ago, and, the person telling about it reported it to LE.
A couple of days later, she went to recheck on it, and it was gone from the cache, and, she had not made a screen shot of it, so it was completely gone to her.

So, I always have that in the back of my mind, and wonder if it was Casey, and the Anthony ISP info attached with it.
Time will tell I guess.

I would also like to see evidence of who Caylee's father really is, so that they could slap all the Anthony's with a civil suit so that not one more penny can be pocketed to them off the death of this little baby.

Hit them in their wallet ~ It's the only thing that gets their attention.

I would also like to see evidence of who Caylee's father really is, so that they could slap all the Anthony's with a civil suit so that not one more penny can be pocketed to them off the death of this little baby.

I agree with this 100% !
Of course , I for one will not ever buy or go see anything that profits the A's or JB or any other CMA team player. I sincerely hope that none of us who have followed this case will. JMO
One really bad thing that will come of a family finding out that Caylee was their child/grandchild will be the sorrow they will feel at how her little life ended.

I have a fantasy that Mallory is working for LE and gathering evidence as we speak. If Lee 'knows what he's done' and it was illegal and he told Mallory then she's an accessory isn't she? If we haven't read her statement, then neither have the A's hahaha.
She even works with Lee now per one of CA's letters to ICA.

I remember reading / seeing that Mallory's mother was involved with the A's foundation in some way. She may still be. So it is not just Mallory that is connected to the A family.

I agree with this 100% !
Of course , I for one will not ever buy or go see anything that profits the A's or JB or any other CMA team player. I sincerely hope that none of us who have followed this case will. JMO
One really bad thing that will come of a family finding out that Caylee was their child/grandchild will be the sorrow they will feel at how her little life ended.

I also want to see who LE believes is Caylee's father. Last year I lurked on the discovery ID boards and there was a poster there that said that Mark Hawkins had the song Zoe Jane on his myspace page and people there seemed to theorize that Mark is the father.

I've also thought that Mark Hawkins was Caylee's father ~ and, am intererested in what his interviews reveil.

I also want to see who LE believes is Caylee's father. Last year I lurked on the discovery ID boards and there was a poster there that said that Mark Hawkins had the song Zoe Jane on his myspace page and people there seemed to theorize that Mark is the father.

Me too! I don't for a second, believe that Caylee's father is deceased. IMO, this is just more lies by the A gang.

Also, since the molestation accusations have resufaced...

DNA paternity testing was done with LA/GA...I saw LA was no match but don't remember seeing GA's results...

Most have suggested Caylee resembled CA, I see GA in her...her nose, eyebrows for sure could just be genetics but has anyone seen the results for GA's paternity test??
Oh yes, I want to see those results too! I wouldn't put incest past this family!

Oh yes, I want to see those results too! I wouldn't put incest past this family!

The FBI reports include Casey, Caylee and George's DNA profiles, and if you compare them, it is 100% clear that it is 100% impossible for George to be Caylee's father. :)

Dr Baden was on Fox News one morning, talking about the Anthony case - this was before he signed on with them, and he said the LE definitely knew who the father was. The interviewer asked how they knew and Dr B replied that they knew from DNA testing. He did not elaborate, nor did the interviewer follow up on that comment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back