2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LK asked if they are looking for the murderer, Cindy said the PI's are working on that, we are working on making something good come out of this tragedy...which brings her around to the Foundation and the teddy bear. Gosh, I wish LK would have asked them how they can afford to not work !

Yeah, and don't you just know that CA was po'd that out of a 1 hour show, LKL only gave them 2 minutes, 29 seconds to talk about their 'foundation'?

huh....not going to see KC just shows that the A's care more about what the public thinks of them and their daughter than they do about seeing their own daughter! That's pretty crappy of them if you think about it. Nothing would stand in the way of me seeing a loved one! Nothing! Especially if I believed they were innocent.

ETA - what I'm saying here is - is that if I were in their shoes I wouldn't give a rats patootey what ANYONE else thought of me. The only important thing would be the love I had for my child. Why do they care so much about what we think?! I certainly wouldn't care what joe public thought of me if I were in their situation. They think KC is innocent - so what's REALLY stopping them from seeing her?

BC also stated that there was no duct tape on the skull and there was no flesh or hair on the duct tape, then he stated there was no heart sticker residue on the duct tape....He must be thinking about the duct tape on the gas cans and not the duct tape that was found at the remain site...I don't get it...they are all lying there butts off...BC also stated that all of the discovery info are leaks by the SA office, he never.. once mentioned that the state of Florida has the Sunshine Law that makes it a law that all of those documents have to be turned over to the public if the public makes a request for them...All of these people make me sick..And CA to mess up with her comment toward the end of the interview we will get to watch that being said on NG for the next 2 weeks...Boy just let them keep on chatting cause with enough rope they will all hang themselves..

Don't forget---send your donations directly to Hopespring Drive. :eek:

Donations will be accepted by check or money order payable to: The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.

Mailing Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr., Orlando, Fl. 32829
Or you may use PayPal to make a donation.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

We all saw this coming.... $$$ signs in their eyes...instead of honoring little Caylee....It seems she was thrown out of the whole equation...Now it's all about Casey and her innocence...and the fact that they can't go see her..sure bet!! The Anthony's are pathetic!!! What sad disgusting people they are!! I sure am glad I did not have Grandparents like them...it seems like they forgot all about little Caylee and now it's all about them and fame, fortune, and celebrity status. I am sure next besides writing musical lyrics to songs Cindy will be writing a best seller on "How to be a parent of a Murderer and how to try to get them off at the expense of your dead Grand-daughter" and of course their foundation... I wouldn't give a plug nickel to them... There are so many other worthy charities...run by parents who really were victimized...by strangers not their own daughter!!!::furious::furious::furious:

These people never cease to amaze me..Cindy is the president and the money will go towards getting families pysc. care. Please,please tell me she did not say that..:bang::bang::bang:

Has the foundation's website been discussed here? Because I haven't seen anything like it.

This is what their website says:

"Organization administrators will work closely with families of missing children to provide needed support, which will be focused mainly on the collection and dissemination of information about the missing child in an effort to facilitate widespread awareness. Through a plethora of media, including but not limited to publications, posters, PSAs, T-shirts, press conferences, and web-base resources, the organization will mobilize to increase the public's consciousness of the situation."

So it seems the mission of the foundation is to be the marketing/pr/media relations firm for the families of missing children. And really, what frantic family of a missing child wouldn't want to utilize the Anthony's finesse and experience in getting the word out?

I'm only now catching the first 15 minutes I missed the first time.

O.M.G...CA & GA (via BC) are undermining the significance of the duct tape on little Caylee's face by calling it "only speculation" that the tape was wrapped entirely around her head as if to say it wasn't THAT bad?? It was ONLY on her mouth and in some of her hair.

I had to remember to breath for a minute. That comment right there just sealed the deal for me. These people are nuts. Even Caylee is under the bus to save their monster.

BC also stated that there was no duct tape on the skull and there was no flesh or hair on the duct tape, then he stated there was no heart sticker residue on the duct tape....He must be thinking about the duct tape on the gas cans and not the duct tape that was found at the remain site...I don't get it...they are all lying there butts off...BC also stated that all of the discovery info are leaks by the SA office, he never.. once mentioned that the state of Florida has the Sunshine Law that makes it a law that all of those documents have to be turned over to the public if the public makes a request for them...All of these people make me sick..And CA to mess up with her comment toward the end of the interview we will get to watch that being said on NG for the next 2 weeks...Boy just let them keep on chatting cause with enough rope they will all hang themselves..
Yeah, it looks like Brad is starting to get confused over who his clients are also, is he defending Casey too ?

Brad said there was no flesh or hair attached to the duct tape ? What ?
He was WRONG/lying.

The tape was attached to Caylees hair either side.

Technically there was no "Sticker" on the tape, but there was a heart shaped residue.

Just pontificating in the press that things are not so will not help

Oh now CA thinks decomp smells just like soured food in a refrigerator?

Whaaaat?

He was WRONG/lying.

The tape was attached to Caylees hair either side.

Technically there was no "Sticker" on the tape, but there was a heart shaped residue.

Just pontificating in the press that things are not so will not help

Bold is mine. :D

And as far as BC stating that people who kill family members are not given the DP can we all say Scott Peterson...

And when CA stated that KC was a great mom that could never harm Caylee can we all say Susan Smith...

They all make me ill...

BC has the diary?

written in 2005?

CA looked a little confused w/ BC at commercial break

Looks to me like GA is ready to explode, sick of all the BS but pushed by CA to continue with all the lies. he was so nervous during the entire show, except when the lady caller praised them for holding the memorial, you could see he had a sigh of relief and even a slight smile. The rest was down hill.

Looks to me like GA is ready to explode, sick of all the BS but pushed by CA to continue with all the lies. he was so nervous during the entire show, except when the lady caller praised them for holding the memorial, you could see he had a sigh of relief and even a slight smile. The rest was down hill.
Yep, I think he's all done

My summary of Larry King Live tonight:
*They left the gum at home so we couldn't call them the Double Mint Twins.
*They just don't know anything.
*Cindy deserves credit for the entirely new answer she now has as to why Casey lied about having a job. (In order to spend more time with Caylee, as if someone was keeping Casey from being with her daughter)
*George looked close to tears a few times.
*Was it my TV or did the shade of their faces brighten each time they lied?
*Larry's staff didn't do its homework. The diary was a poor excuse for an example of evidence.
* Brad didn't want to be there.
* Cindy has no idea what a blog is.
* Cindy definitely reads Websleuths every day.
jmo

CA saying that Casey didn't work so she could spend more time with Caylee is just an offensive lie. That's all it is. She is taking any situation and LIE and twist it to make Casey look good. It does not work. It's dishonest and disgusting.

That begs the question.........."if you aren't getting a salary from the foundation, and are no longer working, how are supporting yourselves?" I wish someone had asked that question.

I thought I heard her say "We don't expect to be paid".....that leaves the door open I'd bet. :furious:

And as far as BC stating that people who kill family members are not given the DP can we all say Scott Peterson...

And when CA stated that KC was a great mom that could never harm Caylee can we all say Susan Smith...

They all make me ill...
Right, the Atty at WFTV said recently that FL came out with some law (sorry my legal language is not very good) that increases the severity of punishment for persons in a position of trust, ie;a mother. I don't remember the exact wording, hopefully you get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela