2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:clap::clap::clap:Coached well,,,Her answers were short and concise. almost like a pro. She said not much IMO
Throwing a friend under a bus must be hard, but there is a dead baby in the mix. :furious:
What is her moral code, maybe I should not ask, Birds of a feather. :waitasec:

Exactly, she answered what was needed for the ZFG case and nothing more. Let's hope that she is more forthcoming in the Murder trial.:praying:

I'm wondering if Cindy considers getting a diploma, without the ceremony of graduation day (you know, all the fuss of it, kodak moments, etc) as 'not graduating'.

My, my, my! I just read those emails from Annie to TonE. Kinda throws everything in a new light. I wonder if Cindy put her up to asking TonE those question. Do we know if TonE ever answered her?

Annie seems honest but overconfident. I don't like her.

And you're kidding me right?... She admits Casey wanted to open up to her and yet she backs out. She's picking up missing caylee shirts and yet when she has the opportunity to find out ANYTHING, she backs out!!?? She didn't want to be the one to know? To know what? How to FIND A MISSING LITTLE GIRL!?

respectfully snipped...........

She could have had an important job interview or been waiting for a loan approval...I wouldn't take every comment listed on Myspace has something directly realated to this case.

As for the being ordered by the court to give a statement, do we know that for a fact? When Danti was nice enough to stop by and answer questions, he said that he and Annie had already given statements. Maybe she had a supeona (not sure if that spelled correctly) to come give another statement. I had one before, for something that happened two years prior (bar fight, I witnessed it, called ambulance and stayed with the injured guys til they left for hospital). They could have called me and I would have come in, I had already given several statements.

She said she had been nervous about the police interview and was relieved. All I know for certain is that many of Casey's friends and lovers not only voluntarily gave LE interviews, some of them came forward before Yuri even had a chance to get ahold of them. Jesse, Amy, Ricardo and Tony I believe all took polygraphs, (Jesse and Tony for certain). There is no record, released so far, of her having given any other interview to police. You are absolutely correct however, that the judge's order may very well have been just perfunctory, as witnesses or even the petitioner can be issued these as a normal course of business. I hope that is the case that she was cooperating from the jump. Not so much in her depo, but in the police interview I felt she still had some misplaced loyalty and was trying to protect Casey and throw Jesse out there as a suspect. Did you take it that way, too?

What type of personal problem would trump a friend's missing child??? Why was Annie not pressed as to what type of problem this was?(unless LE already knows) Did she and Casey sort her problem out? Were Casey and Annie into some type of scam together? Was the ticket theory valid, is Casey ZFG? Something is hinky in Annieville.

My, my, my! I just read those emails from Annie to TonE. Kinda throws everything in a new light. I wonder if Cindy put her up to asking TonE those question. Do we know if TonE ever answered her?

This is exactly what I think. And I don't think TonE did answer her but sent her e-mail directly to LE. I think CA wanted her over there to see what she could get out of KC that CA couldn't and she would hear it. Remember, she can hear people breathing through doors.

It took me awhile to find this.I knew I had read those emails between Annie and Tony.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf
emails start on page 2645

I just read her email questions to Tony, starting on page 2645 (and thanks for the link!)

I'm in agreement with those of you who believe those were questions made up by/for Cindy. They don't sound like the level of questioning a 22yr old would have, IMO. It doesn't seem to me that Annie was at that level of trying to figure out the small details and history. JMO, and I could certainly be wrong.

Just an afterthought, as well, after re-reading Casey's text msg's to Tony the morning of 7/16 - SHE kept up with the "poor me" (it's all about her) texts to Tony, while his texts back were more at gathering facts/answers. He did a good job not getting off focus of the status of Caylee and buying into Casey's pity party drama (had to be in cuffs for several hours, driving around with cops, I'm the worst person in the world, had to fill out a bunch of stuff for 12 hours, going home to take a shower - oh good for her! :furious:)

So even that morning, in texting with her boyfriend, her emphasis was on HER, and not Caylee. Just hit me all wrong again. She's a tool.

What type of personal problem would trump a friend's missing child??? Why was Annie not pressed as to what type of problem this was?(unless LE already knows) Did she and Casey sort her problem out? Were Casey and Annie into some type of scam together? Was the ticket theory valid, is Casey ZFG? Something is hinky in Annieville.

You're right. Annie's claim of "going through something" that she needed to discuss with Casey doesn't seem logical. It would be like saying, "Hey, I need you to listen to this problem I'm experiencing; I need to off-load. But, Jeez, don't bother me with any of your problems (that are headline news) ~ because I don't want to get involved." Not even bad friends would think this way!!!

Judge Judy wouldn't go for it. :)

Now that is weird, really weird. Your friend is accused of child neglect, forging bad checks, her 2 yr old daughter is missing, kidnapped by a babysitter and the only thing YOU are concerned about is the fact that you are going through a rough time?????? It is hard to believe that this young woman could be that self-centered. There has to be more to it than that.
Well, after reading that link that Mamabear posted to me, I'm now thinking that too. I had missed that part of the discovery. I saw that flurry of questions that she had emailed to TL. I tend to think that she didn't throw that many questions on KC though. I saw how mad KC became at her parents when they were trying to ask her questions in jail, and LP stated that while he was in the house, she became hostile when he tried to question her. I tend to now believe that she went thinking that KC was going to tell her everything but instead told her that same ol' ragged story that we all know. AD is trying let everyone believe that she "didn't want to go there with KC." To be honest, while I was listening to her deposition, I was wondering to myself, 'why in the world would you go and spend the night with her after her child goes missing, the check fraud arrests, and all of these lies are coming out?' That would have cut my friendship right there...and I kept thinking that they were young, but then I think about my kids and they're younger than that, and I know they would not have been caught up in all of that.

I understand how one can be deceived by manipulators...I don't know... I must be "old-school" or something, but I would have stayed far away and definitely not have spent the night.

I think she was coached quite well as to what this deposition was all about and that was ZFG. The murder trial is a totally different ballgame. I am quite sure that more information will be required from her, questions asked. I'm no expert in what is admissible in court but hopefully this will all be. This case feels like a Dali painting, to me, clear but unclear.:confused:
I think you are right. Her attorney probably coached her as to what to say. I noticed that he moved a little closer to her when the subject of the drugs came up, but he didn't have to interject at all during any of the testimony. The drugs are a touchy subject with her. I think the "lie" regarding the drugs is what severed their so-called friendship.

I'm wondering if Cindy considers getting a diploma, without the ceremony of graduation day (you know, all the fuss of it, kodak moments, etc) as 'not graduating'.
If KC got a diploma and didn't "graduate" and CA threw off on her about that, it was probably because CA has a "college degree" (being a nurse an all...*whatever*) There are some parents who really come down on their kids hard to succeed and it's a shame too. It can make a kid regress inward (not taking up for KC, but I'm talking about kids in general).

IMO it makes no difference if one has a diploma or a GED. I'm happy for the person who wanted to get that diploma - whichever way they can. I really hope that one day CA is able to look inside of herself and do some deep soul-searching. There is hope for her, but she has to help herself. She is a sad case.

I believe you are thinking of people in your world.People that live around Anthonyland seem to think and act a bit differently than us mere mortals.
How many times have you thought "How did these people FIND each other?"

I believe you are thinking of people in your world.People that live around Anthonyland seem to think and act a bit differently than us mere mortals.
How many times have you thought "How did these people FIND each other?"
I think I may have an answer to that question... it has been said that "like attracts like" and in this situation, I think that may be true.

Just re-read them and ITA, sounds more like CA than Annie. If it was actually Annie, what caused her to go from inquisitor with TL to lalalala, fingers in my ears, I don't want to know anything with KC?????

Annie asked Tony if they could get together to talk, or by email. He replied "by email".

Maybe she was thinking about hitting on her friend's ex-boyfriend. I don't think Annie has a plethora of boyfriends. She and the other girl in the car pictures with the cheek licking etc, probably hung out with KC because she drew the guys. MOO

If KC got a diploma and didn't "graduate" and CA threw off on her about that, it was probably because CA has a "college degree" (being a nurse an all...*whatever*) There are some parents who really come down on their kids hard to succeed and it's a shame too. It can make a kid regress inward (not taking up for KC, but I'm talking about kids in general).

IMO it makes no difference if one has a diploma or a GED. I'm happy for the person who wanted to get that diploma - whichever way they can. I really hope that one day CA is able to look inside of herself and do some deep soul-searching. There is hope for her, but she has to help herself. She is a sad case.

I am now wondering and confused by the "she didn't graduate" comments now myself. I have seen the docs from the high school that show the code that is supposed to mean she graduated, but cannot understand why CA, GA, and LA all state that she didn't graduate. In GA's interview with FBI, I believe, he states that she didn't graduate, she was a half credit shy and was supposed to make that up, but she never went thru with it. I wonder if CA could have had a "discussion" with the school personel assuring them that KC would complete the 1/2 credit needed in the summer, she wasn't going to walk with her class and that is punishment enough, she should at least have her senior transcript show that she graduated, blah, blah, blah. We have all seen at this point how CA can get when she has her mind made up about something, so now I am wondering if she didn't convince someone at the school to put the code on there, showing she graduated BEFORE she actually completed that last half credit, and then failed to follow thru with KC and get her to do it. MOO, of course, but I just can't see why all 3 members of her immediate family state that she didn't graduate if the only thing she failed to do was walk with her class.

I think you are right. Her attorney probably coached her as to what to say. I noticed that he moved a little closer to her when the subject of the drugs came up, but he didn't have to interject at all during any of the testimony. The drugs are a touchy subject with her. I think the "lie" regarding the drugs is what severed their so-called friendship.
Question...and sorry if it's already been asked/answered...but do they receive the questions ahead of time...can it be requested? I know Casey was given written questions, but if Annie got them as well then she knew exactly how she was going to answer each and every question. The only way anyone could trip her up is if they testified to something that contradicted what she said. As far as I can tell, that would leave only the As. So the whole visit with Casey can be anything she wants it to be. Another script? The one thing that REALLY bothered me about her deposition was her relating that Casey said Caylee would be home before her 3rd birthday. That NEVER happened...at least NOT during her visits. Caylee's birthday had come and gone by then.

PS- Tracy was in the home during these visits, correct? Wonder what her take is on it.

I am now wondering and confused by the "she didn't graduate" comments now myself. I have seen the docs from the high school that show the code that is supposed to mean she graduated, but cannot understand why CA, GA, and LA all state that she didn't graduate. In GA's interview with FBI, I believe, he states that she didn't graduate, she was a half credit shy and was supposed to make that up, but she never went thru with it. I wonder if CA could have had a "discussion" with the school personel assuring them that KC would complete the 1/2 credit needed in the summer, she wasn't going to walk with her class and that is punishment enough, she should at least have her senior transcript show that she graduated, blah, blah, blah. We have all seen at this point how CA can get when she has her mind made up about something, so now I am wondering if she didn't convince someone at the school to put the code on there, showing she graduated BEFORE she actually completed that last half credit, and then failed to follow thru with KC and get her to do it. MOO, of course, but I just can't see why all 3 members of her immediate family state that she didn't graduate if the only thing she failed to do was walk with her class.
I agree...I don't understand it. I'd really like to know if she stopped going to classes altogether sometimes toward the end of her senior year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back