2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the DP is back on the table because they have evidence now linking the disposal of the body and the Anthony home and none linking to an imaginary nanny. They also have solid evidence that the body was there for as long as 4 months by root growth and longer with decomp. time, pointing more toward an Anthony than a nanny from New York or stranger.

The prosecution can infer that the tape was there prior to death, but because they can't prove it, they probably won't go there and lose credibility with the jury. jmo. They will stick to the facts that are salient and point to no one other than KC.

This is the reason the Anthonys don't want it released ....

"The clustering of vertebrae at the scene separate from the location of the bags
and skull Indicate animal activity occurring at this location after decomposition
started, but before complete disarticulation of the skeleton. This indicates the
body was put In this location prior to complete skeletonizatlon. The roots
growing Into the vertebrae and bags indicate that the body was placed there
months prior to being found
. There is nothing inconsistent with the body being
placed there soon after the date of being last seen alive."

This basically pins Casey into a corner. They can't say the body was placed there while Casey was in jail.
I think then the info referring to the root growth coincides with the report made by Botanist David Hall?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_10.htm

It seemed very important when I first read it.

I gotta take a break from analyzing this report. *sigh*

The hair being matted could be a result of the remains being exposed to the elements - wind, water, decomp fluid, animals

The report states that the tape was placed prior to decomp and prior to hair matting. It appears to me she was laying face up when dumped in the woods and her hair matted underneath the weight of her skull combined with weather exposure and decomp.

That sounds very likely.

Not to disagree, only to suggest an alternative. I haven't read it yet, but, based on reading this post I don't draw the same conclusion that "it covered Caylees nose".

Consider that tape could have covered the lower portion of the maxilla (e.g. upper lip) without covering the nose.

FWIW.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...4&um=1&tbnid=dTggBKGStSVAiM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=99

If the duct tape is only over the mouth & not the nose it would be reasonable to infer that Casey duct taped Caylee's mouth and then strangled her. The duct tape was to keep Caylee from making any noise. I've always thought that Casey murdered Caylee in the house, after the fight and while her parents were home. Casey assaulted Caylee in the same way that she had just been assaulted by Cindy - by choking.

One detail strikes me as very interesting....the fact that there were "SEVERAL LAYERS" of duct tape over the mandible, not just one. I always felt that the duct was placed after she was dead to fake a kidnapping, after reading this I dont feel that way. Why else would you need "SEVERAL LAYERS" of duct tape over someone's mouth? IMO, so she could be silenced forever. RIP Caylee Marie

Pity KC didn't realize that a corpse can never be silenced. It speaks very loudly, and in great detail. It shouts, and it points fingers. It gives the most compelling testimony, of all.

One of the most important things I got from reading those reports is that the area off of Suburban appears to be the original site. Everything I read tells me that Caylee's body wasn't moved.

This REALLY puts KC's jailhouse breakdown into perspective doesn't it!!! No wonder the fight to keep that video suppressed from public release and the urgency to delay release of the autopsy report...these two combined just confirm the public's hypothesis about KC's involvement and probable guilt. Okay, even I didn't buy that - she's cooked. Save us some money JB and plead her out.

IMO, kc only thinks 'in the moment' as LP had stated.
IMO, she duct taped baby, put her in trunk and went to be with boyfriend
and etc. IMO

I think that would mean no history of cancer, surgeries, etc.

"Small amounts of THC and Cannibinol were also detected"???:eek::eek:
Qbviously someone (KC) wasn't to torn up. Renants of cannibis show KC was having a high time when Baby Caylee was tossed away. KC didn't even make a makeshift grave for Caylee to rest in as other mothers of fillicide sometimes do. Proves , "She's as cold as ice, and willing to sacrifice,"Caylee's love for hightimes.

If the duct tape is only over the mouth & not the nose it would be reasonable to infer that Casey duct taped Caylee's mouth and then strangled her. The duct tape was to keep Caylee from making any noise. I've always thought that Casey murdered Caylee in the house, after the fight and while her parents were home. Casey assaulted Caylee in the same way that she had just been assaulted by Cindy - by choking.

bolded by me.

This makes perfect sense.

:eek: Keep 'em coming please. I'm having a hard time reading the docs due to people pestering me at work.

Which could go well to explain why she decided to take a bag of trash from TonE's. I recall he was stymied for a reason she would have that in her trunk.

This REALLY puts KC's jailhouse breakdown into perspective doesn't it!!! No wonder the fight to keep that video suppressed from public release and the urgency to delay release of the autopsy report...these two combined just confirm the public's hypothesis about KC's involvement and probable guilt. Okay, even I didn't buy that - she's cooked. Save us some money JB and plead her out.
Yes and add the June 16th tape of KC and Tony at the Video store to the mix - KC not visably upset, not falling down crying, just walking thru the store with her boyfriend as if it's just another movie night.

OMG....why all the confusion?? The report clearly states that the duct tape covered mouth and nose!! It has been linked numerous times!!

BBM: ITA. Except I don't know where the duct tape comes into this picture. I just can't allow myself to believe a mother would be able to do this - yet the proof is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79