2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nov. 21st, 2008
A group, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a photo of a child that looks like it could be Caylee at the Florida Mall.
GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Nov. 21st, 2008
George and Cindy press conference, with Michelle B. Cindy looks out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAW35NVmKNk&feature=related

Nov. 21, 2008
Anthony family release photo of child at Fl. Mall to channel 13 news

Dec. 10, 2008
Cindy and George appear on Larry King in California
"It's come up for nothing. There is nothing they have found that has given them any evidence that Caylee is no longer with us," said Cindy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

Dec 11th, 2008
Caylee's remains found in woods off of Suburban Dr.

Dec. 29, 2008 (news broke about PI searching Suburban area)
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

Dec. 29th, 2008
Lee A. retains an attorney

Dec. 30, 2008
Attorney Advising Anthonys Says Lee May Be Charged
"There is some concern that some activities that Lee may have been involved with during the investigation might have been seen to law enforcement to be misleading," said Luka

http://www.wftv.com/news/18380933/detail.html

Jan. 7th, 2009
James Hoover talks to his attorney, WFTV and Homicide Investigators about tape
P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

Jan 7th, 2009
Anthonys' Attorney Meets With Prosecutors, Investigators
Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18430243/detail.html

Jan 14, 2009
P.I. Who Searched Remains Site Says Caller Was A Psychic

http://www.wftv.com/news/18476789/detail.html

Hi, A News Junkie, thank you for the timeline. As I saw your post I remembered that I had one saved from long ago. I was interested in all of the related events that happened in such a short period of time. I included some things from my time line, in red, with your post. Hope this is ok.

Thanks to both NewsJunkie and Searchfortruth, for the timeline of events for the fall and early winter of 2008/2009.

When I look at the sequence of events, it's a bit overwhelming that so much was happening in that short period of time, and certain events seem to jump out.

Cindy's silent press conference is one that is really telling, and we now know that the press conference came just a few days after DC's video-taped search on Suburban.

One of the other things that l noted was the news breaking about DC's search of the woods, and on that same day, Lee retained an attorney. The next day his attorney issues a press release about Lee's activities.

That's followed a little more than a week later with BC stating he's trying to obtain immunity for his clients, George and Cindy, on Jan. 7th.

DC's search on Suburban takes on new meaning with a time line of the events surrounding that search. It would appear that the announcement on December 11th that the remains of a small child had been discovered just off Suburban Drive, didn't come as a surprise to a small group of about 7 - 10 people.

I hope the prosecution has this timeline and plans on using it in a future court date (after casey is convicted of murder 1) All the other players that aided in a cover up of casey's crimes should also be punished. IMO.

I believe there is further criminal activity that should be prosecuted.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately and this is what I am guessing would be the most logical explanation as to what exactly happened.

I believe that DC was sent out into those woods to find Caylee by Cindy Anthony and Jose Baez. I believe JH went along as the photographer because the video would be worth a lot of money and I believe this was an agreement that JB/DC had between themselves as "payment." DC was to call JB when he found her because it is my opinion that DC was then going to be told to remove all evidence that linked back to the Anthony home and Casey Anthony. After that was done, 911 would be called with DC as the hero. I think the psychic was, like other people pointed out, a middle-(wo)man. Someone used by the Anthony's, Dominic Casey and Jose Baez. The psychic was sent enough suggestive information to make it appear that she was pinpointing Caylee's location.

I believe, again, that DC fully expected to find Caylee intact. I do believe that he found bones. I think he quickly figured out what that meant. Caylee would never be fully found by him. I do not believe he found her skull... I believe if he found her skull that we would have never known about the duct tape. I think he desperately searched for Caylee's skull. He tried for three days!

Now, you may ask yourself, why would JB want Caylee found and why would he be willing to go to such extremes for Casey Anthony?

If Caylee was found and there was no evidence linking Caylee's remains to the Anthony home or to Casey, he would have a better chance of getting a jury to find Casey Not-Guilty. Even moreso if there was DNA evidence linking someone else to the crimescene... Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales, Amy Heizega (sp?), which I would not put past them to do.

JB wanted to be the lawyer who defended the defenseless client and the defendant was found innocent. JB would never again have to defend a penniless client ever again. High profile clients would be lining up for his services. He would write books and have movie deals. He would be a regular guest on all the major networks. He would have the mansion, the yacht, the lamborghini (sp?), and mingle with the stars.

Money can make people do strange things. Immoral things. Evil things.

I believe DC was overcome with greed when he agreed to be the one to find Caylee. He wanted the fame, the high profile client lists, the MONEY that came along with it. The Anthony's wanted Caylee's remains... but they also wanted Casey Anthony to be found Not Guilty. They could continue to bilk the unknowing public of donations to their foundation. They could write their books, get movies made, never have to work again. Casey would never have to depend on her parents for financial assistance and be able to rent that RV and adopt that little Irish baby... accent and all.

ETA: I had to stop writing because it was making me sick! All of these people are just EVIL.

It's so obvious (at least to me) that the reason for the PI search was to say that Caylee wasn't there in November, in the event that her remains were found. One of Cindy's first comments to detectives (when they came to search the house) was that she sent "her people" down to Suburban and Caylee wasn't there then.

This is part of an article from WFTV, about the PI's video, that ran on December 29th...

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

The article is not clear, to me, as to which PI said that Caylee's remains were not there when they searched, but I got the feeling it was JH (IIRC, DC wasn't talking at that time). Later JH tells all to investigators and the media (ie; DC told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to get her). So, where did JH get the "Caylee wasn't there in November" line, I wonder? And, why would JH tell anyone about the video and search (IIRC, he was the first person to talk about the search). Maybe, DC and/or the A's instructed him to say something about it, after the remains were found, and when he talked to his lawyer he was advised to tell LE the truth about what happened ?

It's so obvious (at least to me) that the reason for the PI search was to say that Caylee wasn't there in November, in the event that her remains were found. One of Cindy's first comments to detectives (when they came to search the house) was that she sent "her people" down to Suburban and Caylee wasn't there then.

This is part of an article from WFTV, about the PI's video, that ran on December 29th...

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

The article is not clear, to me, as to which PI said that Caylee's remains were not there when they searched, but I got the feeling it was JH (IIRC, DC wasn't talking at that time). Later JH tells all to investigators and the media (ie; DC told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to get her). So, where did JH get the "Caylee wasn't there in November" line, I wonder? And, why would JH tell anyone about the video and search (IIRC, he was the first person to talk about the search). Maybe, DC and/or the A's instructed him to say something about it, after the remains were found, and when he talked to his lawyer he was advised to tell LE the truth about what happened ?

That is strange, coz on SW radio show, psychic phenom GML, who Incubates just like in the movie with Leo DeCaprio, said DC DID find Caylee, but was too squeamish to continue.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111307"]2010.08.08 Steph Watts program, any thoughts? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If they wanted to make that video to show that Caylee's remains were not out there, then why did they videotape the pink baby blanket and maybe even the laundry bag and DC slashing through black (and only black) trash bags when these are key pieces of evidence? You would think that they wouldn't want to tape any evidence at all... just in case the remains were ever found.

My opinion is that Cindy wanted her cake and eat it too... she wanted Caylee back (her remains) but she also wanted Casey to be found Not-Guilty. She wanted to prove the world wrong... at all costs. She wanted to rub it in our faces that Casey was not the one who murdered Caylee. That someone else did. She could continue to claim that Caylee was a kidnapped child. That way she could collect the benefits of having a Foundation in Caylee's name. Casey could get out of jail and be financially secure for the rest of her life off of Caylee's name.

I think when everything backfired on the Anthony's and Caylee's remains were found, and they kept touting their Foundation and no money was coming in, they decided that having a deceased Caylee was not better than having a missing Caylee and that is why Caylee is now alive again. They miss the money, the free trips, and crab cakes at the Ritz.

I think DC went out there to get Caylee in a way that would have made them all rich and famous. It backfired on them.

MOO

Sorry for being off topic, but does anyone know when the next hearing is?

Thanks

If they wanted to make that video to show that Caylee's remains were not out there, then why did they videotape the pink baby blanket and maybe even the laundry bag and DC slashing through black (and only black) trash bags when these are key pieces of evidence? You would think that they wouldn't want to tape any evidence at all... just in case the remains were ever found.

My opinion is that Cindy wanted her cake and eat it too... she wanted Caylee back (her remains) but she also wanted Casey to be found Not-Guilty. She wanted to prove the world wrong... at all costs. She wanted to rub it in our faces that Casey was not the one who murdered Caylee. That someone else did. She could continue to claim that Caylee was a kidnapped child. That way she could collect the benefits of having a Foundation in Caylee's name. Casey could get out of jail and be financially secure for the rest of her life off of Caylee's name.

I think when everything backfired on the Anthony's and Caylee's remains were found, and they kept touting their Foundation and no money was coming in, they decided that having a deceased Caylee was not better than having a missing Caylee and that is why Caylee is now alive again. They miss the money, the free trips, and crab cakes at the Ritz.

I think DC went out there to get Caylee in a way that would have made them all rich and famous. It backfired on them.

MOO
BBM.

Great question Lola ! Maybe DC knew what Caylee's remains were put in (black trash bag, canvas bag) and he also knew exactly where she was. He slashed through the trash bags, showed the canvas bag to say (at a later date, when she was found), she wasn't here and she sure wasn't in any trash bags because I looked through all of them. Just a guess on my part, actually it's the only explanation I can think of...

I hope the prosecution has this timeline and plans on using it in a future court date (after casey is convicted of murder 1) All the other players that aided in a cover up of casey's crimes should also be punished. IMO.

I believe there is further criminal activity that should be prosecuted.

I so totally agree!

Thanks to both NewsJunkie and Searchfortruth, for the timeline of events for the fall and early winter of 2008/2009.

When I look at the sequence of events, it's a bit overwhelming that so much was happening in that short period of time, and certain events seem to jump out.

Cindy's silent press conference is one that is really telling, and we now know that the press conference came just a few days after DC's video-taped search on Suburban.

One of the other things that l noted was the news breaking about DC's search of the woods, and on that same day, Lee retained an attorney. The next day his attorney issues a press release about Lee's activities.
That's followed a little more than a week later with BC stating he's trying to obtain immunity for his clients, George and Cindy, on Jan. 7th.

DC's search on Suburban takes on new meaning with a time line of the events surrounding that search. It would appear that the announcement on December 11th that the remains of a small child had been discovered just off Suburban Drive, didn't come as a surprise to a small group of about 7 - 10 people.

BBM-When did LA find out he had been taped by TonyL? The tapes did not come out until spring of 09, IIRC, but maybe LA knew before they were released.
I always wondered if that's why he got the atty., though he didn't say much of anything wrong, necessarily... sorry for the small O/T :angel:
But now, put in this timeline, seems to make more sense-She had to have help, huh, Cindy?

I haven't posted in a long time, but something hit me when I started thinking about what D. Casey actually found at the remains site. I don't think that he found the skull, but wasn't there some talk that the hyoid bone was missing? What if he found and kept one of the bones, not necessarily that one, as proof? He seems to have vanished off the planet, and we still haven't seen his investigative interview. If I were Cindy, I would be extremely worried about what he could tell. Would the state be required to pass along any info that he provided, as discovery, if there were a continuing investigation that he was involved in? (Such as C & G being cited for obstruction or tampering?)

I haven't posted in a long time, but something hit me when I started thinking about what D. Casey actually found at the remains site. I don't think that he found the skull, but wasn't there some talk that the hyoid bone was missing? What if he found and kept one of the bones, not necessarily that one, as proof? He seems to have vanished off the planet, and we still haven't seen his investigative interview. If I were Cindy, I would be extremely worried about what he could tell. Would the state be required to pass along any info that he provided, as discovery, if there were a continuing investigation that he was involved in? (Such as C & G being cited for obstruction or tampering?)

I doubt DC actually "found" anything. He may have stepped on some bones. He may have walked past or even poked his stick at the actual remains. But there is no way he recognized them for what they were. There is certainly no way that he would have recognized a single child's small bone like that. He was looking for Hollywood evidence. He very clearly had no idea what it looks like in the real world. He was obviously not looking for random sticks on the ground (which is what actual unbleached bone looks like).

His silence is actually to be expected. he is in deep deep trouble. It has become clear to him that he is not shielded by the assumption of attorney client privilege or 'PI client privilege" or anything. he is swinging in the breeze with some serious questions being asked about how he knew the exact location of a murdered child, and what he was doing there as an agent of the presumptive murderer without contacting LE. (Not to mention filming it for possible profit?). I am sure that his lawyer has appraised him that if he so much as blinks in public or shows any signs of failing to cooperate with LE they WILL slam him with a charge of accessory to murder.

I doubt DC actually "found" anything. He may have stepped on some bones. He may have walked past or even poked his stick at the actual remains. But there is no way he recognized them for what they were. There is certainly no way that he would have recognized a single child's small bone like that. He was looking for Hollywood evidence. He very clearly had no idea what it looks like in the real world. He was obviously not looking for random sticks on the ground (which is what actual unbleached bone looks like).

His silence is actually to be expected. he is in deep deep trouble. It has become clear to him that he is not shielded by the assumption of attorney client privilege or 'PI client privilege" or anything. he is swinging in the breeze with some serious questions being asked about how he knew the exact location of a murdered child, and what he was doing there as an agent of the presumptive murderer without contacting LE. (Not to mention filming it for possible profit?). I am sure that his lawyer has appraised him that if he so much as blinks in public or shows any signs of failing to cooperate with LE they WILL slam him with a charge of accessory to murder.
Fae, I love the term "Hollywood Evidence." What you say makes sense, but I[m still unsure how the state will use him, and how the defense can defend against him. Are they ignoring him, and hoping he will just go away? Could they use the fact that Baez never paid him, and mark him as "disgruntled ex-employee" to discredit him? (I personally think his irrational and bizarre emails are enough to discredit him, but my opinion is not legally informed.)

Nice thought, but there's no way he found the hyoid bone. It's so small in a child of Caylee's age, no one could possibly find it. DC didn't find anything at that site. I think what he knows will be used later against the A's, after Casey's trial.

he will be the star witness and blow everything out of the water. He was told to go there and find Caylee after KC told her parents that Caylee died by MISTAKE and she panicked and they all decided to believe the liar and went into protect KC mode - IMO she told them where the body was thrown and they went searching in order to get rid of it. They may or may not have found it. If they did it was in too many pieces not enough to collect - it was scattered and DC refused to take anything. Or they just didn't find it at all.

IMO This is a family who believed that Caylee was NO ONE ELSES BUSINESS but their own.

I agree and do not believe that he found anything while he was there. First, I don't believe he knew what he was looking for and would not have known one of those tiny bones would turn out to be from Caylee.

Secondly, DC was there on November 15/16.... wasn't that area still under water at that time? One of the neighbors from that area (sorry, I could never find the video or article now) said that that particular area was still covered by water up until a couple of weeks before Caylee's remains were found.

Has it been confirmed that the areas in which he was poking around in the video was, indeed, the EXACT area where Caylee was eventually found?

I just read the transcript of JH's deposition for the civil case with Mr. Morgan. I don't remember seeing this before, but maybe I was just plain "read out" when it was released. JH does in fact say he was going along to videotape, and DC knew that, he even held the camera on his lap in the car on the way to the site. JH also says they went back the second day, and at that time he thought that DC knew something concrete. The day before, he thought DC was just grandstanding, possibly for CA.
He talks about the pink blanket and the pavers. He also ventured to guess that the tip came from Lee

he will be the star witness and blow everything out of the water. He was told to go there and find Caylee after KC told her parents that Caylee died by MISTAKE and she panicked and they all decided to believe the liar and went into protect KC mode - IMO she told them where the body was thrown and they went searching in order to get rid of it. They may or may not have found it. If they did it was in too many pieces not enough to collect - it was scattered and DC refused to take anything. Or they just didn't find it at all.

IMO This is a family who believed that Caylee was NO ONE ELSES BUSINESS but their own.

Mendara, this is EXACTLY my thinking and has been all along. After Cindy hung up the phone from the 3rd 911 call Casey finally told her "the truth". That it was a terrible accident, she got scared, blah blah blah. And she told her where the body was. I don't think Cindy would've let the conversation end without hearing that detail. I think she told Casey, Look, I CAN'T HELP YOU, CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF THIS MESS, until you tell me everything.

I'd always thought the one thing Casey didn't tell Cindy was about the duct tape but now I'm not so sure. Because if Casey told her the exact location then most likely she told her about the tape and said she did it to make it look like a kidnapping.

I just read the transcript of JH's deposition for the civil case with Mr. Morgan. I don't remember seeing this before, but maybe I was just plain "read out" when it was released. JH does in fact say he was going along to videotape, and DC knew that, he even held the camera on his lap in the car on the way to the site. JH also says they went back the second day, and at that time he thought that DC knew something concrete. The day before, he thought DC was just grandstanding, possibly for CA.
He talks about the pink blanket and the pavers. He also ventured to guess that the tip came from Lee

Ugh, Lee. I don't know about Lee giving DC that information. He seemed pretty upset that DC went out into those woods to search for a dead Caylee in the first place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back