2009.11.12 Mallory Parker's Depo *read it here*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haven't read the entire thread, but on pg. 7-8 when asked if she was "Approved" by CA for LA, with the answer "yes..," I have now got to dismiss anything she says.

CA "approves" of ICA, and GA for a DH (or a fascimile thereof), etc. That just turns my stomach. Is she still with LA? And if so, why??????????????????

Why would she subject any future possible grandchildren to this "family????"

I'd be gone in a hot second.

oh and Cindy was going to divorce George because she was inconvenienced by the timing of his suicide attempt?????
interesting also about AMy "lying" that she knew her,was someone really posing as Mallory or didn't she want the Anthony's to know?

I read as much as I could before it went blank. From the beginning I thought she was thoroughly coached by her lawyer before this interview took place. So...I don't think she's covering for anyone. I think her lawyer did a mock practice interview over and over. That is why she used terms such as "not to my knowledge.."wasn't privy to." I doubt if she uses words like that in normal conversation.

Do we know if she was asked to take a polygraph? Omg, I'm so sick of the lies. This case has frighten me to the core. Seriously, how can so many adults, so close to Caylee (that precious baby), just stand by and allow this circus to continue or even play a part in this madness?

Does anyone remember the Twilight Zone? There is this one episode where the family members of this little boy and all the adults in the town were scared of him. His name was Anthony and if they did anything he didn't like, he would wish them into the cornfield.

Maybe that's why the Anthony's and Mallory walk on eggshells around her because they are scared she will wish them into the cornfiled.:maddening:

WOW find it so funny that you referred to this cuz that epi (Anthony) has always reminded me of ICA!

NOVEMBER 12. 2009.

That's the date the depo was taken making me more gobsmacked than usual with this family.

What a waste - of time.

Yeah, and we're only seeing it now since the DT finally got it transcribed with taxpayer dollars. Neat trick, huh?

I'm glad that when these people are all faced with a tragic situation they are all able to eat. CA and GA having a lavish dinner when the remains were found and all of them able to have a nice dinner at home for ICA to celebrate.
I would be so scared of where my Baby was I wouldn't be able to do anything let alone eat...

Waste . . . big waste of time. And I was looking forward to this depo

I'd answer that, but I like it here and want to stay.

I have to wonder, no matter how much I love my husband, if he blamed so and so for killing a family member I would still ask why, and try and form my own opinion I would hope. Even if I eventually agreed with him I'd like it laid out to me why so and so is guilty. Why wouldn't she question the A's about why they feel Jesse is involved? She's not only drinking the punch over there, she's also adding the sugar. Wow.

She is so complacent...CA must really love her.

Well it goes to show you just how starved for affection and guilable some young women are,because if this was my boyfriends family and I saw this is how they reacted to a child missing,I'd have been long gone. Where is Mallory's mother? I would have slapped my DD silly,if she got mixed up with a kook family like this. :banghead::crazy:

oh and Cindy was going to divorce George because she was inconvenienced by the timing of his suicide attempt?????
interesting also about AMy "lying" that she knew her,was someone really posing as Mallory or didn't she want the Anthony's to know?
I think that Mallory did befriend Amy behind the Anthony's back. When Mallory realized this might not go over so well with Cindy she decided to just say Amy lied. She was so quick to put that out there and then backtracked (had a tiny smidgeon of guilt I guess) and said that maybe someone was just posing as her. That was so transparent.

Do we know if she was asked to take a polygraph? Omg, I'm so sick of the lies. This case has frighten me to the core. Seriously, how can so many adults, so close to Caylee (that precious baby), just stand by and allow this circus to continue or even play a part in this madness?

Does anyone remember the Twilight Zone? There is this one episode where the family members of this little boy and all the adults in the town were scared of him. His name was Anthony and if they did anything he didn't like, he would wish them into the cornfield.

Maybe that's why the Anthony's and Mallory walk on eggshells around her because they are scared she will wish them into the cornfiled.:maddening:

Or into a swamp used as a dumping ground. They are all stark raving mad.

I am just guessing here... But The Real Casey is a sociopath-and understands the difference b/w right and wrong. Sadly, there is no real way to deal with someone like that. It appears that because of her lying, her parents feared retribution, hence the no punishment. Caylee was seen by the two parents to be a mistake-- hence the no feeling from the family. A mistake that GA and CA cared about but not more than the one stealing from and lying to them on a daily basis. Mallory saw what she saw and is involved with this family. She is just IMO showing how a family deals unsuccessfully with a sociopath. Which is= they chose not to deal with ICA for a very long time and when GA andCA finally did, ICA killed Caylee. JMO!

Okay, so she soooo close with George and Cindy, more so than their own daughter, yet wasn't told anything or knows/remembers anything but a happy dinner and a nanny. Oh, and Amy lied and said she knew her. Hmmm. Did Lee tell her that? Or did she heard that from Amy's mouth?

She's got a big wall of protection around the Anthony's... she passed the test. She done good. She's in like Flint. She inherits a lifetime supply of hammers and bubble gum.

I'm sorry I wasted my time really...

And THIS! She doesn't kinda remember how she got to the Anthony's when they "found" ICA but not Caylee but yet there was panic but she didn't know why but ICA was still on the phone but yet she was there... Yeah. THAT was murky. "I don't remember." pft.

And you've been dating this dude for YEARS and we still live apart and never talk about ANYTHING?!!!!!!! Mallory, honey, you are just a glorified booty call, selling your soul to the debbil. Wake. Up.

I am just guessing here... But The Real Casey is a sociopath-and understands the difference b/w right and wrong. Sadly, there is no real way to deal with someone like that. It appears that because of her lying, her parents feared retribution, hence the no punishment. Caylee was seen by the two parents to be a mistake-- hence the no feeling from the family. A mistake that GA and CA cared about but not more than the one stealing from and lying to them on a daily basis. Mallory saw what she saw and is involved with this family. She is just IMO showing how a family deals unsuccessfully with a sociopath. Which is= they chose not to deal with ICA for a very long time and when GA andCA finally did, ICA killed Caylee. JMO!

Thanks for an honest, considered and balanced opinion

My first thought about someone pretending to MP to befriend AH was none other than CA herself. Anyone else remember CA pretending to be KC in emails when TM was staying there while KC was out on bond?

OMG how could this family have a "family dinner" with a "bunch of people" there, If my granddaughter was missing at the hands of my daughter,I would have emptied the house (no company) and as the man says on my husbands fights "Lets get ready to rumble" because she would have told me something or I would be on trial instead of her. OMG I can't believe the lack of concern for this child. How in the world could these people eat at a time like that.?>>>....... Look I gotta go,I can't read any more this is just disgusting to read,deplorable,it's just inhumane to not be concerned about the fate of a missing child,but "Happy ICA was home":sick::sick::sick:

Haven't read the entire thread, but on pg. 7-8 when asked if she was "Approved" by CA for LA, with the answer "yes..," I have now got to dismiss anything she says.

CA "approves" of ICA, and GA for a DH (or a fascimile thereof), etc. That just turns my stomach. Is she still with LA? And if so, why??????????????????

Why would she subject any future possible grandchildren to this "family????"

I'd be gone in a hot second.

We can see from this depo that she will fit right in with the Anthony family.
She knows her place in the family hierarchy ( at the very bottom) and will stay there voluntarily.

Like most who have posted ,I believe Mallory has been Anthonyized. She is either lying about the lack of discussions or she learned that ,in that house,you pretend nothing is wrong,EVEN IF A CHILD IS MISSING ! She even tried to get out of a question about GA and CA by saying it wasn't relavent !A la Cindy
There really are no words to describe how seriously OFF these people are .

Will not be wasted on the jury. Everyone who covers for ICA (or simply looks the other way),is telling the World who THEY really are . They are allowing her evil actions to compromise their futures ,their very souls. JMO

My first thought about someone pretending to MP to befriend AH was none other than CA herself. Anyone else remember CA pretending to be KC in emails when TM was staying there while KC was out on bond?

Oh, great catch! I didn't give that a thought. That sounds like CA.

I seem to remember Scott Peterson having a bunch of character witnessess in the sentencing process (golf coach, fam, etc.). I thought ICA and Mallory were friends but looks like i was wrong. I'm wondering since Mallory didn't really have a relationship with ICA maybe she won't be a character witness for ICA during sentencing? How can you say something about someones character when you hardly know them right? Other than GA, CA, and LE nobody's going to plead for ICA's life IMO, Yippie!

Mallory came to the Anthony's shortly after ICA was first arrested.
She was there to wit
ness Cindy's and ICA first phone call.
ICA's car was there.
Why couldn't she smell it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members