2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeeze I wish a few WS could make victim/witness statements, before the penalty phase. This case has given me nightmares - something I am not prone to.

I remember when someone in LE said the still strong odor in the trunk (in October) was Caylee making her presence known - I guess they hadn't seen these images.

ICA is right. Caylee is a ROCK STAR. She just doesn't have a clue as to how much so. Come May, she'll finally get it too.

Caylee - you were amazing and it has been my honor to get to know you.

I think I've said this before but...I really hope there is chloroform involved in this case to put Caylee out. Because otherwise it looks to me like she sat her in the trunk, bound her arms behind her back and taped her face- then slammed the lid shut and left her little body there until she dumped her in the brush. The woman is an abomination.

Just noticed that, when the SA released the photos of the stain, the ONLY close-up was of what we are speculating is an outline of Caylee's hands bound at the wrist (or forearms?) with duct tape. :(

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/032310caseyanthonyset3/1/lg/032310_anthony2_Page_403.htm

Unfortunately the image is not as clear as it is in JWG's composite. [B]But this one is a little clearer and makes it look like the arms are bound in TWO places:[/B]

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/032310caseyanthonyset3/1/lg/032310_anthony2_Page_407.htm

bbm

I'm Glad you mentioned it AZ
I thought so as well, but wasn't sure of what I was seeing :(

And remember that the piece of Henkel tape found at the scene but not attached to the body had "fringe hairs" attached to it, whereas none of the pieces on the skull had fringe hairs. IMO these were likely arm hairs.

agreed.

Pattymarie, we are speculating that LE/FBI has better-rendered versions due to their advanced imaging technology that would be brought to bear on actual physical specimens. (Posts 562 and 563 on this thread)

The stains AFAIR were first noted by LE and FBI. (Well, GA mentioned seeing a stain on the trunk liner but I do not have a link for that.) The main picture we are looking at now is from posts 298 and 365 on this thread...

bbm
IIRC, George also stated he put his nose down to the carpet to SMELL the stain..

O.M.G... O.M.G... That... That's what I thought I saw and questioned up thread because of the shoulder / elbow position. Oh.

No words for this tonight. None.

How could she and how can CA still support her????

I think these photos might be some of the most important evidence of the entire case. Friday's hearing ought to be really, really interesting. If I were Casey's attorney I would fight like H3LL to get these tossed, because once the jury sees these incredible detailed pictures, it is OVER. This is not case of us seeing kittens or skulls in a pile of leaves, this is a smoking gun in my opinion. As if she had photographed it herself.

They might be trying to float the theory that it was a no fault accident, but I just do not see it ever having any legs unless she testifies. Which I cannot imagine her doing. I remember the Mary Winkler trial well - it happened very close to me and it was very closely followed in my area. I have a very strong sense that the only thing that won her the voluntary manslaughter sentence instead of murder was her own testimony. It was riveting. Sure there were corroborating witnesses to the abuse that she suffered, but nothing had the impact that hearing her own story from her own mouth had. Doubt we will see that here.

Another thing that I think would be interesting would be to know exactly how that stain got there. Was it leaking decomp fluid? Or was it a combination of that plus some reaction with the chemicals used to try to clean it up. The irony of that would be rich, indeed!

I think these photos might be some of the most important evidence of the entire case. Friday's hearing ought to be really, really interesting. If I were Casey's attorney I would fight like H3LL to get these tossed, because once the jury sees these incredible detailed pictures, it is OVER. This is not case of us seeing kittens or skulls in a pile of leaves, this is a smoking gun in my opinion. As if she had photographed it herself. They might be trying to float the theory that it was a no fault accident, but I just do not see it ever having any legs unless she testifies. Which I cannot imagine her doing. I remember the Mary Winkler trial well - it happened very close to me and it was very closely followed in my area. I have a very strong sense that the only thing that won her the voluntary manslaughter sentence instead of murder was her own testimony. It was riveting. Sure there were corroborating witnesses to the abuse that she suffered, but nothing had the impact that hearing her own story from her own mouth had. Doubt we will see that here.

Another thing that I think would be interesting would be to know exactly how that stain got there. Was it leaking decomp fluid? Or was it a combination of that plus some reaction with the chemicals used to try to clean it up. The irony of that would be rich, indeed!

bbm

I believe this "shroud of Turin" for Caylee (see Usardog's post re:skunk - bumped post #673) is the negative image of how she lay in that trunk for 2.6 days (if not longer). This shows the most detail because it is what laid there the longest.

I have been further obsessing over seeing an outline of the shovel coming down from her shoulder area toward the chest. Here is a link to the pics of the shovel . . . notice the curve and point of the blade of the shovel. See picture 13 of 24.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/21249090/detail.html

Does anyone see the outline of the same curve coming in from the top left of the stain in the trunk and the point ending up just below where her nipple area would be on her chest?

It's just a faint white line that crosses her forearm on the left part of the pic and the point of the curve (of what appears to be the shovel) is just left and adjacent to the dark spot directly below the point where BJB noted the word "chest".

(see post #620 for pic for quick reference)

I just wanted to bold the "seeing kitties" part of your post because I swear I am seeing a shovel point. I didn't highlight it and post a picture - I want to see if anyone else can see this.

bbm

I believe this "shroud of Turin" for Caylee (see Usardog's post re:skunk - bumped post #673) is the negative image of how she lay in that trunk for 2.6 days (if not longer). This shows the most detail because it is what laid there the longest.

I have been further obsessing over seeing an outline of the shovel coming down from her shoulder area toward the chest. Here is a link to the pics of the shovel . . . notice the curve and point of the blade of the shovel. See picture 13 of 24.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/21249090/detail.html

Does anyone see the outline of the same curve coming in from the top left of the stain in the trunk and the point ending up just below where her nipple area would be on her chest?

It's just a faint white line that crosses her forearm on the left part of the pic and the point of the curve (of what appears to be the shovel) is just left and adjacent to the dark spot directly below the point where BJB noted the word "chest".

(see post #620 for pic for quick reference)

I just wanted to bold the "seeing kitties" part of your post because I swear I am seeing a shovel point. I didn't highlight it and post a picture - I want to see if anyone else can see this.

I think what you are seeing as the shovel is exactly what I was thinking might have been duct tape that went around her arms and upper torso. Someone mentioned yesterday, I believe, that many posters think that might be the pull up she was wearing.

ETA - if this is duct tape wrapped around her like this, I would assume the purpose of it would be to keep her from getting her hands to her face to pull off tape that was put there. :(

And remember that the piece of Henkel tape found at the scene but not attached to the body had "fringe hairs" attached to it, whereas none of the pieces on the skull had fringe hairs. IMO these were likely arm hairs.

Which, if this image is valid, believable and allowed in court, leads to the impression that Caylee's wrists were bound with the duct tape. And that brings it home. That is restraint. You don't duct tape the wrists of a dead person.

I think what you are seeing as the shovel is exactly what I was thinking might have been duct tape that went around her arms and upper torso. Someone mentioned yesterday, I believe, that many posters think that might be the pull up she was wearing.

ETA - if this is duct tape wrapped around her like this, I would assume the purpose of it would be to keep her from getting her hands to her face to pull off tape that was put there. :(

Tally, I also see what appears to be duct tape around the arm(s) and wrist(s) in the dark areas and what appears to be both of her hands (one outlined black that I highlighted) and the other in white next to her little bottom. The shovel outline that I am seeing is in addition to the dark area of the upper area of the arm - just above the elbow area.

The shovel outline that I am seeing is faint white line that outlines and actually goes over what appears to be the dark duct tape on the upper arm - slanted down toward her chest and the point ends between where her nipple would be and the side rib area.

Is there anyone else seeing this outline or is it a kitty/skull/leaves matrixing issues for me? (it's driving me nuts!)

Which, if this image is valid, believable and allowed in court, leads to the impression that Caylee's wrists were bound with the duct tape. And that brings it home. That is restraint. You don't duct tape the wrists of a dead person.

Leading to more credence in the fact that she would have been duct taped all at the same time - face and wrists.

Where was Q104 found in relation to the remains? (Oh dear, I feel a trip down the Search Rabbit Hole coming on...)

Tally, I also see what appears to be duct tape around the arm(s) and wrist(s) in the dark areas and what appears to be both of her hands (one outlined black that I highlighted) and the other in white next to her little bottom. The shovel outline that I am seeing is in addition to the dark area of the upper area of the arm - just above the elbow area.

The shovel outline that I am seeing is faint white line that outlines and actually goes over what appears to be the dark duct tape on the upper arm - slanted down toward her chest and the point ends between where her nipple would be and the side rib area.

Is there anyone else seeing this outline or is it a kitty/skull/leaves matrixing issues for me? (it's driving me nuts!)

I was wondering if the white line along the duct tape isn't some sort of an outline of the tape itself - whether fluid somehow seeped and collected along the edge of the tape or underneath it somehow. The dark part definitely seems to be the tape, no doubt. I'll have to go look at it again, but it seems the curve of the white line follows the curve of the dark area pretty closely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back