2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH is with the monkey document called "I like monkeys"? It looks like something that has been printed out. It talks about buying a whole bunch of monkeys & having them all die. It mentions the monkeys decomposing & smelling bad & mentions different ways to deal with the monkeys. It makes me sick when put in perspective about her driving around with poor Caylee in the trunk. It really make me sick reading it!

Just made it through the thread and I have to admit...I'm almost afraid to read the letters for fear of an aneurysm...my head just might blow up.

"You're not the only one starving for intellectual conversation". :crosseyed:

That has me laughing at my desk. Never have I ever read such drivel.

Wow, I'm only to page 11 and I'm going blind. Already we have abuse by both Lee and Dad, here comes that bus "boys." These all seem contrived to me - like Baez and Lyons helped give her ideas of what to write so it would all be read before her trial. I dunno if I wanna even waste my time reading the rest.

And please, "God is on my side" arrgghh.

"I know that Caylee's Nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, is not responsible. And I don't blame her for not showing her face." ????????

Getting a headache reading, the writing...the words... the thoughts...ug...

Anyway...remember the diary...with the cutesy little circles/dots that people said looked like a high school/jr high girl...look at the word cookie on the first page...

and the writing looks the same to me...though I didn't look at the picture of the diary side by side.

I think she is toast...:croc:

ITA! Her turkey timer just went "POP" and the oven is almost 100% preheated to "burn in H*** Casey".

Anyone else read the monkey joke and want to throw up? Even I can't think about decomposition without thinking about poor little Caylee. How would someone who LOVED Caylee react to such a joke?

Reference to Joyce Story,

A dear friend adopted into the family and a woman with a heart of gold.

S P E E C H L E S S.

So many thoughts running thru my head-

1) a set-up for penalty phase?

2) some version of "the truth" that explains what created the KC Monster?

3) absolute rubbish she tells herself so that she can wallow in her poor-me-victim sewage?

She is really out there in la-la land. Does she not get that her "audience" despises her? That the only people who still love her, whether that love is feigned or real, are the parents she refuses to acknowledge? She is in for a rude awakening if she ever gets out. Absolutely no sense of reality. Everyone will avoid her like the plague. Where's Lee, KC?

I'm only up to about page 5 - just amazing!

OMG I am so sick.............

She admits to using Chloroform.......

That poor baby!!
She needs to be hung.

Of course we have no way of proving/disproving her statements, but I can't help wondering how this will affect their relationships with KC. If it's all a pack of lies, and now it's out there all over the 'net in black and white, I don't understand how they could continue to take her side.

And if it's true, I don't see how they could stand the shame.

Just what kind of a House of Horrors was it on Hopespring Drive?

Oh I suspect GA, LA and CA know alllllll about these letters, and the conniving b*otch and her legal team who cooked this scheme up. I'm sure they are willing to sacrafice themselves for their precious princess.

OMG!!! How can they say there was nothing shocking in here. She admitted to using chloroform on Caylee. Hello????

New story on not reporting her missing. Cuz she was going to move away and was getting her sh@t together and Zany (spelled that way) didnt' tell her where she and Cays went. Cuz she asked Zany to keep Cays for a few days. So she was missing and she wasn't.

Maybe I am naive but I'm not seeing these as being a set-up by the defense. I think her attorney's are highly p'd off with her for writing these. The letters read like they're written by the immature, spoiled rotten, self-centered, clueless little girl that she is. I don't think they help the defense at all. JMO.

And she wants to adopt kids when she gets out. Hopefully from Ireland so they have a cute accent, but, kids from the USA.
missing children too!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm thinking Jose did not read them ..he could not have and then released them.

Paraphrasing: When Casey told Cindy about Lee sexually abusing her, Cindy said "oh, so that's why you're a *advertiser censored*?" Casey said that her reaction was like a knife to her chest.

Of course, we have no idea if this is true or not. But, if it is, wow. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd feel even the slightest twinge of sorry for Casey, but I actually do right now, which I guess is what the defense was going after with the release of these letters. Thankfully, I can see past the sob story and know that having a messed up childhood DOESN'T give someone an excuse to make nothing of their life and do something as horrible as killing their beautiful, innocent baby girl. However, NO mother should ever say something like that to their daughter, period.

I don't believe a word of the molestation thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc