2010.04.21 - PCSO asks Bloggers and TV Personalities to back off....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by Whisperer
I hope somebody ask AS who was in the car with her that night. I know misty said lisa but I want it verified. I also want to know how many times rc called her that night. Why did TN have to send her over there? Were there any cars out front?

At one time GMA said misty fed, bathed and got the children ready for bed. Another time, she said she never went inside. How often did GMA babysit the kids and when was the last time they were at her house?

.....will they pick up the phone if I call NG?.....LOL

All great questions that I to wish would get address. As for NG picking up the phone, don't count it. I have tried calling in for the past 2 1/2 years and it doesn't even put me on hold. It drops the call. They must have my number by now LOL. Same goes for JVM, I thought she was going to be different, but I was wrong. I was very disappointed in the fact that she did not brief herself on the Haleigh case and kept putting false information out there the other night. She is turning into NG slowly, I just hope she does not disrespects her quest. That is one good thing about JVM. She is not disrespectful to anyone. The all need to get their facts straight before they report anything IMO.

I'll bet she's had more than a couple of $$ donated to her by now.

You know, if Nanny Hollers is being manipulated, whoever doing it is being REALLY smart about it.

I mean, who is going to donate money to her just so she can reassure Misty/Tommy? "Boo hoo...boo hoo..I hate it in jail...gimme some money...buy me some honey buns...I'm more important...get me out first...I didn't have anything to do with it..."

HOWEVER...people WILL donate money to keep her phone line open if they think she's going to get all the sordid details from Misty/Tommy about Haleigh's murder/disposal of Haleigh's body/a confession/etc... and share them with the public.

Smart. They don't REALLY give out anything. Just more carp to keep the public interested AND they get what they want...money in their accounts, freedom to make calls, "fame"

The more I think about it, the more impressed I am that somebody could come up with that sort of scam.

I believe LP said he was the one keeping money on her phone account.

All great questions that I to wish would get address. As for NG picking up the phone, don't count it. I have tried calling in for the past 2 1/2 years and it doesn't even put me on hold. It drops the call. They must have my number by now LOL. Same goes for JVM, I thought she was going to be different, but I was wrong. I was very disappointed in the fact that she did not brief herself on the Haleigh case and kept putting false information out there the other night. She is turning into NG slowly, I just hope she does not disrespects her quest. That is one good thing about JVM. She is not disrespectful to anyone. The all need to get their facts straight before they report anything IMO.

I too used to have a great deal more respect for JVM. I too thought she was more journalist than NG and that Issues was going to be more reporting and less gossip. At the beginning she was very careful to make it clear when panelists were simply brainstorming and debating as opposed to when actual facts were being discussed.

But as you said, lately, that is not the case. I see alot of NG rumor, specualtion and sensationalism being repeated by JVM. I had really hoped for better from her.

I recently wrote a post on an article dealing with a tv show, about this very topic-on the show's site. I was polite enough-no cussing or rants, but my post didn't make it through moderation. I felt unfairly CENSORED. I figured if you don't agree with them, or if you suggest that listeners use a little common sense, they don't want to hear from you. & what really makes me mad, is that a lot of older people, like my parents, don't use the internet. They get their news from these tv shows. The majority of those viewers think Ron's a good dad who has been on a mission, Misty is the wicked step monster, & Crystal didn't care about her kids. & I HATE THIS SLANT. Because there's more to this story than this.

I feel quite certain for the most part whatever AS has to say on NG will just... Make Me Wanna Holler...Throw Up Both My Hands... so I'm not watching..JMO

I feel quite certain for the most part whatever AS has to say on NG will just... Make Me Wanna Holler...Throw Up Both My Hands... so I'm not watching..JMO

mmmhmmm...please see post above^^^^^

I recently wrote a post on an article dealing with a tv show, about this very topic-on the show's site. I was polite enough-no cussing or rants, but my post didn't make it through moderation. I felt unfairly CENSORED. I figured if you don't agree with them, or if you suggest that listeners use a little common sense, they don't want to hear from you. & what really makes me mad, is that a lot of older people, like my parents, don't use the internet. They get their news from these tv shows. The majority of those viewers think Ron's a good dad who has been on a mission, Misty is the wicked step monster, & Crystal didn't care about her kids. & I HATE THIS SLANT. Because there's more to this story than this.

A simple thanks isn't enough !

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, here we are the very next day and grandma's are going to have there debate live on NG. Dose anyone listen? No! At this point I can't really take LE's side on this. Reason being they to have been very misleading and contradicting. Everyone is starving for "Real News" about what happen to Haleigh. And it is sad that some of us will follow the media circus around and the rest of the clowns. If you notice, this is the only time that Haleigh is mentioned my the media. They have to have their side show or they don't show Haleigh's beautiful little face.
So, yes, sad to say I follow..hoping and praying that maybe someone will slip and say something that is useful that will help find Haleigh. I hope that grandma Hollars will ask GGMS where she really was on Feb 9th. I hope GGMS shares the real details, or has a fraudulent slip. Same goes for Hollars. I just want real answers. Is that to much to ask for? LE is not saying anything, except for the case is now a homicide and they expect the public and family to not ask questions? Well, LE did not give any answers as to why they change the status of the case. I know, some will say it is none of our business.....and if that is the case then LE should not be asking for the publics help in sharing information that may pertain to the case. It can't be both. OK, I will stop there..don't want a T/O. Just getting really frustrated.:banghead:

Exclusive! Haleigh's great grandma & Misty Croslin's grandma debate!
April 22, 2010
<snipped>
Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished!
Article:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I don't watch HLN at all so hoping as usual to get whatever may be useful posted here tonight...
I find internet news much quieter...and less exclamation points...

I had to do that with Cindy Anthony, Emeral, so I hear ya. That woman alone can take me down w/o laying a hand on me. Just thinking about her, my blood boils, and I had to take her in very small doses to protect my BP. Some days were worse than others. If they gave out a video, it would take me hours to view it...I swear. I had to calm myself down. I think she started me drinking....yeah, I blame her..

I hope that AH and NG give a national apology as well as one directly to Halieghs family.

I don't see that happening! Look at how she 'badgered' Crystal Sheffield... OMgoodness - if anyone should receive an apology from NG is definitely should be the grieving mother! Since she is a mother too, I can't believe she could have talked so callous and cold to her and NOT feel ashamed later about it!

JMO

PCSO asks people to back off and Nancy decides dueling grannies is the perfect approach... this has officially taken a very sick turn. Shame on anyone in the publicity world setting up and advertising a public pitbull fight between these families... it's wrong.

I'm gonna watch. For some reason, I'm very interested in hearing what GGS has to say.

Personally, I think LE should let all the bloggers & news media duke it out! It is obviously stirring the pot, so to speak, family members are talking (even turning on one another). LE should let this media frenzy to their advantage and wait and see what they can get out of these jokers.

IMO, waiting for MC to 'give' out any credible information about that night is like waiting for striped pigs - to fly - upside down and land on the moon! (aka: Aint' gonna happen in a million years!)

again, JMO

I had to do that with Cindy Anthony, Emeral, I think she started me drinking....yeah, I blame her..

Respectfully snipped

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Add to that Roseanne, Sara Palin, I could go on and on, some voices just grate me and they way the emphasize drives me up a wall.

I agree that Granny battle is shameless and all of these "shows" are at Springer level, but they are making millions a year. Yep, I am too stupid and voice irritated to be smart enough to host an abusive show for entertainment purposes only under the guise of informing the public. Sigh.:crazy:

I think the pcso meant for everyone to stop reporting rumors as fact. I see nothing wrong w/discussion, opinion and debate. and nothing wrong w/putting these 2 gma's together to see what they have to say!

I can't help but wonder what exactly sent the cops over the edge. Nancy and AH had already taken backwater on their story about the bones. What does that leave? Gramma Hollars calling Ron a suspect? Speculation about why LE is allowing Misty to believe that Haleighs bones were on the dock? Funeral plans? (I think that had been debunked prior as well) Maybe it was Granny saying Misty was trying to get letters to Ron. I think that was the proverbial straw! I think they wanted Ron to think she was talking maybe. Finally, it might have been the discussion about LE using deciet to get a confession. What do you all think prompted LE to the smackdown on AH and NG?

Personally, I think LE should let all the bloggers & news media duke it out! It is obviously stirring the pot, so to speak, family members are talking (even turning on one another). LE should let this media frenzy to their advantage and wait and see what they can get out of these jokers.

IMO, waiting for MC to 'give' out any credible information about that night is like waiting for striped pigs - to fly - upside down and land on the moon! (aka: Aint' gonna happen in a million years!)

again, JMO

This case has been going on for 14 months and IMO it's b/c of us bloggers who still come on everyday searching for and trying to contact facts that have kept Haleigh's case alive.

Novice Seeker

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH