2010.04.22 - Chelsea's Comments On Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Lindsy is for sure, she even changed her name back to her maiden name on her "online social page accounts".

Chelsea - for some reason, last night she wasn't so sure Joe did anything to Haleigh - this is a switch for her as well. She was the big dog on throwing Joe under the bus...hmmmm. then again, she was trying to steer the conversation in just one direction that had nothing to do with any Croslin family member having any direct involvement.

AND, I think Chelsea has been elevated to spokeswoman apparent for the Croslin family because she is NOT Tommy's (a POI's) wife and Timmy, Hank, and Lisa are blood-relatives to Tommy & Misty.

She sure doesn't like rc and I would love to hear her reasoning. She doesn't seem to like JO either.

It is just weird that every single person misty touches gets in trouble. Misty must be toxic. Of course the same thing can be said about ron too. Chelsea coming out better be brave and tough because she will be thrown under the bus.

I'm sitting here confused about exactly where Chelsea lives. She definitely said she lived in Satsuma on WED, on Thurs, she said she lived in Crescent City. According to her they are the same are...WTH?? She said she lived about 3 miles from 202 Green Lane.

TN also did this when she gave har addy as Pomona Park. It was interchangeable with Lake Como and Crescent City.

I do not see a map showing Crescent City and Satsuma as being near each other. They look like totally different areas on the map. What is thisout this area that is so confusing? Why does everyone keep their addresses and cities mixed up. Chelsea blew me away with her announcement of living in CC last night. It was like she read on the boards we finally got it figured out where she lived and she changed it back to what everyone thought fourteen months ago I need help or a beer... :banghead:

Crazy how many issues these people have with standard info like where they live. Just like when MC gave RC's phone # as her own.

Keeping all these people and their info straight is a full time job in and of itself.

She sure doesn't like rc and I would love to hear her reasoning. She doesn't seem to like JO either.

It is just weird that every single person misty touches gets in trouble. Misty must be toxic. Of course the same thing can be said about ron too. Chelsea coming out better be brave and tough because she will be thrown under the bus.

BBM---

No kidding! After all, she was in possession of the van of interest . . . .

I think they all are passengers on the bus....MC has the key-who is the driver.

Thought-provoking question, there, Chesterp...hmmmm

Yep, it looked like Chelsea was just about ready to go to the dark place...RC. NG didn't let her get it in. Chelsea was talking about more than three player and then the pills and just as she was going to say ron, blah, blah...BAM...cut off with, "Let's unleash the attorney"....

I wondered that myself.
IMO , NG wanted Hollers discredited because Hollers had said Ron should not have left the children with Misty that day.
Had Ron's great grandma said anything other than Misty was fine when she saw her I'd have been amazed...I knew they would want to do damage control for Ron.

AND, I think Chelsea has been elevated to spokeswoman apparent for the Croslin family because she is NOT Tommy's (a POI's) wife and Timmy, Hank, and Lisa are blood-relatives to Tommy & Misty.

IMO, I think that Chelsea needs to pick her battles more wisely. I think that she will come to regret putting herself in the limelight. If I were Timmy I would be livid and scared chitle** with her putting herself out there to be subject to incriminating questions. She can so easily give out information that she might not want known. Chelsea threw out Joe's name at the very beginning and pointed the finger at Joe for possibly taking the van that night and also pointed out the way he was dressed for sleeping. I'm not sure why she is calling Grandma Hollar a liar. Hey Chelsea, I say, "Don't shoot the messenger". "Don't write a check you can't cash". Starting to sound like a country song, here. I don't think that I would rile a grandma who has no problem with sharing the family skeletons with the public.

It is not a fact that there were pills laying around the house. That is just the opinion of some people. It isn't even a fact that everyone in jail now were selling drugs at the time that Haleigh went missing. That is also just a guess.
The only one that we are sure of doing drugs at the time is Misty as she had gone on a binge with her friends right before Haleigh went missing. Everything else is just opinion or guessing. We won't know the answers until LE make some arrests.

BBM - I may be wrong, but this quote seems to contradict itself. I understand you are saying that we shouldn't take what other people are saying about the pills and drug selling (although there are prior arrests - fact) so do we take it as fact about the drug binge, because the same lying, drugging people are the ones that state this. EXCEPT GGMS who says Misty was fine when she popped in. Seems like all the people concerned say whatever is necessary to make everyone but themselves look bad.

Not arguing the post, just pointing out that we are all picking and choosing what we want to believe to fit our own theories about what happened. IMO not a SINGLE detail has been proven true INCLUDING the hours that Ron was at work, or when Haleigh was last seen alive. Last week I had hope that we would know more, but as each day goes by I fear that we will never know. I do not think a single member of that clan feels any obligation to come out with the truth. IMO they have no conscience.

I find it interesting that much of this current movement in the case came to pass immediately after Lindsy had a week's vacation on the Cape with Chelsea & Timmy. And a big stack of letters from Tommy and Misty. I think Chelsea & Lindsy are directly involved with influencing Tommy's new attitude.

Not sure what this means, but LP said that Tommy took the poly while Lindsy was in Mass, and Lindsy was angry about him doing this without telling her. Then we heard Tommy flunked the poly, and Lindsy changed her last name to Collins. LP said Lindsy is talking about getting a divorce. If Tommy's attorney comes on NG tonight and says Tommy passed the poly, what made Lindsy mad? Does this have anything to do with the letter Tommy said he was writing Lindsy, and saying he hoped it wouldn't make her mad? Maybe he never did send that letter, but it came out in the poly. Maybe NG will really have a Bombshell tonight!

I wondered that myself.
IMO , NG wanted Hollers discredited because Hollers had said Ron should not have left the children with Misty that day.
Had Ron's great grandma said anything other than Misty was fine when she saw her I'd have been amazed...I knew they would want to do damage control for Ron.

Yep, just the mention of Ron's name brings about a commercial break. Levi Page had the same problem last night.

SNIPPED:

Chelsea - for some reason, last night she wasn't so sure Joe did anything to Haleigh - this is a switch for her as well. She was the big dog on throwing Joe under the bus...hmmmm. then again, she was trying to steer the conversation in just one direction that had nothing to do with any Croslin family member having any direct involvement.

I had been giving Chels the benefit of the doubt until last night. She sounded very emotional to me (call in to NG). Her goal was to portray GMF as an all-around liar and, in particular, lying about what MC and TomC told her in the calls. She didn't care about GGMS either - No, there were pills in the MH. Why not throw RC under the bus, too? She also knows more than she's revealing.

Not sure what this means, but LP said that Tommy took the poly while Lindsy was in Mass, and Lindsy was angry about him doing this without telling her. Then we heard Tommy flunked the poly, and Lindsy changed her last name to Collins. LP said Lindsy is talking about getting a divorce. If Tommy's attorney comes on NG tonight and says Tommy passed the poly, what made Lindsy mad? Does this have anything to do with the letter Tommy said he was writing Lindsy, and saying he hoped it wouldn't make her mad? Maybe he never did send that letter, but it came out in the poly. Maybe NG will really have a Bombshell tonight!

I think what we'll learn tonight (TomCs atty) is that re TomC's LDT, at the least, TomC told the truth about H's body going into the river.

[/B]
I had been giving Chels the benefit of the doubt until last night. She sounded very emotional to me (call in to NG). Her goal was to portray GMF as an all-around liar and, in particular, lying about what MC and TomC told her in the calls. She didn't care about GGMS either - No, there were pills in the MH. Why not throw RC under the bus, too? She also knows more than she's revealing.

I know who Hollars is the grandmother of, but who is her child? Is she paternal or maternal? or maybe both :)

I know who Hollars is the grandmother of, but who is her child? Is she paternal or maternal? or maybe both :)

Granny Flo is Lisa Croslin's (Misty's mom) mother.

I think what we learn tonight (TomCs atty) is that re TomC's LDT, at the least, TomC told the truth about H's body going into the river.

Why hasn't there been an arrest? CA was arrested without Caylee's body. And it was circumstantial wasn't it? tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back