2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG asked her why that location (309)? IMO, Chels took us on a journey longer than JOs, and still didn't give the answer.

I think possibly the moving around was going to tie in to why she thought hwy 309 was important. But I guess we'll never know now. She did say she told LE but they didn't search there.

wow look at the love for Haleigh

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 167 (101 members and 66 guests)
Native Pride, agentmojo, Amster, archenemy toenail, atherella, Atomic, belleyes, bessie, BetteDavisEyes, Bewildered Gram, Beyond Belief, bogeygal, Breathe, brow9575, butterfly1978, byomoi, CarmelEyesD, catnron, Clown, CuriousDi, DairyGirl, Dee10, Desertsand, Djane, doobiedoo52, Dr.Fessel, Dum-Dum Sucker, elainebenice, Elphaba, Emeralgem, epiphany, essies, exfiler, Flowanda, gummdrop, Gwen, Helplessly Hoping, Hippy Chick, hopperthree, jaimie43, Jax49, Jelly Doughnut, Jenmrk, jnTexas, john's mom, Jolynna, JoyK, JustJane, K9 5er, KeenEyes, KR2tonenow, krt, LadyInRed09, LaLaw2000, lee3, leslie1960, lilpony, LisaNY, littebudot, lorann, Maven2379, Mensch, mickeybea, mimibear, MnkeyBznes, MysteryAddict, Nana46, nforsee, nomoresorrow, nyquilqueen, Paintr, Pastalover, pharsin, pinkfly, PorcineGranny, ramsay0, razorback, Redbird, Sailor Bug, samsmom, shana, snupy, starry eyes, StillLurkin, stormy2919, strach304, suspicious1, SWAG1959, Tainted Angel, tekilla, TUSK, TxLady2, ValleyGirl, Versailles, violet67, wasalurker, watcher9, Whisperer, winstar1k, Zaha

I remember the bit about the "bedding" being strewn outside - IIRC it was down the ramp and/or over the railing.

We all questioned this very early on - we were told (or found out) that LE strewed that bedding down the ramp for the canines to get Haleigh's scent. We seriously questioned that but it was left alone and never revisited.

If you go back to the very first general discussion threads you'll find all this about the bedding being outside.

The truth about what happened that night is finally coming out, get these two Granny's together...without NG interrupting and we should have it. JO did it. He had the gun, he could have threatened MC told TC to help. The bedding in front of the MH makes sense, the missing van, the blanket in the van. Miss Sykes is confirming that MC appeared lucid, and if the beds were made after, I think MC panicked because she knew RC would kill her, MC made the beds and washed the blanket from her bed. Because more than likely poor Haleigh peed....we need that evidence from LE to collaborate this and arrest JO....!!

Night all!~

I think she washed the bedding to get rid of the DNA, which would have proved that Haliegh was raped & killed by Tommy & Joe.

It surely is Nana. Just makes me sick to my stomach.
But I do believe precious Haleigh was assaulted that night. I have always felt that was the motive to this crime because JR was not abducted or murdered. I do not believe that TC or JO would have assaulted Haleigh at the home. What if Ron decided to come home from work early? Even those drug crazed nutz would know better.

I believe they abducted Haleigh from the home and took her somewhere and did what they wanted and then dumped her poor body in the river. I am sure they weighed her down with the concrete blocks and rope. Its a despicable thought but I think it is exactly what happened to precious Haleigh.

jmho

Could that somewhere else be Hank and Lisa's home? If Lisa stayed at the hospital with Hank - did that leave their home unoccupied?

If Haleigh ODed on drugs then they would have got rid of those too just as well as the body. They could have put them in the river right along with her and they would have dissolved and be long gone.

No way would these addicts put their dope in the river. They hid it some where or some one they trust (Chelsea) took it and put it up some where but I don't think anyway they would destroy them. IMO

I have a hard time with the rape story just because Misty supposedly slept with a gun under her pillow. Why would she go in the bedroom and hide with Jr? I would have pulled out that gun and shot whoever was touching Haleigh. And then call LE. Jeez at least threaten them with the gun.

Then when she lifted the covers from her head, H was gone! M wasn't hiding under any covers w/Jr. IMO. She can't tell Grannie her part in this. Just giving Grannie a few key clues as to what happened - tommy, joe and I were in the MH. Sexual assault occurred. H crying. Brick, rope and river. I didn't do anything, Grannie. I was terrified.

Did Chelsea say she had been to the MH that day or that evening? Did she just say the other night the last time she say Haleigh was at the bus stop one day when Ron picked her up. Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just trying to catch up and I saw that posted.

Brilliant catch sand! IF the last time Chelsea saw HaLeigh was at the bus stop, as she claimed, regardless of what day Chelsea was actually referring to; either way, whether it was Friday, February 6, 2009, which is really the only other alternative to Monday, February 9, 2009, HaLeigh's last day at the bus stop before her disappearance as there is no school/no bus on the weekend - either way, she is not being truthful!

You da bomb sand! (that's a compliment by the way
:angel:)

I'm thinking the Cummings would like for us to believe this to be the case IF Misty ever points a finger at Ron C...

But.....

I maintain my stance Haleigh was deceased before Ron C ever went into work...And he is the one responsible..JMO

I believe that's the most likely scenario too. BBM

You guys sure got a lot out of tonights NG! The biggest thing I got is that GGS is lying about "always doing the kids laundry". She made such a big deal out of that, that I dont think she did always do the kids laundry. I think she needed to place herself at the mh that night and it seemed like a logical story...just sayin. As for FH, I dont believe shes lying...just repeating what shes heard in the hopes it will help.

I don't think just a washing could get all blood from an attack out of bedding and as Flora mentioned, especially not off the couch. They may have washed the blanket at one of the other homes to get something off though. I don't believe this rape story or Haleigh crying in the other room and Misty being there. Jr. probably told that Haleigh was crying in the other room and he had the covers over his head. Misty has to make sure and cover all of what Jr. might have seen and to try and set Joe up, If that's what she's doing.

Ok - I want to look closely at this "washing the blankets".

1. We have MC saying she "washed" early in the evening, covering Haleigh initially with a little sheet - then with a "clean" blanket when MC went to bed at 10.

2. LE noted the washing machine running when they got there at 3:30ish.

3. RC saying to TM there was no laundry soap in the MH that night and that "dirty clothes" were in the dryer.

4. IF Haleigh was sexually assualted - there would be DNA on whatever the assualt took place on - ie: the couch, a blanket, a sheet. BUT why would RC allow - or question WHY the washing machine is running when he gets home from "werk"

5. MC on the 911 call tells RC that she "just woke up" - but the washing machine is running.......................

6. IF RC was in the dark and just got home and Haleigh is gone - why would he not STOP the washing machine and preserve any evidence? (not thinking about that - too worried about getting the "dope" outta the house before LE gets there)

Could that somewhere else be Hank and Lisa's home? If Lisa stayed at the hospital with Hank - did that leave their home unoccupied?

That is a possibility but I am thinking more on the lines of out in the woods near the river. This has always been a predatory type crime from the very beginning to me.

jmho

I think possibly the moving around was going to tie in to why she thought hwy 309 was important. But I guess we'll never know now. She did say she told LE but they didn't search there.

I wonder if that is one of the 5 or 6 places Misty gave Tim Miller to search which he turned down due to a combination of MCs LDT results and financial reasons?

She provided Miller only one water site - St J River. The rest were all land areas. She carefully, deliberately placed the water area on the list she provided.

Why would JO go over to chelsea's when there is an empty house right there....oh..nevermind! It's rhetorical...I am about to give up again

......have to regroup...

Now, we have an alledged new address with no one home that night. Where is this house?
This is the house closest to the search site (the dock) - not sure of the address but I've seen maps - have to go look. Think it was one of papa's maps.

ETA - Its the Magnolia Drive address - check the parking lot and GER's pics.

I don't see any reason to believe that Haleigh was raped more than any other story they have told. We don't know that anyone in this bunch is a pedophile; only Misty has alluded to that, and nothing she has ever said has proved to be true.

I am still on an accidental/negligent death and a big cover-up, therefore all of the calls by RC to see what was going on, etc...jmo

Now, we have an alledged new address with no one home that night. Where is this house?

Not new, Whisp--it's the 130 Magnolia address we've been discussing for quite a while. That address was Hank & Lisa's--not Chelsea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV