2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri hasn't asked for any parenting time. That in and of itself is odd to me.

I am glad I am not the only one struggling with this, something makes me wonder if she is seeing her and I know that sounds crazy.....

The LS had an UC officer with him - that probably made her suspicious. I wonder why they sent him along - wouldn't the taped conversation be enough?

Also, fron the DA's letter to the judge:

"I express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the matter."

Does that mean she (her lawyer) might have some impact on the judge's decision?

and
"You told me of your intent to decide what further action was warranted after you reviewed the sealed documents when your court was open again on Thursday, July 8."

I suppose judges usually go along with the DA's recommendation, but I have been in courtrooms where they didn't. :(

http://www.kptv.com/news/24171619/detail.html

All purposely vague lawyerspeak I'd venture to guess.

All purposely vague lawyerspeak I'd venture to guess.

Yes, ITA - and the letter talks about a phone convo they had, without spelling out the details. I wonder if maybe some media outlet already has more info and are going to report it?

If this landscaper threatened her before she may have felt it was a threat again.I seriously hope LE is taking a much closer look at this landscaper now.

No offence but...if she was looking to hire someone to kill someone..i doubt it would be someone who had threatened HER. Beside i think Terri had some sort of relationship with the guy.

JMO

I am glad I am not the only one struggling with this, something makes me wonder if she is seeing her and I know that sounds crazy.....

Anything being possible; what in the news makes you think she's seeing the baby? All in the news recently said the husband left the home, took the baby with him, filed a RO against the Mother & filed for divorce from the Mother. Didn't the judge grant him full custody also?

That all tells me she's not only not seeing the baby, but that it would be illegal for her to do so and in contempt of court.

Or did I misread your post. Apologies if I did. Your post really threw me for a loop. LOL

I don't know that the DA has clearly signalled that they don't have enough to pursue the allegations re: landscaper, I think that the possible unsealing of the RO just won't put the investigation in jeopardy any longer, since it is now public. I wonder if the guy's name is in there? I doubt they would want that out there.
I wonder if names and other information can be redacted from a court document that will be made public?

Lets also not forget that LE has all of TH phone records as well as computer records, I am betting this is how they found the LS to begin with, so maybe there are some very intresting text messages or even some IM records that prove what the LS told LE.
you and me be thinking xactly the same

No offence but...if she was looking to hire someone to kill someone..i doubt it would be someone who had threatened HER. Beside i think Terri had some sort of relationship with the guy.

JMO

That's what I was thinking too. The landscaper threatening her didn't add up to me.

Oh I think for her to have asked the guy to murder her husband he wasn't just any ol' casual landscaper by any stretch. Granted stranger things have happened. But a person would have to be plain nuts to ask someone they don't know well to procure spousal-murder for them. But that's just me.

Anything being possible; what in the news makes you think she's seeing the baby? All in the news recently said the husband left the home, took the baby with him, filed a RO against the Mother & filed for divorce from the Mother. Didn't the judge grant him full custody also?

That all tells me she's not only not seeing the baby, but that it would be illegal for her to do so and in contempt of court.

Or did I misread your post. Apologies if I did. Your post really threw me for a loop. LOL

Nothing makes me think it other then her doing NOTHING to oppose the RO, we have to remember we are being told what LE wants us to be told, the only "leaks" in this case has been information they want "leaked", I've NEVER seen a police department hold their cards so close to the vest, if you think back to Casey we knew so much more information. I have said for days there is something NOT right in TH not filing papers to see her daughter, even yesterday they used the daughter to try to get her to tell something. The whole RO could be part of a much bigger picture with this case, I don't think we know a 1/4 of what is really going on in this case. Her attorney has not been heard from, what attorney doesn't come out and say this is an misunderstanding she is a wonderful mother etc.....just think something isn't right. JMO

Didn't the media file a Freedom of Information suit to have the RO unsealed? Is the judge deciding that case tomorrow? LE no longer opposes it for the reasons they had for having it sealed....but Terri might...

Total assumption here, but the MFH landscaper plot may not be the ONLY reason for getting the restraining order. I would imagine the restraining order was granted for other reasons, as well. Maybe not as bad as the MFH plot, but perhaps other things that Terri may have allegedly said or allegedly did.

However, I feel keeping it sealed was necessary concerning the MFH plot. Which made it dangerous to the investigation if revealed. I suspect the rest of it will contain a lot of drama and more he said/she said stuff.
I have thought, since very early on, that there has been some evidence that Terri is the perpetrator in the crime against Kyron, and that this was known by LE and Kaine and the Youngs.

Information having to do with her involvement in Kyron's disappearance could be in the Restraining Order.

I've thought that the fact that LE was staying in their home had much to do with keeping their eyes on Terri and protecting the baby girl. Who knows how soon they discovered that she had tried to have Kaine killed.

I would think that her being the last one to see Kyron, along with her suspicious behavior afterward, would be enough for a restraining order, but maybe that is just wishful thinking. I feel extremely worried about Baby K. should she be alone with Terri.

My thoughts and opinions.

We have no idea what the LE has regarding the communication between he LS and TH, and maybe there are others who were asked by TH to kill Kaine making this man's story even more solid?
Who knows, but why say this man has no credibility when we have ZERO facts and details about why LE believed him.

imo

I have to agree with you. As to Kaine, something was said or did that made him believe LS's claims. I doubt Kaine based his belief on the LS's words alone. Perhaps it was the words Terri used to the LS that Kaine realized that sounds like something my wife would say. Or perhaps Terri explained to LS how she was going to finance the plot, meaning LS knew things about their financial situation that he should not have.

I also think Kaine has now sat back and reflected on things his wife has said and done in the past 6 months or so and realized things weren't as the seemed. I think he's starting to put pieces of the puzzle together. JMO

Well, we don't really know what her lawyer is doing behind the scenes. I know some want to hear her speak, but the court of public opinion has already largely convicted her, and so her very well-respected lawyer may be playing it extremely close to the vest and telling her to do so as well. Honestly, even if she is innocent, her giving her side of things isn't going to help.

IMHO, silence has, so far, worked for Terri. There's been a lot of finger pointing and supposition, but no hard evidence. We're over a month out and she hasn't been arrested.

I don't think a month would be a long time for tv fiction.

Nothing makes me think it other then her doing NOTHING to oppose the RO, we have to remember we are being told what LE wants us to be told, the only "leaks" in this case has been information they want "leaked", I've NEVER seen a police department hold their cards so close to the vest, if you think back to Casey we knew so much more information. I have said for days there is something NOT right in TH not filing papers to see her daughter, even yesterday they used the daughter to try to get her to tell something. The whole RO could be part of a much bigger picture with this case, I don't think we know a 1/4 of what is really going on in this case. Her attorney has not been heard from, what attorney doesn't come out and say this is an misunderstanding she is a wonderful mother etc.....just think something isn't right. JMO

This is exactly what I have been mulling over in my head today! Something is not right...

I don't know that the DA has clearly signalled that they don't have enough to pursue the allegations re: landscaper, I think that the possible unsealing of the RO just won't put the investigation in jeopardy any longer, since it is now public. I wonder if the guy's name is in there? I doubt they would want that out there.

All they have to do is black the guy's name out or any other info (such as addresses, social security numbers, phone numbers etal) like is done in other such documents published for public consumption.

LE is not going to set up a sting on a whim, guys. That would be a waste of time and taxpayer money. Obviously, they had enough information to want to catch her on tape admitting to it. That would have been the icing on the cake for them. I also don't think a judge is going to issue an RO on a whim. I have faith that they have enough evidence to be worried about Terri as a suspect in not only Kyron's disappearance, but the attempt to hire someone to kill Kaine. This is not some massive conspiracy to railroad TH. I can't wait to see the RO so that we can finally see what's in it that made the judge think it was not a good idea for Baby K to remain with her mother. I have faith that LE and that judge know what they are doing.

I was just wondering what in the news tells you she's seeing the baby in violation of court order. Because I was genuinely curious. And thanks for replying.

This case has quite a lot to discuss I think.

Is it known she's done nothing to oppose the RO?

LE is not going to set up a sting on a whim, guys. That would be a waste of time and taxpayer money. Obviously, they had enough information to want to catch her on tape admitting to it. That would have been the icing on the cake for them.

Conversely, think about Jon Benet Ramsey or Riley Fox. The police were pretty aggressive in those cases, and they were wrong. I have faith in LE, but not blind faith.

I'm waiting to see what the RO states, but I'm thinking LE does not have much on TH.

LE is not going to set up a sting on a whim, guys. That would be a waste of time and taxpayer money. Obviously, they had enough information to want to catch her on tape admitting to it. That would have been the icing on the cake for them. I also don't think a judge is going to issue an RO on a whim. I have faith that they have enough evidence to be worried about Terri as a suspect in not only Kyron's disappearance, but the attempt to hire someone to kill Kaine. This is not some massive conspiracy to railroad TH. I can't wait to see the RO so that we can finally see what's in it that made the judge think it was not a good idea for Baby K to remain with her mother. I have faith that LE and that judge know what they are doing.

Thank you! I've had that; "it can't be true, must be something else.." feeling on other cases but not this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove