2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...so now I'm confused...she was roomates with Maya where? Didn't they have to be all together somehow if they're connected to Casey?

ETA: sorry there are just too many inmates and ex-inmates to go around. Was Robyn at Lowell as well?

Robin Lunceford and Maya Derkovic are both at Lowell.

Could you possibly ask RH why he has not requested the recording yet?
Remember when he got all those jail phone call recordings of the other Inmates and published them, and asked WS members to help him listen to them and transcribe what was said?

Because I live in Orange County, where the Orange County Jail is located; not 100 miles away in Marion County, where the Lowell Corrections Annex is located.

Exclusive: Casey witnesses ready to lie?

Robin Lunceford talks only to News 13 By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:53 PM ORLANDO --
It’s News 13 exclusive in the Case against Casey Anthony.

A state prison inmate claimed she can turn the whole case upside down.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/124153/Exclusive:-Casey-witnesses-ready-to-lie

Monday at 6 p.m., only on News 13.

Seems this is airing tonight. Baez is fighting a loosing battle wanting that allegedly illegally taped conversation he had with RL....she is already talking to the press...Ah, ain't life grand...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Snipped by me and BBM ~

Talk about delusions/illusions of grandeur - why are any of these inmates allowed to become part of this case? It's rediculous and I don't believe any of them.

Here a snitch, there a snitch, everywhere a snitch snitch.

Yes, take everything they say with a handful of salt.
Now it would be interesting to hear what it is Baez said on that phone call that he so desperately does not want the Public to know about :innocent:

Robin Lunceford and Maya Derkovic are both at Lowell.

Peeps are saying that since May 2010 Maya has been transferred to another prison. The reason why remains unclear. Is it true MD's been transferred out of Lowell?

ZsaZsa I'm not asking you because you think she's at Lowell - just asking if someone knows if it's true that she's been transferred and why. :waitasec:

Peeps are saying that since May 2010 Maya has been transferred to another prison. The reason why remains unclear. Is it true MD's been transferred out of Lowell?

ZsaZsa I'm not asking you because you think she's at Lowell - just asking if someone knows if it's true that she's been transferred and why. :waitasec:

That's what RH says on his blog too.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/
I believe I read somewhere that she was transferred there because that's closer to her family? but I might be wrong....

Don't know why she was transferred but she is currently at Broward CI.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/search.asp
Enter her name to get her info.

Good question, not sure if everything was covered. I'm sure there are always other issues to cover anyway, so it is possible they will have a hearing.

You never know, with Baez and his "Uh....umm....just one more housekeeping thing to address, Judge!". I swear if we were strictly on "Baez-time", hearings would run for hours and hours with his trademark "Umm.....just one more thing!". LOL

Yes, take everything they say with a handful of salt.
Now it would be interesting to hear what it is Baez said on that phone call that he so desperately does not want the Public to know about :innocent:

bbm. LOL! Not only did Baez get caught with his "hand in the cookie jar" (Hornsby quote) but IMO he's also been caught with his pants down. :crazy:

JMO

Sorry, I probably worded my comment poorly.

The inmate who called Baez in May is Robin Lunceford and is housed at Lowell. She claims that while Maya was at Lowell (which was after Maya was at OC Jail w/KC) that Maya told her she lied about the things she claims KC told her. Maya has since been transferred out of Lowell to Broward. Robyn Adams was the inmate who exchanged letters with KC at OC Jail and has since been transferred to a federal prison in Tallahassee. The guard who was fired for passing Baez's card was at OC jail. Clear as mud now?

Wait....why am I recalling that a guard who was being investigated was actually transferred to another prison DURING the investigation, but was eventually fired?

Or was this a separate guard incident involving ICA?

I watched the channel 13 interview with Robin L. on the 6 PM news. IMO she is lying. She is a serious manipulator and is most likely just trying to insert herself for her 15 minutes like so many others are in this case. I seriously put 0 credibility on any of these jail house snitches. I doubt the State will use any of it... at least I really hope not. Still, I'd love to know what it is that Baez wants to hide in that phone call. Oh what a tangled web we weave....

Wait....why am I recalling that a guard who was being investigated was actually transferred to another prison DURING the investigation, but was eventually fired?

Or was this a separate guard incident involving ICA?

I don't know if there was a separate guard incident, but here's an article on the one recently fired. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-jail-officer-fired-20100702,0,5388597.story

Silvia Hernandez was relieved of duty while corrections officials probed allegations her inappropriate behavior.

The only reference to the business card incident that I could find was here:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...hony-whine-to-this-judge-not-a-good-plan.html

I still believe this is great timing for JB, not. He got caught with his hand in his pants ....an unexpected dry cleaners bill (thank you Richard!) and now this has totally taken the pressure off of him about the defense experts examining the forensic evidence.

I bet JB wishes it was anything else to take the pressure off; now he has two biggies to worry about. How's that working for ya, JB?

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
Could you possibly ask RH why he has not requested the recording yet?
Remember when he got all those jail phone call recordings of the other Inmates and published them, and asked WS members to help him listen to them and transcribe what was said?

Because I live in Orange County, where the Orange County Jail is located; not 100 miles away in Marion County, where the Lowell Corrections Annex is located.

The request cannot be done by mail?

That's what RH says on his blog too.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/
I believe I read somewhere that she was transferred there because that's closer to her family? but I might be wrong....

http://www.wftv.com/news/24288435/detail.html
excerpts:
"State corrections couldn't give WFTV details because of an ongoing criminal investigation."

"Derkovic told WFTV prison inmates had turned on her for being a snitch. Last month, she was transferred to another prison."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-phone-call-20100716,0,5899394.story
excerpts:
"Derkovic also knew Anthony at the Orange County Jail and is a possible witness in the case. Lunceford did not know Anthony, but she apparently met Derkovic at the Lowell facility."

"Derkovic, 21, has since been transferred to the Broward Correctional Institution, where she is serving a 30-year sentence for a 2007 second-degree murder conviction out of Orange County."

Sorry, I probably worded my comment poorly.

The inmate who called Baez in May is Robin Lunceford and is housed at Lowell. She claims that while Maya was at Lowell (which was after Maya was at OC Jail w/KC) that Maya told her she lied about the things she claims KC told her. Maya has since been transferred out of Lowell to Broward. Robyn Adams was the inmate who exchanged letters with KC at OC Jail and has since been transferred to a federal prison in Tallahassee. The guard who was fired for passing Baez's card was at OC jail. Clear as mud now?
Wow! That couldn't have been easy.
I'm still of the mindset that Baez was searching for someone/anyone who'd talk.

I would say this is true based on the information we have seen to date. However, I found it very interesting that Linda Drane-Burdick asked Cindy Anthony if she ever performed such searches before she learned Caylee was missing. LDB must have had a reason for asking that.
OMG! I missed that entirely...must have nodded off for a bit. LOL

Well now, could be that JB was asking Robin if ICA would be welcomed at Lowell and if Robin knew any jail witches that would take ICA under their wings and teach her the ropes.

Kinda/sorta pre-planning for ICAs new accommodations.

Just joking here. This chick is so far off the charts. We have witnessed JB doing some really questionable things, but this time even he knows he crossed a line he won't be able to bull himself out of. He needs to suck it up and man up to his error of ways.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-robin-lunceford-sent-letters-to-central-florida-news-13.html

Sooooooooooooooooooo Robin Lunceford sent letters to Channel 13.

I can't help but wonder WHY she chose them as opposed to any number of other networks in the area......OR even bigger venues like Nancy Grace, JVM..........

It does make one wonder.

Central Florida News 13 interviewed prison inmate Robin Lunceford last week before her name emerged in the Casey Anthony saga.

“She had sent letters to me. That’s how her name came to my attention,” reporter/anchor Adam Longo said.

Wow...............their timing..............just facinating. NOT!

Does Jose like the way that News 13 and Adam Longo reports on the case? Is it more slanted towards the defense? :waitasec:

Countzero, "man up" is something Baez will NEVER be able to do!

Still love Richard's words that Baez most likely "soiled himself"! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members