2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP - says IF I grant it is only in courtroom - once through threshold they go back on - under advisement

judge will take under advisement leg shackles off only in his courtroom court in recess

Why do I feel that at the end of every hearing JB brings up stuff Casey wants the court to hear?

ETA: "Oh...and by the way, I don't like this and this and this..."

she can have shackles removed while in court but right back on when they leave court.

Maybe it'll be better to bind KC's ankles with 'duct' tape'?

It wasn't a "win." Defense knows the judges will almost always give them the benefit of motions for discovery. The Judge was making sure the record shows that he got the list so they should have too. That kills any appeal issue on whether or not they received "timely" discovery. He granted their puny discovery motion and made a record that killed any possible issue over it.

Yep I know .... I was being a smartie pants towards JB, to give him reason to backpeddle to ICA since she looked liked she didn't have a clue to what really happened.

Puny ... great word for it Themis .....thanks

Prior to the end of the hearing I saw CM fold up a yellow piece of paper. He just went and got very close with Cindy AFTER she had GA and Brad step away.

BET he is passing notes too.

Screen caps anyone???????????????

Baez requesting Casey's feet be unshackled for court appearances. Cut off circulation, afraid she'll take another digger.

I think they should remove them and use duct tape instead..:innocent:

Cindy staying behind, touching people and smiling. George waits in the distance...

Why do these people always look like they are leaving a wedding or party or something afterwards?? All smiles, chatty chatty chatty... GEEZE.

He didn't rule on the shackeles yet... he said "IF I grant this you understand that it will only be in the courtroom, that once she's on the other side of the door they'll be back on"

aww... how noble... JB doesn't want LDB to listen to the tape of the call bc it could be a 3rd degree felony..

and booohooo.... KC's ankles hurt when she's shackeled.... I wonder how bad it hurt when she killed Caylee?
Why? What do they think the inmate is talking about? I'm confused.

Getting attacked by hungry puppy. lol

BBL

ETA: It's great to be back at WS's, been keeping up all by my lonesome but it's far better having you all to share with!!!
Thanks to everyone!

I am visiting my daughter & grand kids in Germany & we decided to take a trip to Brussels, Belgium today!! I am baby sitting the kids while they have a couple hrs to themselves out ( nursing her new born so she cant be gone more than 2 hrs) and I got to see maybe 30 min of the hearing a few minutes ago from earlier & then it cut out!!! It was right as the SA said he was going to be out of town next wk. Is this not the day CA was going to testify?? Thats all I wanted to see. Did it happen??
Thanks

Ooh!! Have lots of fun on your trip. Yes, CA testified as did LA and it was very interesting. CA mostly told the truth and really buried casey as far as this motion is concerned, but she had a few of her squirrelly moments, especially when she said she thinks Caylee is still alive. You should be able to view her testimony later on on WESH. LA was strange. He mouthed "I love you " to casey which started her crying. No tears when discussing her baby's corpse rotting in her car, though. LA laughed and twittered inappropriately through some of his testimony. The defense motion was denied and all the 911 tapes come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper