2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't rule on the shackeles yet... he said "IF I grant this you understand that it will only be in the courtroom, that once she's on the other side of the door they'll be back on"
Why can't they shackle her to the chair?

Hopefully we get to see them slap the shackles back on her ankles while she just stands there.

For me, that would be more humiliating than walking around in them.

what did the judge rule about the shackles?

Did not rule yet, taken under advisement (means he will think about it, review if legally ok), if he does grant the shackles go back on the second she crosses out of the Courtroom door.

Maybe it'll be better to bind KC's ankles with 'duct' tape'?

All those in favor, say I.

Okay, we can eat, smoke, pee and read back now! BTW - I appreciated soooooooooooo many more posts than I had time to hit the THANK YOU BUTTON --- SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awaiting a full report from our WS attendees!
*rubs hands together*

So Thanks to Chatty Cathy, my client, I was almost half an hour late. Did I miss the whole TES thing or wasn't it dealt with?

I will read back - but wanted the quick answer so I relax and read. Anyone?

JP said he'd take in under advisement regarding the shackles. He said to JB........."You do realize that if I agree to them being off in the courtroom, that once she crosses that threshold (the door where the guards lead prisoners in and out of the courtroom) the shackles go back on.

I saw CM rake it and fold it He looked at it before he folded it.

Finally got to listen and couldn't hear a darn thing. Fox has the worst sound system ever. Sounded like everyone was whispering.
UGH. I have no idea what they were arguing. Anything important?

Mr. BondJamesBond - is it okay for us to have a court attendee''s observations thread? For those who were there to tell us the off camera stuff we missed, vs putting it in here or elsewhere? I really like their reports and encounters in the bathroom, etc and hate to miss it.

All those in favor, say I.

Okay, we can eat, smoke, pee and read back now! BTW - I appreciated soooooooooooo many more posts than I had time to hit the THANK YOU BUTTON --- SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL! Right? I think my bladder is damaged from holding it so long.
During that long side-bar, I should have won the world's record for shortest shower ever. When I was done they were still at the sidebar for an additional ten minutes! *shakes angry and smelly fist*

So Thanks to Chatty Cathy, my client, I was almost half an hour late. Did I miss the whole TES thing or wasn't it dealt with?

I will read back - but wanted the quick answer so I relax and read. Anyone?
I kinda missed that as well...but I think JB withdrew his motion.

Personally, I think the defense has received so much negative publicity of late (think attorneys behaving like children)...that they'd be nuts to take on TES and their supporters.

Wow, that took nearly four hours! Lee skipped out early. Gave his laughing testimony, sat in court for a few minutes after and then hightailed it. Figures.

Noticed how Cindy was sitting thisclose to Brad Conway before the hearing and during the early part. Upon leaving, she stands there rubbing man after man, with George already out the door. Nice.

Man, oh man. Mason and Baez should take lessons from the SAs. Their arguments sound like garbage compared to her well thought out and well noted ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce