DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She laughed at HHJPB's 'word gymnastics' joke;

Screenshot2010-10-31at64521AM.png

But for the most part everyone, her, her parents, and Baez looked miserable

Screenshot2010-10-30at84747PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-30at84353PM.png

What on earth happened in the last few weeks....did they all learn something at The Body Farm that is just impossible to get out of? Has the cancellation of their TES fishing expedition just taken their last shred of hope away? Has losing LKB been much more damaging than we knew, or did she tell them all straight that they need to plea because this is going to end in tears either way?

Something's happened.

I think Baez was checking his molars in that pic for fear he'd swallowed them during HHJP's smackdown.

she was always finding something to smile about ....

Still the same old Casey, her smile was always phony. Imo, we're seeing the real deal. The Casey that chilled out in her room and picked out hundreds of icons, the "writer" Cindy was always bragging of, the Casey Caylee knew in those long spans when the cameras and videos weren't rolling, when she was comfortable enough not to be on for an audience.

The hand grooming and such could very well be lessened because of meds as mentioned, but we're 2 years into this now and remember Ms. Anthony thinks she is a law student, that she can beat the system and likely thinks the judicial process is a huge, boring waste of her time.
The personality we see day in and day out when she has gotten used to a routine at trial should be interesting, to say the least :twocents:

No pity from me for any of them. I hope LKB did have a come to meeting with them, or they were hit with some new evidence by the SA that showed G&C she is 100% guilty of the charges. No way to half truth of mistruths to back her up this time.
Things are not good for sure. With all the slap downs they got yesterday maybe they are finding out there is no way out of this for them. If AF is DP qualified would this be a way for CM to back out? You can tell JB wants to just wring his lil chicken neck every time he opens his marble mouth to say anything. Not that he has not asked for someone to watch over him. He has misspoken many times with his childish banter. The princess just did not look well at all. Maybe they are pushing so hard for the phone calls or a visit to be private so mom and dad can accept her apology for killing Caylee. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she has to admit to them what she has done. Then GA will have to finally believe his genes did produce the monster he calls beautiful and gorgeous. CA will have to admit the MOTY was a lying, manipulative, murdering, thief that cares about nothing but herself. It will be interesting to see how this whole fiasco turns out.

She laughed at HHJPB's 'word gymnastics' joke;

Screenshot2010-10-31at64521AM.png

But for the most part everyone, her, her parents, and Baez looked miserable

Screenshot2010-10-30at84747PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-30at84353PM.png

What on earth happened in the last few weeks....did they all learn something at The Body Farm that is just impossible to get out of? Has the cancellation of their TES fishing expedition just taken their last shred of hope away? Has losing LKB been much more damaging than we knew, or did she tell them all straight that they need to plea because this is going to end in tears either way?

Something's happened.

Very likely, yes to all of your questions. In my opinion, if Linda Kenney Baden had left those depositions of the Body Farm employees with a certainty that they've got nothing and she could knock it out of the park if that ball was pitched to her at the trial, not hell or high water could have dragged her off this case. Afteral, how many times have we heard it is the trial of this century?

I believe several people may have broached the concept of pleading guilty to Casey within recent times

Andrea
Linda
perhaps she is even picking up vibes that lean in that direction from Anne. Indeed I believe Cheney has advised her to consider it.
The only person in this entire matter from start to finish, imo, who has not done the right thing and told her the likelihood of a guilty verdict is very, very high and it is absolutely something she should understand and be mindful to think long and hard about is Jose. That is assuming the state would even accept a guilty plea, in exchange for life in prison, as we sit here today, no such offer is on the table, a lawyer wouldn't be worth their salt not to make sure she is looking at this case in realistic terms. She is supposed to make an informed decision. As it has been obvious to the public, I trust it has been obvious to the members of the defense as they come and go, that with Casey being as thoroughly isolated as she is, her reality, her perceptions are largely based off of what Jose portrays or how she interprets what he portrays , real or imagined....where she gets her big ideas from ...is him. If I were on the case, I would feel duty bound to be sure I let her know the truth of the situation, just in case that had so far , indeed , been lost on her. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing she does not have any idea of the truth of her plight.
The likelihood of Terry, Todd, Andrea, or Linda working on another case in the future with Jose is quite remote, so angering him for what he may imagine is usurping him and opining to her, would not be a large consideration for me, if I were in their shoes. Indeed if I had my guess, I would say some or all of them are wholly offended by the egregious misguiding at his hand that has gone on, and would find it morally and professionally impossible not to speak the truth to this very young client of theirs...especially on their exit.
Left up to Jose, alone, I do not think he would share the true account of what they learned at the Body Farm depos and how it would impact her case negatively. Nor do I expect that he has told her, despite Laura Buchanan who is (allegedly) caught in lies, and despite Mr. Lyons (allegedly) twisting and tampering with witnesses...regarding TES....they have came up with NO ONE. The reason they have not listed the witnesses within a five day period (per the judge's order), after learning of them....is simple. In the words of Bill Sheaffer, "It is because they don't have any!"
The name of mom and pop's new lawyers escapes me now, but I trust they have explained to them basic discovery rules, the judge's orders, etc. One doesn't need to be an expert in criminal law to understand a simple rule,
you have FIVE (5) days to divulge the name of a witness once you learn and decide you are going to use them. Alrighty then, we know how long ago the defense, retired Judge Glatt, and TES were going over these TES records...weeks ago. So, that ship has sailed. As we sit here today, the defense has added no names. The Anthony's lawyers may have explained to them the they've got nothing facts of life if they had asked them. The Anthonys, even if just listening to Baez and Mason posturing on the news about their 150 new witnesses, may have been "Led to believe" ( that is polite for were lied to , that the defense had the answer to free Casey. So now they know that is simply not true. That may account for their defeated look. There is no question in my mind that Cindy appeared to be heavily medicated, unable to focus and nearly sleeping at times. Mostly they just looked sad as if they are resigned to Casey's fate. Unless Baez and Cheney are able to make the rest of their calls , on whoever's dime, and find that one needle in a haystack, a TES volunteer who can testify as they wish, the TES searches proving Casey didn't do it is just going to be added to the long, illustrious list of shots in the dark, right along side
the mysterious Zanny the nanny person
Jesse or someone Jesse knows
Amy
Ricardo
Drug dealers from fusion
George who may have abused Caylee , as he may have abused Casey (or so she dreamed)
Roy Kronk
according to Jill St. John ( even she and her little Scooby Doo van crew were on the defense hit list to blame this on)

and we are right back to the drawing board.
If Casey is not sophisticated enough to know, mom and pop certainly understand losing Andrea and Linda was huge, HUGE. Now we have Baez and Mason jockeying for position, and the beloved Jeannette Barrett (beloved by Casey), being pushed aside by Ms. Fennel....we have the age ole problem of too many chiefs and so damn few Indians. One doesn't need to be Kathi Belich to see the nightmare they try to veil in public that this defense team is. So there isn't a lot of hope, false or real to be had here. The testifying mom recently did, regarding the 911 calls, we see where that got Casey. Now Mason wants the behavior forms mom and pop filled out, wherein we already know mom lied her head off and dad said daughter was dishonest, irresponsible, selfish,he knew she stole the gas cans, knew for two years she wasn't working, knew her stories made no sense. We know from Mr. Miller's interview that dad is now memorialized as having told Casey to mark an X on the spot of where they should look for Caylee. We know that with dad's help the grand jury sure did hand down an indictment. FOR MURDER ONE.
We know that Dad has been informed by the defense that they are still investigating him. Neither Grandma Shirley nor Uncle Rick live anywhere near there, nor are they going to be testifying on Casey's behalf at the mitigation part of the penalty phase. That leaves us with, mom and pop knowing fully well that it is George and George big time that the defense is gunning for. So what the question becomes is do George's relatives hate him more than they hate Casey for murdering a innocent baby of their family? Mom and pop may wonder indeed what has been said already. We KNOW that at least some of his relatives have been interviewed by Ms. Barrett, some time ago. The modern day Cleaver family image Cindy so desperately wanted to portray for the last two and half years has been shattered to smitherines. Yes, they did look despondent. Actually, their initial gut reaction where they each spoke without thinking first, was correct and we have come full circle.
Cindy, "I may have lost both my girls on this one!"
George Anthony, "If we've lost Caylee, then we have lost Casey".
The rain has set in.
We are not on Hope Springs Drive anymore.

View attachment Mr. Miller interview.pdf

MOO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MOk823_vuA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfkFzMkFqdA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3ex6v1Fa8[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPKuuxjBYFo[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BBpJli-wR8[/ame]
This is the part where he mentions to George that Cindy sees through rose colored glasses
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEFdGuKhV_U[/ame]

This hearing below, is a classic!!!! Jeff Ashton points out that Jose Baez has made SEVERAL ill advised statements to the press, hold on to your seat...one of his comments being that his client, Miss Anthony lied.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18147900/index.html

We know that Mr. Mason at least at one time was of the strong opinion Casey should plea!
"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

O/T IMO several lies were told yesterday, or things were mis stated, bug time, one of them was when Jose argued that Miss Anthony is simply a charged individual who has not yet been convicted of anything. Hello...come in Tokyo....she, as she sits there , Mr. Baez is a seven time convicted FELON!
[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2374176"]THE UNTOLD STORY OF CAYLEE, THE UNTOLD STORY OF CAYLEE timer55 on USTREAM. Breaking News[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4[/ame]

^ ITA....and judging by their faces at that hearing I would now not be surprised to see and 11th hour plea, if of course the state would be willing to deal. Personally - after all the legal BS Baez and co have thrown at this case over the last 2 years - I want to see this go all the way through trial, just so I can watch the state throw it all back at them.

I think all of this washes over the top of KC's head and the most worrying thing to her before she comes to court is how her hair and face are going to look on camera. She's about as shallow as it's possible to be. Once JB strokes her ego and tells her all is well I'm sure she goes back to writing her notes to all her pen pals.

bbm

Skipped??? As in, you have no issues George? GMAB! Whatever issues Casey has, she inherited directly from you and your wife!

Skipped a generation ? Oh, that is funny! :dance:
Thanks for pointing that out.

Nine minute mark, fourteen minute mark, etc. You have got to see this to believe it. I wonder if Ms. Finnell understands who she is working with?
Can you imagine what Judge Perry would have said to this little gem of Jose's? Here he tells what he and Casey talk about, what she tells him, etc. so yes an argument for privacy is laughable to Judge Perry, indeed. Love, love, love these prosecutors. They mop the floor with him!

Check out minute 19, what the Orlando Sentinel had before it was given to Jeff Ashton.....the document prepared by Terry Lennamon pleading the case for Casey not to have to face the death penalty!! That was not and would never become a public records document. What in the world? This is coming from the same guy that wants things that are public records to be sealed! Wow.
Judge Strickland is rocking faster than the volunteer Grannys that rock newborn infants in our neonatal units. He is about to flip his chair.

Even Jonathan Kassen is looking up at Baez as if it is incredible, literally, incredible what he is hearing here. Note the distinct difference in Jose then and Jose in front of Judge Perry.

You just can't make this stuff up!!!! Jose Baez to Judge Stickland, "The horse left the barn a long time ago". (33 minute mark) He is actually yelling and pointing at Jeff and Linda. Big mistake, huge...HUGE mistake.

No pity from me for any of them. I hope LKB did have a come to meeting with them, or they were hit with some new evidence by the SA that showed G&C she is 100% guilty of the charges. No way to half truth of mistruths to back her up this time.
Things are not good for sure. With all the slap downs they got yesterday maybe they are finding out there is no way out of this for them. If AF is DP qualified would this be a way for CM to back out? You can tell JB wants to just wring his lil chicken neck every time he opens his marble mouth to say anything. Not that he has not asked for someone to watch over him. He has misspoken many times with his childish banter. The princess just did not look well at all. Maybe they are pushing so hard for the phone calls or a visit to be private so mom and dad can accept her apology for killing Caylee. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she has to admit to them what she has done. Then GA will have to finally believe his genes did produce the monster he calls beautiful and gorgeous. CA will have to admit the MOTY was a lying, manipulative, murdering, thief that cares about nothing but herself. It will be interesting to see how this whole fiasco turns out.

Re bolded above by me- I wonder this too or if they want a family conference to discuss a plea. If that is the purpose though, the call would still be affected by the sunshine laws. My understanding of the Bent ruling is that it affects personal calls that are totally unrelated to the case and not confessions.

It was pretty classy of Baez to use an analogy of a defense attorney bringing in his client a gun wasn't it. LOL! Weird because he's one of only a handful of lawyers with M Geragos topping the list, that I could imagine even contemplating let alone doing such a thing.

bbm

Skipped??? As in, you have no issues George? GMAB! Whatever issues Casey has, she inherited directly from you and your wife!

THANK YOU! It is way past time that George and Cindy take some responsibility for some of the things KC has done and the way she turned out.... I believe she learned her behavior directly from her parents! They are both liars and deceivers... KC learned from the way her parents have lived their lives.

:twocents:

Nine minute mark, fourteen minute mark, etc. You have got to see this to believe it. I wonder if Ms. Finnell understands who she is working with?
Can you imagine what Judge Perry would have said to this little gem of Jose's? Here he tells what he and Casey talk about, what she tells him, etc. so yes an argument for privacy is laughable to Judge Perry, indeed. Love, love, love these prosecutors. They mop the floor with him!

You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

That is great, I don't recall seeing that before. HHJP did mention to Baez that he had been on media, but Baez answered that was simply to correct misinformation. I hope HHJP could watch this, that would enlighten him..

bbm

I don't like where this is heading because I have real empathy for Mrs. Plesea CA's mom and think ICA is responsible for her actions, but....
Baby girls are born with all the ovum they will later ovulate. Sperm is created daily, eggs are not.
Therefore, drugs, illness and or exposure to toxins while Mrs Plesea was pregnant with Cindy, could possibly be manifested in Casey if fetal Cindy was exposed in utero whilst her ovum were developing.
Regarding Georges contribution to the gene pool, he's at least 50% responsible for any abhorations. I have no real expertise in the area but do know that male cocaine users who wish to father children are advised to wait at least 3 months ater they've stopped using before attempting conception as cocaine alters sperm DNA for example. Back in the day of ICA's conception woman were advised against drinking if they were hoping to conceive whereas men were not so George could be alot more resonsible than he thinks according to current science.

See http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/body_basics/female_reproductive_system.html

Re bolded above by me- I wonder this too or if they want a family conference to discuss a plea. If that is the purpose though, the call would still be affected by the sunshine laws. My understanding of the Bent ruling is that it affects personal calls that are totally unrelated to the case and not confessions.

It was pretty classy of Baez to use an analogy of a defense attorney bringing in his client a gun wasn't it. LOL! Weird because he's one of only a handful of lawyers with M Geragos topping the list, that I could imagine even contemplating let alone doing such a thing.

Coming from the man who has had contraband to sneak in and out of the jail, namely a bracelet
and letters to and from mom and pop, ( allegedly, according to Lee, mom and pop )
one would think he would be loathe to even remind the judge of his improper actions. Just shoot me!
Now that you bring up Mark Geragos, I thought of him immediately when Mason proclaimed to the judge that there is going to be no penalty phase. That is exactly what Geragos told the judge when he announced he had not prepared any, ANYTHING, for the penalty phase because he believed there would not be a need. So, I stand corrected, I have seen this level of hubris before.
PS: Casey, the had no cause of death in Peterson's case, no DNA linking him to the crime, no confession, no eye witness, just like in your case, and guess where Scott is now?

Apparently, Casey Anthony does not hold the market on kool-aide laced with delusion and Zanax.
:loser:

The really truly great news is Judge Perry has got this. Interesting that he heard the grand jury on this case. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs[/ame]

Check out minute 19, what the Orlando Sentinel had before it was given to Jeff Ashton.....the document prepared by Terry Lennamon pleading the case for Casey not to have to face the death penalty!! That was not and would never become a public records document. What in the world? This is coming from the same guy that wants things that are public records to be sealed! Wow.
Judge Strickland is rocking faster than the volunteer Grannys that rock newborn infants in our neonatal units. He is about to flip his chair.

Even Jonathan Kassen is looking up at Baez as if it is incredible, literally, incredible what he is hearing here. Note the distinct difference in Jose then and Jose in front of Judge Perry.

You just can't make this stuff up!!!! Jose Baez to Judge Stickland, "The horse left the barn a long time ago". (33 minute mark) He is actually yelling and pointing at Jeff and Linda. Big mistake, huge...HUGE mistake.

I love the part around 25.30 where JB accuses the prosecution of submitting a motion that is "a whole lot of hot air and not a whole lot of law"! Pot..meet kettle!

And then he goes on to accuse the SAO of 'leaking' facts such as chloroform in the car etc etc - um, this is not 'leaking', this is discovery and the Sunshine law! Unbelievable!

Something's happened.
respectfully snipped & bolded...absolutely agree.

Something is really going on. To me CA has not looked so bad since she was photographed at the "vigil" with her friend Dominic looking on (and many of us surmised she looked so markedly bad because she learned that day or the day before that Caylee was dead). We all "know" CA well enough to be able to read her many moods. Something made both Casey and CA look as if they lost their best friend...it is more than asking for more $$ and being told no--something else went down.

respectfully snipped & bolded...absolutely agree.

Something is really going on. To me CA has not looked so bad since she was photographed at the "vigil" with her friend Dominic looking on (and many of us surmised she looked so markedly bad because she learned that day or the day before that Caylee was dead). We all "know" CA well enough to be able to read her many moods. Something made both Casey and CA look as if they lost their best friend...it is more than asking for more $$ and being told no--something else went down.

I agree. Is it at all possible that there was a meeting before the hearing, at the courthouse, when Ms Finnell (or someone else) set out exactly what her opinion of ICA's chances are? I did think that maybe LKB may have said something but I feel that ICA is so shallow, that anything said more than a few hours previously would not make her look like that. They all looked a little shell shocked.

I love the part around 25.30 where JB accuses the prosecution of submitting a motion that is "a whole lot of hot air and not a whole lot of law"! Pot..meet kettle!

And then he goes on to accuse the SAO of 'leaking' facts such as chloroform in the car etc etc - um, this is not 'leaking', this is discovery and the Sunshine law! Unbelievable!

So is JB ADMITTING that the chloroform in the car is a FACT???? Oh my. Poor choice of words. jmo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]

Here the reporter asks Cindy if Casey had any trauma that would mitigate what she is accused of doing. Cindy answers, "No".
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=794SU2yT5So[/ame]
The defense better hope for jurors with a little less common sense than Shep.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5J8oQgvGr4[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345
Back