2010.10.29 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL ~ I was thinking the same thing. Any relation to CM?

----------------------------
O/T but I have to tell you all.I saw the new person,not CM.
I thought OMG CM went grey overnight,shaved his beard and moustache.
I'm thining he looks better with the beard.DEAR GOD new one got up to speak
I thought Holy Cr*p its a woman!!!!! I lmao,nearly wet my pants.I need a break from this.:doh::floorlaugh:

I thought Holy Cr*p its a woman!!!!! I lmao,nearly wet my pants.I need a break from this.:doh::floorlaugh:

I thought CM had grown his hair long , then I realized that he was sitting next to this new Attorney , and she is who I was looking at - oops! Where do they find all these odd people?

I thought she looked haunted, very dark circles under her eyes.

She's institutionalized, and I doubt she's had a whole lot of people to talk to while she's been in jail, but when you put your kid to sleep with chloroform, then tape her mouth and nose shut, and put here in the trunk of your car so you can party and spend time with a love interest, you deserve worse.

She's institutionalied, and I doubt she's had a whole lot of people to talk to while she's been in jail, but when you put your kid to sleep with chloroform, then tape her mouth and nose shut, and put here in the trunk of your car so you can party and spend time with a love interest, you deserve worse.

I spotted Karn's new avatar of ICA and JB having a moment and realized that there is no twinkle in her eyes anymore. I also agree with what you say.

I spotted Karn's new avatar of ICA and JB having a moment and realized that there is no twinkle in her eyes anymore. I also agree with what you say.

I noticed too that she's lost that lovin feelin ....

Attachments

• CaseyandBaez-1a.jpg
    CaseyandBaez-1a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Jose and Casey July 21, 2009.jpg
    Jose and Casey July 21, 2009.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 37
  • BaezKClaughing 1a.jpg
    BaezKClaughing 1a.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 36
  • CaseyphotohearingMarch2a.jpg
    CaseyphotohearingMarch2a.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 38
  • CaseyBaezsmiling-1a.jpg
    CaseyBaezsmiling-1a.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 40
not so much smiles anymore ....

Attachments

• AnthonyCasey6-1.jpg
    AnthonyCasey6-1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 31
  • CaseycourtMarch123.jpg
    CaseycourtMarch123.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 32
  • CaseyBaezsmiling-1a.jpg
    CaseyBaezsmiling-1a.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 32

I actually like AF and suspect she's been had,so please don't consider this disrespectful........I have noticed that some female attys on the defense have some masculine traits and mannerisms. Watching AF,her hairstyle,attire and even the way she held herself and sat with her hand across her mouth, appeared more masculine. That's not a criticism,I just find it interesting and wonder if it's intentional.
Only in the last generation have female lawyers come into their own.It used to be a male dominated business,just like physicians. AF and AL , both DP qualified ,appear to be of an age when female lawyers were fighting for respect among their collegues. This may play a role in appearances.
Any thoughts?

I'm always a tad disappointed when the Judge gives the Defense anything, but I have to trust HHJP that he knows best.
I am hugely reassured each time I see the Defense Buffoons in action though, I am sure KC will get the DP with this crew in charge. Even the new Attorney came unprepared to answer questions as to specifics- when she said "Well I'm new so I don't know what has gone on" I cringed- wouldn't you think that the first thing you'd do after signing on is to read every piece of information on this case?

BBM

Yea but JB probably has it all stored in lawn-and-leaf bags, scattered around the office. :crazy:

she was always finding something to smile about ....

Attachments

• Indigency Hearing george posted 2.jpg
    Indigency Hearing george posted 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Hearing May 11 2010 orlando sentinel 2.jpg
    Hearing May 11 2010 orlando sentinel 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 31
  • KC hearing May 6 2010  6.jpg
    KC hearing May 6 2010 6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 31
  • KC hearing May 10 2010  7.jpg
    KC hearing May 10 2010 7.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 32
  • KC plea arrival images 8 WFTV.JPG
    KC plea arrival images 8 WFTV.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 33
She's institutionalized, and I doubt she's had a whole lot of people to talk to while she's been in jail, but when you put your kid to sleep with chloroform, then tape her mouth and nose shut, and put here in the trunk of your car so you can party and spend time with a love interest, you deserve worse.

And when the hearing material is all about your junk food habit being discussed in the media and the penalty phase discussed as though it's a foregone conclusion........well ,it's enough to make the most narcissistic killer sober up.
Hey KC, ask CM if ya'll are having fun yet :dance:

I just now finished watching the hearing. Wow. Just wow. Baez looked uncomfortable and actually at some times looked totally annoyed and embarassed by Mason. CM blathers on and I could not hear half of what he said. They speak off to the side and the way he turns and laughs and speaks to the baliffs is annoying at least to me. I think JB knows it is getting tougher and tighter. Good...it is about time. The thing about ICA...I had a full screen up and at no time when the words "remains" or "victim" were said she never blinked not that first time. Amazing. That should have been like a knife twisting in her heart. I cannot imagine it.

BBM

IMO, the words "remains" and "victim" have no meaning to KC whatsoever. They are no different to her than the words "desk" or "table". She does not relate them to Caylee in any way....

BBM

IMO, the words "remains" and "victim" have no meaning to KC whatsoever. They are no different to her than the words "desk" or "table". She does not relate them to Caylee in any way....

ITA! If they want to get a reaction from KC concerning Caylee they will have to use terms like "rugrat" or "snothead". Words that KC associates with Caylee. MOO

I actually like AF and suspect she's been had,so please don't consider this disrespectful........I have noticed that some female attys on the defense have some masculine traits and mannerisms. Watching AF,her hairstyle,attire and even the way she held herself and sat with her hand across her mouth, appeared more masculine. That's not a criticism,I just find it interesting and wonder if it's intentional.
Only in the last generation have female lawyers come into their own.It used to be a male dominated business,just like physicians. AF and AL , both DP qualified ,appear to be of an age when female lawyers were fighting for respect among their collegues. This may play a role in appearances.
Any thoughts?

Yes Miss James - I agree - she definitely had a few surprises at that hearing and I liked her also. Except for the part where she said she knows nothing about this case. How long would it take to skim through the docs and get an idea of what ICA is up against? Most lawyers I know can speed read - I would have hoped she had at least read the really pertinent evidence findings.

As far as her apparent masculinity - I think we see this "type" in almost every profession. At some point in their teen years - I think they realize they will never make it in the looks dept, so give up or never start trying. For them it's all about information, ability and the amount of "brains" they have. The focus is always external - on the job. And usually they are just excellent at whatever they put their hand on. We saw the same thing in LBK and Lyon(s) - LBK tries and fails miserably, Lyon(s) doesn't get it at all - when she tries, and I won't mention a certain suit I got a :slap: from the mods a while back - but brilliant minds. IMO

Was it just me or did anyone else notice that after JP told Finnell about the deadline on the mitigation witness list she was gone...I kept looking for her when the camera panned to the defense table but she was not there...Why would 1 attorney up and leave the other 2 still sitting there, would it not look as though she was actually part of the defense if she waiting until the hearing was complete and left the courtroom with the other attorneys and her client....I bet she was so pizzed that all she could think about was get me out of here before I go off on JB and CM, I bet there were someone colorful words used when she did speak to JB the next time...

Hey Kimmer !
I just went back through part 4 of the hearing. AF changed positions and is sitting at "head" of the table. The rest of the team have their backs to the gallery ,while AF has her left side to the gallery. She stays to the end,just out of view most of the time..

BBM

Jeff A and LDB will reincarnate Caylee and MOTY will come to attention is a hurry. They will use her name as often as possible and I'll bet plenty of her pictures will be available as well.
The trial is going to be a living h-ll for Casey, and the verdict, well, that's the grande finale. moo

Yes Miss James - I agree - she definitely had a few surprises at that hearing and I liked her also. Except for the part where she said she knows nothing about this case. How long would it take to skim through the docs and get an idea of what ICA is up against? Most lawyers I know can speed read - I would have hoped she had at least read the really pertinent evidence findings.

As far as her apparent masculinity - I think we see this "type" in almost every profession. At some point in their teen years - I think they realize they will never make it in the looks dept, so give up or never start trying. For them it's all about information, ability and the amount of "brains" they have. The focus is always external - on the job. And usually they are just excellent at whatever they put their hand on. We saw the same thing in LBK and Lyon(s) - LBK tries and fails miserably, Lyon(s) doesn't get it at all - when she tries, and I won't mention a certain suit I got a :slap: from the mods a while back - but brilliant minds. IMO

I agree, I liked her too. Other than constantly stepping on HHJP when he was trying to talk, I think Ann conducts herself in a professional, calm, straightforward manner.

The best thing about Ann that hasn't been brought up yet as far as I've seen is the fact that although Cindy attempts to lie to the public that there was no fight that preceded Caylee's murder, Ann will be the only one during Penalty phase who will bring this to light.

I expect to learn more 'truth' from Ann than all of the other Defense team members combined during the trial. She will lay out the sick dynamics of the A-clan in detail.

Would it be just the cat's meow if a visitor list and commissary report were released?? Like tomorrow? What a slap in the face that would be for Baez and team.

Just finished watching the hearing again. I highly recommend that everyone watch it if you haven't yet, especially part 4. Casey sure looked pi$$ed when it ended. Wish I could read lips.

I love Linda Drane-Burdick!! She must have the patience of a saint to deal with Baez and Mason's "posturing" and hold her tongue as well as she does. She really is a class act.

not so much smiles anymore ....

She laughed at HHJPB's 'word gymnastics' joke;

Screenshot2010-10-31at64521AM.png

But for the most part everyone, her, her parents, and Baez looked miserable

Screenshot2010-10-30at84747PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-30at84353PM.png

What on earth happened in the last few weeks....did they all learn something at The Body Farm that is just impossible to get out of? Has the cancellation of their TES fishing expedition just taken their last shred of hope away? Has losing LKB been much more damaging than we knew, or did she tell them all straight that they need to plea because this is going to end in tears either way?

Something's happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345
Back