2011.01.30 new search north and west of Portland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see D's post and don't get the impression that she was given any new specific news at all this week...

IIRC
LE said with the second search they would not give out date or locations.

Beatrice, was that in one of the news reports? I missed that.

Debating whether I should drive up today. ??

Completely OT but I almost ran into Mary Lindstrand in the parking lot of the gym this morning. Startled me.......:eek:

Beatrice, was that in one of the news reports? I missed that.

Debating whether I should drive up today. ??

Completely OT but I almost ran into Mary Lindstrand in the parking lot of the gym this morning. Startled me.......:eek:
May I please ask what gym?

Sorry Ms Suzanne but I'd rather not say. I'd hate to have stalkers for either myself of Ms. Lindstrand! ;) It's NOT any of the gyms associated with this case.
That's very understandable.

You never know what gyms might be associated with this case.

Drove up yesterday and took pictures of ONE spot I saw MCSO searchers at on 01 30 2011..
Nearest address to location of pictures is 20506 NW Skyline Blvd.

All the pictures are of the same spot, 2 looking at the gated road (they searched behind the gate) and 2 looking from that road across Skyline Blvd with the view of Sauvie Island...

**note that from that particular parking spot at the gated road there is a clear view of Sauvie's...

Cell phone came in perfect at that location but as I drove down the road it got spotty in other spots due to terrain ....

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/01 30 2011 - One area searched KYRON/

Drove up yesterday and took pictures of ONE spot I saw MCSO searchers at on 01 30 2011..
Nearest address to location of pictures is 20506 NW Skyline Blvd.

All the pictures are of the same spot, 2 looking at the gated road (they searched behind the gate) and 2 looking from that road across Skyline Blvd with the view of Sauvie Island...

**note that from that particular parking spot at the gated road there is a clear view of Sauvie's...

Cell phone came in perfect at that location but as I drove down the road it got spotty in other spots due to terrain ....

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/01 30 2011 - One area searched KYRON/

Always wonderful to have pictures of the area for perspective, thank you. Is the gate locked and what did it say on it? Thanks!

Always wonderful to have pictures of the area for perspective, thank you. Is the gate locked and what did it say on it? Thanks!

This gate you could just unhook the lever and open it, but who knows what type of lock was on it this summer.

Loves2bmom could probably answer what company owns that land, I saw it on another sign but totally forgot the name now, and I looked back in my pictures and only found 2 with the signs in them.

Here is a picture I added to the album of the sign on the gate

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/... searched KYRON/?action=view&current=sign.jpg

This gate you could just unhook the lever and open it, but who knows what type of lock was on it this summer.

Loves2bmom could probably answer what company owns that land, I saw it on another sign but totally forgot the name now, and I looked back in my pictures and only found 2 with the signs in them.

Here is a picture I added to the album of the sign on the gate

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/... searched KYRON/?action=view&current=sign.jpg

That's the same sign on each gate. I didn't count them but would guess there was at least 8, maybe a dozen of these blue gates with this exact sign on them. I believe the logging roads are owned by the Department of Forestry but I'm not 100% sure. They definitely patrol up there and are getting to know my car! :innocent:

That's the same sign on each gate. I didn't count them but would guess there was at least 8, maybe a dozen of these blue gates with this exact sign on them. I believe the logging roads are owned by the Department of Forestry but I'm not 100% sure. They definitely patrol up there and are getting to know my car! :innocent:

I swear I saw the company name somewhere up there, a lumber company maybe? Not Stimpson though...
Dang, now it's going to bug me...

I swear I saw the company name somewhere up there, a lumber company maybe? Not Stimpson though...
Dang, now it's going to bug me...

I didn't see a company name and I thought I saw a sign on each gate but now I'm re-reading your post. Did you see some gates without a sign? Okay, going back to look at my pics too...LOL!

I didn't see a company name and I thought I saw a sign on each gate but now I'm re-reading your post. Did you see some gates without a sign? Okay, going back to look at my pics too...LOL!

LONGVIEW TIMBERLANDS

-)
You have a way better clearer pic of a sign in your photobucket!! =)

So, if someone goes missing up in that area, just make sure to call in and say "that was me in that x car, I was not looking for a place to dump a body, I swear!", lol.

free, that one titled 'zoomed view' is such a beautiful photo.. you're a talent, girl.

I was thinking of the dreams and visions thread from the Parking Lot - it was closed down and etc etc. but from the descriptions of the searches - I think some of our members were right. I have this same feeling of dread that I had right before they found Aja. It feels like a matter of days now, does anyone else feel this way too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth