2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The betas take care of that too. My heart would pound so hard, my hands would sweat Id get shaky and feel like I was going to pass out altho I never did. The betas control all of the physical symptoms so you are able to talk yourself thru it and rationalize.

I definitely see where you could pass a poly on beta blockers.

That's why I kindof have a suspicion that "someone" in this case could have gotten "someone else" in this case some good doses of betablockers.
Maybe some people will be taking new polys?
I really don't know if LE/FBI tests for these drugs.
Surely they do.

"And then, like I said, I just felt like, you know, I think that things have died down enough to where I can put my word out there."

I think this about sums it up.

I know right? One could believe that "waiting for things to die down enough" has been the name of his game from the get-go..I have always thought that..that he and 'whomever' figured *this too shall pass* :furious: and he and whomever could get on with their love story..:puke:..Wonder how much if any time was spent discussing what the shortest length of grieving time that "couldn't be looked down upon"?..:curses:..

I think this is all to soften the blow to the public when he moves back into Billie's. mo

If they believe that it's working..I have a feeling they're in for a HUGE shock..not that it will matter to them though..just sayin'...

My head hurts just thinking of all the possibilities of this case!!
Honestly, I need a nap.
It has snowed about 4inches here so far, as I'm sure SmoothOperator knows (hey there SO!).
And I know what the weather is like down around CC.
Hailey, I gotta take a break and reboot my brain but I pray that you aren't cold tonight.
I think I have to go have a good cry now:(
I remember being Hailey's age with my whole life ahead of me....such a wonderful time turning into a young lady.....where oh where are you tonight dear?

no no no. Hook him up and let a bottle of grass hoppers loose. :great:

So, I have to ask a dumb question about these betablockers now. So it would slow the heart rate and help with panic attacks, but say he was really scared, would he still be afraid, but just that he would "appear calm"? I don't know if I am asking this in a way anybody can even understand my question. I am now very intriqued by this as a possible means that someone could use to pass a LDT. Looks to me with BD being a nurse, she may know about this.

Also, if he had a true "grass hopper phobia", would he not be scared of them if you, Concerned, let them loose on him? or would he just be able to hide that he was scared of them dang grass hoppers? LOL

So, I have to ask a dumb question about these betablockers now. So it would slow the heart rate and help with panic attacks, but say he was really scared, would he still be afraid, but just that he would "appear calm"? I don't know if I am asking this in a way anybody can even understand my question. I am now very intriqued by this as a possible means that someone could use to pass a LDT. Looks to me with BD being a nurse, she may know about this.

:seeya:I guess everyone's experience would be different, but when I took the betablockers, I don't honestly remember ever being very scared. And I took them for several years.
Even in the severe car wreck where the drunk driver pulled out in front of my exhusband and me, I knew the man was dead, but somehow I didn't panic.
I actually pried my way into his explorer and grabbed his hand from the floorboard.
We were in a diesel truck, so you can imagine the shape he was in.
I felt his pulse was like a rabbit when scared, then it went away.
The troopers couldn't believe how much blood I had on me. They thought I had been injured even though I had not.
The lifeflight heli came and took him away, after they cut the roof off his truck.
The whole interstate was shut down for about an hour.
I was calm and collected. My husband passed out.
I would have never been able to deal with a situation like this before the betas.
That's my experience.
JMO

That's why I kindof have a suspicion that "someone" in this case could have gotten "someone else" in this case some good doses of betablockers.
Maybe some people will be taking new polys?
I really don't know if LE/FBI tests for these drugs.
Surely they do.

Good points SNOWINMEMPHIS. Any chance we'll hear about any possible new LDT? :crazy:

KTAB interview part 2 -aired 2/8 @10 pm-Tiffany Tatro
Adkins Addresses Horror “Hobby”

TT: We’ve seen a lot of things, we have, we’ve seen videos, we’ve heard all kinds of things. Can you talk kind of about those videos? I mean, we’ve seen you dressed in a mask, acting out serial killers…horror movies. Tell me about that.
SA :)15) Yeah I took those pictures for Halloween. It was me and a family member taking those pictures and that was just simply for Halloween. I don’t dress up like that everyday and like I said, you know, I like horror movies and I collect horror movie memorabilia. And I don’t see the difference in me collecting that and some one that’s collecting, you know, Star Wars memorabilia or anything else. It’s just a hobby.
TT :)39) Also in the affidavits we know there was a lot of printouts on serial killers, on disappearances, on that type of thing. What is the fascination with that?
SA :)47) Well, me and Billie, that’s just something that catches our attention, you know. Nothing more. It’s not like an obsession or anything like that. It’s just something that we like to read up on. We watch Nancy Grace as well. Like the shows on there. Um..other shows too. It’s just something that we’re interested in.
TT (1:08) Now that’s something that people would say would give you the knowledge and how to on how to make somebody disappear or how to execute a murder or something like that. What do you say to that?
SA (1:19) Well, that’s just what people think, but I know myself and I would never do nothing like that. That’s not why I look at stuff like that or why I watch horror movies.
TT (1:30) So now let’s just kind of go back to the mask and everything. A lot of people would say that that reflects on your character. The type of person that you are. Even if it’s just like you say, Halloween. It’s kind of odd, you have to admit it’s odd. And people are gonna draw their conclusions. Would you say that it does reflect on your character?
SA (1:50) I wouldn’t say it does, at all. Um, there’s plenty of my friends that I talk to on the internet, and you know, they’re into the same thing. They take pictures like they found of me, they take pictures like that everyday. And I don’t think there’s anything wrong like that. It’s just who they are. And, but, I’m not like that tho. The pictures that they found of me, those were from around Halloween and I took those with a family member
But yours, SA, was just for Halloween, right? Birds of a feather........
JMO

Good points SNOWINMEMPHIS. Any chance we'll hear about any possible new LDT? :crazy:

:waitasec:Good question!
I was going away, but you all keep reeling me back in:)
We know for a fact from the 911 calls that SA claimed to be taking Klonopin a year ago.
This is also prescribed for anxiety as well as seizures and sometimes psychosis.
There were some posters here that pointed out that Klonopin isn't for psychosis.
It can be used in the treatment of psychosis, either the type that comes or goes, or the more permanent kind.
(according to my 2010 allied health providers' PDR).
So combine betas with clonazepam (klonopin), and a person could be very calm I would think.

I know that sooner or later this is gonna blow over and life will go on.

GMAB does he think that a missing child is just going to blow over.

Sure it will, once things DIE DOWN ENOUGH. So once the remains are impossible to retrieve, then he can get back to his awesome life with his sweetheart.

Sure it will, once things DIE DOWN ENOUGH. So once the remains are impossible to retrieve, then he can get back to his awesome life with his sweetheart.

Hailey may be impossible to retrieve now...:(

Yes, I see shades of Natalee Holloway and how calm JVS always was (before being caught in Peru, even though he still seems calm):(
It seems to me that a person who knew that a body would never be found wouldn't be very worried about it.
Could be a type of acid that would even eat away bones, altho, iirc, not teeth.
Could be an abandoned well hole so deep that it would be almost impossible to search.
Too many horrifying things to even consider.
All I know is if I were BD I would be in a rubber room by now, under very heavy sedation.
JMO:waitasec:
And possibly if the body (please be alive Hailey!) were found, cause of death could not be determined, with the passage of time.
Hoping against all that Hailey is alive. But if the worst has happened, then I am hoping that the winter weather would preserve her earthly remains.
I have a feeling that if SA is involved, she is somewhere he is pretty sure she will never be found:(

KTAB interview part 2- aired 2/9 @12:00
Adins' Rocky Relationship with Billie

TT: What has life been like for you? What have you been up to?
SA :)03) Um...I just been mainly, you know, just staying quiet. You know, staying out of the limelight, cuz a lot of negative things are being said about me. I'm just trying my hardest not to let it get to me, although it does sometimes. And you know,I'm just, the number one thing, I'm just still trying to keep hope that we'll bring Hailey home one day.
TT :)25) So this far into you are still hopeful that she's going to be brought back?
SA :)29) Absolutely
TT :)30) And tell me just a little bit about what it's been like for you, this past almost 2 months now.
SA :)35) It's been a little chaotic, you know, people have drove by this residence and screamed obscenities to me and it's been really hard. I don't know, I'm just, I don't know, tired of, you know, staying behind closed doors, you know and I'm just ready to get back out there and live my life normally again
TT :)59) Is that why you decided to do this interview today?
SA (1:00) Yes
TT (1:01) What is the main thing you want people to know?
SA (1:04) One thing that I want them to know is that I have nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance. I love Hailey with all my heart and she means a lot to me. Even though I've known her for only 2 1/2 years, I would never do nothing to her and like I said, I just hope for her safe return.
TT (1:23) Now it is kind of the stereotype situation here, this is common in disappearance, you know, a lot of times it is, in a lot of cases it is the boyfriend that gets the blame and in a lot of cases it is actually the boyfriend that has something to do with it. Do you think that it's just a stereotype that's going on or do you think there's actual reasons?
SA (1:43) I feel like it's a stereotype. My main thought on it is that it's a witch hunt. Cuz I've been watching a lot of news shows. They've been so focused on me and they just, I feel like they just push Hailey to the side because they've been so focused on me. And a lot of people have feel that way too. And yeah, that's how I feel about that.
TT (2:06) Why do you think you're being looked at as a suspect?
SA (2:08) Mainly because I was the last one to see her and because of my polygraph results. Those are the 2 main things I can think of.
TT (2:20) Let's talk a little bit about the polygraph. Now you have openly said and Billie said, that both of you guys failed those
SA (2:26) Um hmm
TT (2:26) Do you think that that means anything and why haven't you taken another one?
SA (2:29) I haven't taken another one cuz they haven't asked me to take another one and my lawyers have been pretty,you know, persistent on me, just, you know, staying quiet for now until everything dies down. And then, like I said, I just felt like, you know, I think that things have died down enough to where I can put my word out there
TT (2:51) Alot of her friends have told us that she was actually afraid of you, that she felt uncomfortable with you in the house. I mean, tell me why are they saying that?
SA (2:59) I have no clue why they would say that cuz me and Hailey, I mean,her mom and her brother can also say that me and Hailey got along fine. We always joked around with each other. Sure, at first, when me and her mother started dating, we, she really didn't like me cuz she felt like I was taking her dad's place and I told her one day, Hailey, I'm just here to be your friend not your dad. Nothing more. And ever since we had that talk we got along just fine.
Me and Billie had a rocky relationship, but , you know, we'd always work things out and I don't know if Hailey or Dxxxx witnessed it, that might have, but like I said, me and Billie have had a rocky relationship but, over the past 6 months me and Billie had a fantastic relationship.
TT (3:48) So the frustration ,you know, from your fights with Billie, from that, that was never taken out on Hailey or anything?
SA (3:53) Never
TT (3:54) Any words or anything ever said to her?
SA (3:56) Never
TT (3:58) So now let's kind of talk..well first of all talk about Hailey...you said there was never anything taken out on her, but yet back to the affidavit, you admitted that there was a threat made to Billie and to Hailey.
SA (4:09) No. In those affidavits, I read those. That was incorrect. I never made any threats toward Hailey, it was just towards Billie.
TT (4:18) So you're saying the affidavits are incorrect?
SA (4:20) Absolutely
TT (4:21) There is a lot in those affidavits, so you're saying the threatening, the threats...even Billie admitted, well in the affidavits, that the threats were made. You're saying that that's not true at all?
SA (4:32) Uh no, just me threatening Billie, that was true. I never threatened...I never said I threatened Hailey as well.
TT (4:40) Tell me a little bit about those 911 calls that were released
SA (4:43) Those were made, probably like a year and a half ago. Me and Billie were split up but, you know, still had feelings for each other but a lot of things were just not working out. Things got bad sometimes , and that was one of those times that got bad.
TT (5:04) Now in the 911 call, one of them that was released, Billie said that you were going to go to her house and that she wanted an officer there because she didn't trust you to be in her house when Dxxxx was there, so if she's not trusting, there has to be a reason. Why wouldn't she want you there when she's not there?
SA (5:19) Dxxxx wasn't there. She didn't want me going over there to get my stuff without her there. I was just wanting to pick up some of my belongings , so that's why she didn't want me over there. She was afraid I would take something that I wasn't supposed to. So...
TT ( 5:38) What else can you tell me about those 911 calls? You said that Billie was gonna kill herself, tell me just a little more about those.
SA (5:44) Yeah, Billie and I were having problems. That was that same day I do believe and we were just having problems and , you know, I just felt like Billie was gonna harm herself. And I just felt obligated to call the police and let them know. Maybe do a welfare check cuz I was worried about her.
TT (6:06) Is that a common thing in the house?
SA (6:08) No. That was jut the worst of the worst right there. Billie, uh,she wasn't living at her house at the time. You know, we were just going through a lot of hardships.
TT (6:21) I know interviewing people out here, a lot of them won't even talk to me because they're afraid of what you're going to do to them. Why are people so afraid of you right now?
(Laughter is heard in the background, someone says "Oh God" and you hear a door slam)
SA (6:29)Um...I guess cuz of what they've heard on Nancy Grace...ummm. that they heard in the affidavits, but those are people that I don't even know and people that know me know that I would never do anything to them or to anybody. So nobody has nothing to worry about. I don't hold no grudges toward anybody.Despite what's being said about me. I know that sooner or later this is gonna blow over and life will go on. I'd just like to say something to Hailey. If she's out here watching. Hailey, I hope you come home safe really soon. You've been gone for way too long . We just really all miss you and we love you
Lovely

Now I know it was sunny while he was being interviewed out in the yard in front of that house, but I still cannot help but think he had another reason for wearing the sunglasses. Maybe he has read on the forums regarding the "three sided-whites or Sanpaku" eyes or he has recently consumed a drug that would change the appearance of his eyes. And did anyone happen to notice that the camera zoomed in once really close on his face during the interview? I was hoping they would do it again, but they did not. I wonder if that was an accident or if they meant to zoom like that for whatever reason.

Sure do wish the reporter would have asked him more about when DD came home and had to bang on the door and how he stated SA was like the "deer in headlights" when he did gain entrance into the house.

Now I know it was sunny while he was being interviewed out in the yard in front of that house, but I still cannot help but think he had another reason for wearing the sunglasses. Maybe he has read on the forums regarding the "three sided-whites or Sanpaku" eyes or he has recently consumed a drug that would change the appearance of his eyes. And did anyone happen to notice that the camera zoomed in once really close on his face during the interview? I was hoping they would do it again, but they did not. I wonder if that was an accident or if they meant to zoom like that for whatever reason.

Sure do wish the reporter would have asked him more about when DD came home and had to bang on the door and how he stated SA was like the "deer in headlights" when he did gain entrance into the house.

another drew peterson, I can see you but you can't see me...........sunglasses

Also, if he had a true "grass hopper phobia", would he not be scared of them if you, Concerned, let them loose on him? or would he just be able to hide that he was scared of them dang grass hoppers? LOL

Well one example for me is driving on the winter roads. It just freaks me out and triggers an attack. Im afraid Ill slide into a semi. I started the inderal a month ago. I still feel the fear but Im handling it better because instead of freaking out I can tell myself Im doing fine dont break , just tap etc. I actually have felt the attack. The only way I can describe it is as a labor pain the way it rises and peaks and comes back down but I avoid the physical symptons so it helps me stay in control. Things still trigger the fear but keep the body under control, the physical stuff like heart not racing etc. He will still be afraid but he can hide it and his body isnt gonna show it.

Oh no Jo!..Shawn's probably reading as we type and you just burst his bubble! :floorlaugh:..<snip>.. Jo's right you know ..Hailey's disappearance ain't gonna just blow over!..:snooty:..There's plenty of us and more where we come from to make sure of that!....:loser:..Better work on Plan B..

Ridiculous, those very cheap and ratty looking sunglasses. How rude!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member