2011.02.19 - Desiree puts on the pressure in Roseburg

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Terri will slip up and I don't think anyone else besides the killer knows where the body is. She wouldn't trust anyone with this sort of info, if she did this. She wants to hold onto her rep, in her mind, of a good mother and a trained teacher. That is her self-image in her delusional mind. To her, Desiree is the bad mother, who left her child and "wouldn't take him back." So she's not feeling guilty about Desiree's pain. And she won't crack.

I don't think Terri will slip up and I don't think anyone else besides the killer knows where the body is. She wouldn't trust anyone with this sort of info, if she did this. She wants to hold onto her rep, in her mind, of a good mother and a trained teacher. That is her self-image in her delusional mind. To her, Desiree is the bad mother, who left her child and "wouldn't take him back." So she's not feeling guilty about Desiree's pain. And she won't crack.

So I take it you're off the fence?

:seeya:

Shadowboy said:
"It was concerning, because we have knowledge that she's handing out Halloween candy to children, she's going into bars, and enjoying the holidays with her family -- all while Kyron is not here. We thought it was time to step it up a notch," she said."

GMA this morning
http://abcnews.go.com/US/kyron-horma...ry?id=12959936

The original quote for this thread is as stated above, by me. It was then asked, by a fellow poster who started this thread, if this "new information" revealed in Roseburg by DY changed your mind. As several of us started to discuss "new" information contained in the unredacted DY interview from KPIC, the thread was closed.

I'm a little confused?

The original quote for this thread is as stated above, by me. It was then asked, by a fellow poster who started this thread, if this "new information" revealed in Roseburg by DY changed your mind. As several of us started to discuss "new" information contained in the unredacted DY interview from KPIC, the thread was closed.

I'm a little confused?

Didn't mean to confuse.

Here's the deal. We have a lot of threads about whether TH is guilty or not. It goes from one topic to all the evidence that many (not all) see as being proof that TH is guilty or innocent.

This thread is about the current information released this week. I'll bump up an older thread where all the allegations can be discussed again as a whole.

Hope that helps!

Here's a more general thread about the accusations regarding Terri: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115967"]Is the fact that Terri hasn't been arrested indicative of lack of evidence? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: I found four more Terri Horman innocent/guilty threads. :crazy:

I'm going to watch her presser again. She touched on many things other than what has been mentioned here. Like she talked about their anger {possibly 2nd stage in mourning}and the approach LE is taking. I would think any of those things might be on topic here, right?

As long as it ties in with this week's presser, it's absolutely fine.

How about an undercover boy-toy?:rocker:

Sounds like a plan! :crazy:

I honestly don't think TH is going to change her behavior based on anything Desiree said in this press conference. She's never cared before, so why would she now?

And she probably isn't listening to her attorney either if she really is going out to bars. I bet her parents don't like it much either, but TH seems like a law unto herself and does whatever she wants.

I certainly do not fault Desiree at all for anything she feels she needs to do including this presser as most of you all feel the same way as well.

IMO, I don't necessarily think TH will change her behavior, but perhaps if she is at a bar talking to new people & meeting new acquaintances, she may come-up with a "plausible" story (because she knows what hasn't worked, so she may elaborate) so she gains support from her new friends who "claim" she is innocent based on XX statements about that day. Grasping here on how this could help...long shot, but could add to more to circumstantial evidence perhaps?

What was the reporter getting at about handwriting. I think he confused DY too LOL. They asked terrible questions, you wouldn't think they had any warning that she would be speaking. ACK, awful! FWIW I was under the impression they had TH's emails so I'm not sure why he was asking about handwriting to begin with. JMO.

That confused me, too - I think the reporter was asking what "sample" of TH's "handwriting" led DY to that conclusion (in other words, what letters had DY seen?), unaware that DY was referring to emails, not a handwritten letter. Just poor wording.:whoosh:

I was wondering how Terri was gonna handle getting tipsy and spilling something. But if it hasn't happened by now, and she's been going to bars, there IS the possibility that she really doesn't know anything more than she's already said to investigators (which we, the uninformed public, are kept in the dark about).

If that's wrong, then eventually drinking and talking will be her undoing. And maybe faster than the law can do their work.

Just because someone drinks in a bar does not mean they start telling a bar full of people how they killed and disposed of a child so well he hasn't been found in months.

I think its pretty obvious that alcohol probably was her undoing, most people wouldn't even show their face in public after all she has been accused of, but once again she shows her narcissistic personality, and the narcissists, are known to be the least likely to crack, think Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony, she was out at the bars after she killed her daughter, and she didn't tell anyone did she?

May be OT, but on another fourm someone is saying that WS is getting up a group of people to march in front of TH's house? I haven't seen anything like that here...

May be OT, but on another fourm someone is saying that WS is getting up a group of people to march in front of TH's house? I haven't seen anything like that here...

I can't imagine Tricia tolerating or approving that course of action from bloggers here at WS...JMHO

I have not seen anything like that here. I think that person on another forum is mistaken.

Well I don't know where that story came from Cluciano. I would say the person is very badly informed. We don't organize protests at WS.

Well I don't know where that story came from Cluciano. I would say the person is very badly informed. We don't organize protests at WS.

Sorry I posted about it, I totally know there not anything here on WS about anything like that. :(
Maybe you can delete these posts?

It is OK Cluciano. Always a good reminder to people who read here that we at WS don't do those things. xoxoxo

ITA. That's why we are still here, nearly a year later, wondering what really happened.

This case breaks my heart, it's just so hard for me to come back to it. I want him home, or at least a little closure on where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224