2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pant pant pant*

OK through 9 pages. LDB is FINALLY about to present (thank the powers, and thanks so much to those of you who narrated through the CM filibuster closing....). When will she drop the F-bomb? I can't wait to find out!

(And I noticed that some were wondering about the state of my laundry piles. They are magnificent. Enormous. Towering. They each weigh over 200 pounds. I am terrified of them. They have me cornered in my tiny home office and each one has an attack cat poised atop ready to launch on me at any moment. Halp.)

Oh...it was quite obvious why CM chose the word child...it's just laughable IMO.
A 'child' would have had an advocate with her at all times while with LE, and probably have been far too scared to lie to the big scary men with guns. I'm just sayin'. KC, as LDB said, held her own. And, imo, KC was never, ever intimidated by LE. CM's arguments from emotion and "little KC" were absurd.

poor little KC didn't openly cry or sob once on record, on any recorded video. The Jury will see how cold she is and even in that 10x10 room witht he big detectives - she did not cry, beg to be let, put her head down, ask for help or even seem in a rush to find Caylee. She was calm, sarcastic, collected, laughing, joking.

They will see her as she is.

On another vein, I found his "little woman" centred argument sexist. As if a small woman is automatically scared of big men, etc. Seriously.

poor little KC didn't openly cry or sob once on record, on any recorded video. The Jury will see how cold she is and even in that 10x10 room witht he big detectives - she did not cry, beg to be let, put her head down, ask for help or even seem in a rush to find Caylee. She was calm, sarcastic, collected, laughing, joking.

They will see her as she is.

She was also flirting and primping, just like she is now during the hearings.

Thanks for the updates and insights on today's hearing everyone.

I missed darn near the entire thing = Mr. Mason put me to sleep, and then when Linda was up, I was so happy, but, alas, had a warm kitty nesting next to me purring away.
Fell asleep again.........

I will say that from what I did manage to stay awake for with Mr. Mason.........oh my.
Almost makes ya want to play Russian Roulette.

All that runs through my mind is the old show "All in the Family", when Edith would carry on and on, and poor ole Archie would put an imaginary gun to his head using his hand. He would flip/spin the rounds, point it at his head, "miss", do it again and then flop his head to the side with his tongue hanging out ! LOL..........poor Archie, but at least with Edith, ya have to love her!

*pant pant pant*

OK through 9 pages. LDB is FINALLY about to present (thank the powers, and thanks so much to those of you who narrated through the CM filibuster closing....). When will she drop the F-bomb? I can't wait to find out!

(And I noticed that some were wondering about the state of my laundry piles. They are magnificent. Enormous. Towering. They each weigh over 200 pounds. I am terrified of them. They have me cornered in my tiny home office and each one has an attack cat poised atop ready to launch on me at any moment. Halp.)

Good grief, you poor thing. Hope they are not "packing"?

I am really not looking forward to seeing George and Cindy Anthony on the news again? From what Amil, who graciously goes to these hearings, posted it seems that there are plans for the Anthony's to begin some sort of media blitz starting in late March.

I really wish Judge Perry would issue a gag order for all witnesses... only because I just know that the Anthony's are going to bash the detectives and the SA and possibly even Judge Perry himself, if he rules against the defenses motions. If Judge Perry rules against the defense, George and Cindy Anthony are going to be extremely desperate and feel that they, personally, have been scorned. They do not see that it is their own testimony, that makes the Judge's decision to rule against the majority of these motions, easy.

Cindy Anthony should have never tried to put herself in the conversation George had with Yuri Melich. Cindy, in her state deposition, even says that George told her that Yuri told him that Casey might not be coming back. Cindy, in her desperate attempt to make it look more believable, testified that not only was she present when this statement was made, but the statement came from a completely different detective (John Allen). Even if this statement was made, in which Yuri Melich denies ever making it, Cindy made it impossible for Judge Perry to even believe that the statement was made because she LIED... completely contradicting her sworn testimony given in her State deposition.

Judge Perry is going to be reading, listening to, and keeping notes on all of these documents. Depositions, interviews, phone calls, visitations, etc... Lying on the stand is not going to help Cindy and George. I wish that when they are being interviewed, someone, anyone who is interviewing them would bring this up... but they won't?

I really want a gag order for all witnesses. This is a lot different from Cindy and George claiming they needed to be able to talk to the media to help find Caylee back in 2008.

*pant pant pant*

That sounds like my kitchen sink. We had to replace the water heater so I had 2 days of no hot water. The dishes began to pile up, but then these hearings came on, and now the counters alongside the sink are overflowing with dishes to be washed. Even the teens are giving me the evil eye. Yikes

A 'child' would have had an advocate with her at all times while with LE, and probably have been far too scared to lie to the big scary men with guns. I'm just sayin'. KC, as LDB said, held her own. And, imo, KC was never, ever intimidated by LE. CM's arguments from emotion and "little KC" were absurd.

Didn't keep KC from jumping into bed with some of LE's big strappin guys that carry guns, did it??????

On another vein, I found his "little woman" centred argument sexist. As if a small woman is automatically scared of big men, etc. Seriously.

Turn, I agree. i noted earlier that he didn't ask how much Officer Acevedo weighed with her gun... But then again she had the cage cage cage. He's playing both sides of the gender coin. Moreover, KC was very accustomed to dealing with cops. She liked cops - I don't think she was intimidated by them, rather she seemed to relish outwitting them (GA,JG,AR etc).

I "see" what he's trying to do, but I think it may come back around and bite him.

Guys, earlier today, on the way to the grocery store, a cop's bars were flashing and siren going, so I had to stop and pull to the shoulder so the officer could pass. I'm pretty sure I was in custody.

Guys, earlier today, on the way to the grocery store, a cop's bars were flashing and siren going, so I had to stop and pull to the shoulder so the officer could pass. I'm pretty sure I was in custody.

Haha That was me! I was growling, just why aren't you watching with the WS's. :D

I am really not looking forward to seeing George and Cindy Anthony on the news again? From what Amil, who graciously goes to these hearings, posted it seems that there are plans for the Anthony's to begin some sort of media blitz starting in late March.

I really wish Judge Perry would issue a gag order for all witnesses... only because I just know that the Anthony's are going to bash the detectives and the SA and possibly even Judge Perry himself, if he rules against the defenses motions. If Judge Perry rules against the defense, George and Cindy Anthony are going to be extremely desperate and feel that they, personally, have been scorned. They do not see that it is their own testimony, that makes the Judge's decision to rule against the majority of these motions, easy.

Cindy Anthony should have never tried to put herself in the conversation George had with Yuri Melich. Cindy, in her state deposition, even says that George told her that Yuri told him that Casey might not be coming back. Cindy, in her desperate attempt to make it look more believable, testified that not only was she present when this statement was made, but the statement came from a completely different detective (John Allen). Even if this statement was made, in which Yuri Melich denies ever making it, Cindy made it impossible for Judge Perry to even believe that the statement was made because she LIED... completely contradicting her sworn testimony given in her State deposition.

Judge Perry is going to be reading, listening to, and keeping notes on all of these documents. Depositions, interviews, phone calls, visitations, etc... Lying on the stand is not going to help Cindy and George. I wish that when they are being interviewed, someone, anyone who is interviewing them would bring this up... but they won't?

I really want a gag order for all witnesses. This is a lot different from Cindy and George claiming they needed to be able to talk to the media to help find Caylee back in 2008.

:waitasec:I would of thought they would attend the Frye hearings, or are they going on another media circus tour...:crazy:

At this hearing The scientific , known as Frye , will determine which scientific evidence will come into the trial. The hearings will be held on March 23-25.

Huge snarky guffaw from me:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member