2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeezz, Here and there I could here that pen snapping! Seriously JB knock it off!!!

JA is so quick on his feet I need a neck brace.

Does the witness box come with a vomit bag???? This guy may need one.

Really extremely intelligent attorneys are like that, their mind works faster than their mouth can. You can tell JA is probably off the charts brilliant.

Oh I understood I could make my report and then supplement it along the way as questions came up to support my report.

So you had not read the study on the garbage when you made your report? No. And when you did read this report or study? Read it at the beginning of this week.

JA: What were you told the report was to contain?

Witness: Uhhh, stammer, stutter, bumble, fumble......

And then, mysteriously the sound of a male clearing his throat from the direction of the defense table.....

IMO this guy does not come across as honest and open.....

he comes across as trying to protect himself (and the DT)

Jury will not take a liking to him IMO

:cow:

Furton: 'I got my degree from Cap'n Crunch. What was the question again? Of course I have my degree with me. It's sticky from the sugar.'

JA - So you read Dr. Snufalufagus's (sorry - no idea how to spell his name) after you submitted your report.

Witness - yes

His student even does his reading, OMG this guy is not qualified,he does not have one independent thought in his whole body :twocents: :loser:

So, his student showed him a report THIS WEEK, and he added it to his testimony today??? Did I get that right??

JA: looking at studies of mushroom cultivation and volitile compounds in the use of chlorine bleach.
yes i was giving examples of non human decomp that can give volitile compounds...not everyone that exists.

JA reminds me SOOOO much of the DA representing my brother's case.
He let us offer the guy LWOP & when he refused the DA said. I'm going for the DP and I WILL GET IT!!. Sorry for the O/T mods, but this case and my brother's case is what landed me at this awesome site. :)

Tulessa, your posts touch my heart. Please don't hesitate to post about your brother. I'm so sorry.

is this a def witness?

i don't know if anyone answered you yet and I too am trying to get time entered and get billing done as my people are in a 2 week long trial and only have this weekend. ARRGH.

This is a def witness and is he their expert?? As far as this morning, JB has been above par, JA has had it, Your Honor has had it and told them to go to the atm during lunch because he's had it and will fine them $100 for whoever speaks without saying objection first.

((I'd have to rank it as a must see hearing - if you get a chance to watch later)).

TO THE DEFENSE -- IT AIN'T WORKING. TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Is this an example of a "witness/expert" for hire? I had heard tale...but never did I see one for myself! :)

Yikes. He submitted the report in JANUARY, NOT March.

Could this be why Baez was trying to get Judge Perry to listen to him re: the discovery violation post-lunch and HHJP shut him down???

Did he see this coming???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member