DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too...
I stepped away to wash the floors...Mr Clean with Febreeze..:eek:
I checked the label ...No Chlorine Bleach or Ammonia....No Phosphates

My house does smell very nice

And you're still ALIVE to post about it!! :great::great::great:

I don't know why, but it has never ocurred to me how much an attorney needs to know about science to be effective. It really very impressive.

If JA doesn't have a minor degree in some sort of science, he should be awarded one.

JB - not so much.

I noticed that in reading the depos JA did. Easier to be a Dr. You should see all the stuff he reads.

If I didn't know better, I think HHJP is getting a lil chuckle outta this cross examination, Baez trying to behave. ;)

I agree. HHJP might be enjoying this cross. It is riveting no matter what side you're on. JA is one brilliant man. I'm in awe.

Yes ics, the state did get the better expert.....:great:

Jeez, this sounds just like conversations I have had with my husband. I'm sitting here wondering why I am still married. Now I'm in a bad mood.

That .. umm .. *click click* .. that well, *click click* .. umm that de **click click**pends ...

WTH? Someone take that clickin pen away from JB and give him something productive to do, like .. read a law book ....

I think JA is clicking too ..... maybe we should send them a supply of BIC Pens...they don't click LOL !!!!

Jeff Ashton has an amazing level of skill and talent that he continually demonstrates. His talent is EPIC.

The fact that he chooses to work as a prosecutor as opposed to making millions as a high profile defense attorney........it speaks VOLUMES.

As aside......this comment is not meant to imply that JB is high profile nor that he makes millions. :floorlaugh:

Well, if reading a lot books makes an expert, count me in. And probably a lot of you here too. We're just smart enough to avoid selling ourselves out to the DT. LOL.

Showing KC and CM. KC has on lots of eye makeup and bats lashes lots, now has pen and paper. CM just sits and listens as this is not trial yet. Not much going on at table.

MUST NOTE, KC paying attention and not shuffling paper, and not making too many faces. The actress is groomed.

Me too...
I stepped away to wash the floors...Mr Clean with Febreeze..:eek:
I checked the label ...No Chlorine Bleach or Ammonia....No Phosphates

My house does smell very nice

BUT...is cholorform a part of the ingredients? I will bet that it is as part of the compound used in the ingredients. You will need to use 1,000 bottles or more to get the ability to hurt a child or a lizzard using this stuff.

If you hate someone enough? I would suggest a hammer. Will work much better. :crazy:

I agree. HHJP might be enjoying this cross. It is riveting no matter what side you're on. JA is one brilliant man. I'm in awe.

Me too, he is the one on fire today. Loving it! That little stop playing like kids talk the Judge gave put him in the mood.

Just want to remind everyone about chat. You can get there from here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TOS applies in chat, but it is a little more relaxed and a good place for ranting, letting off steam and saying a little bit of what can't be said here (but just a little bit).

Salem

I think JA is clicking too ..... maybe we should send them a supply of BIC Pens...they don't click LOL !!!!

I work for a business supply company and am probably sitting upstairs from a million bic pens. Gimme an address so I can make a donation. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member