2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Court Reporter loves JA. She can't keep the grin off her face. She makes me smile too! I am watching her more than the witness.

Man you guys are killing me! THis is why, when I watch it later, I put this thread up side by side.:maddening:

Lol. JA going through the elements that Dr. Vass did (when JB marred his own art framing board), this guy has no clue.

No, but the court reporter sure has a clue, look at her face. It's priceless! :floorlaugh:

Me too...
I stepped away to wash the floors...Mr Clean with Febreeze..:eek:
I checked the label ...No Chlorine Bleach or Ammonia....No Phosphates

My house does smell very nice

LOL that is what I use on my floors cause it is safe for the dogs.

Clicker is drving me crazy.

Can this be a no clicking court room, please?

Dr. Furton, it must now be apparent to you that this is not Mr. Ashton's first rodeo.

You have been thrown from your horse. Kindly leave the corral. We fear you will be trampled.

Maybe Furton should have brought his students with him and had them speak for him on the stand? Sheesh.

The Court Reporter loves JA. She can't keep the grin off her face. She makes me smile too! I am watching her more than the witness.

Me too!!!!

Wonder if he has been paying attention to her giggles and grins? What must he think?

I'm getting the impression that it doesn't phase him.

I'm getting the impression that he just wanted his name attached to a high profile case, just as he wanted his name attached to his student's research.

I'm actually sorry to have to say that.

JMHO

Court Reporter is making me nutz. She looks like she is about to bust out laughing.

The court reporter is not looking at JA, she is looking over by the DT or close by that table. I'm thinking probably a Security person.

Chiquita71

If you are not a Court Reporter or work in that line, you could make a load of money! Unlike my small secretarial pay and inability to listen and type.

I wonder if his students are watching this and cringing.

LOL that is what I use on my floors cause it is safe for the dogs.

Clicker is drving me crazy.

Can this be a no clicking court room, please?

Me three! My dog is still alive....but sick. Does chloroform cause UTIs?:waitasec:

JA - If you don't know what compounds Dr. Vass found, how can you doubt them?

Toast!

But do we really have to go into Saturday too? JB is up next, again....

Chiquita71

If you are not a Court Reporter or work in that line, you could make a load of money! Unlike my small secretarial pay and inability to listen and type.

Agreed court reporters make very good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper