2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point the witness is bamboozled. He has no clue what he is testifying to IMO.

I think she's smiling at the name Staphlocaucusaguslas and trying to spell it

I can't help that when I hear people speak, I get a idea of the machinations going on behind the words. This is difficult to bear. I will be VERY interested to see how a jury reacts to this unusual witness.

JA: has got the witness in the corner regarding this report. the witness is like others we know in this case. he takes what he wants out of context in each question asked and answers that: not the actual question.

This witness has only been involved in(through his students)with body part decomp. Not whole body decomp like Dr. Voss and Dr. Stepopolis.

Baez - No further questions. Oh wait, I do want to clear up a matter of alleged discovery violation.

Judge - Didn't you withdraw it?

Baez - Yes

Judge - Then it isn't an issue unless you want to put it back in
Does anyone know exactly what this is in reference to?

Sorry, reading as fast as I can...trying to catch up.

JA hammering home about Vass' work being WHOLE BODY DECOMPOSITION.

Ya'll get where JA is going with this? OMG! I will totally post something else later...but still...this is what you call luring a fish...OMG...

OMG! This was what I wasted three years of my life on for a legal degree...which I have...but still...what is about to happen will be epic.

OMG!!! Why are you leaving us hanging???? Spill the beans!! I'm not really good with all this "forensics" stuff!!

Umm, foxorlando just switched to Jerry Springer??!!! Not joking!

How many of your students does it take to identify chemicals, Dr Furton? And why in hell isn't one of them on the stand instead, since clearly it's their work.

I believe it was a display that Baez did but didn't enter or withdrew and then wanted to refer to.

HHJP said he could enter it and then discuss, but not if it wasn't, which it isn't.:great:

Toast!

But do we really have to go into Saturday too? JB is up next, again....

Doesn't LDB get to go first in regards to the cadaver dog info that JB addressed with Furton, and then JB goes again?

This morning JA made an objection - He said it was a discovery violation, because the question related to something not in Furton's report. There were several discovery violation objections this morning.

Doesn't LDB get to go first in regards to the cadaver dog info that JB addressed with Furton, and then JB goes again?

Dogs are finished. Judge is tired of JB bringing it back up. Today is the sniffer machine from Body Farm and chloroform. Err, or supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper